Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoro.eu cancellation policy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avoro.eu cancellation policy

nfnnfn Veteran

Just to be sure, from my understanding I have a 2 week period for sending a cancellation notice by email before the end of the term. Am I reading this right?

https://avoro.eu/de/agb/

Comments

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@nfn said:
    Just to be sure, from my understanding I have a 2 week period for sending a cancellation notice by email before the end of the term. Am I reading this right?

Hi,

its prepaid (expect Business dedicated Server)

Thanked by 1nick_
  • GhtGht Member

@nfn said:

Yes thats correct and if you dont send a cancellation inside 2 weak you are then forced to pay for other month even if you dont need it. So this is very tricky , and be careful with these kind of hosters. Id say avoid them

Thanked by 1nfn

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

Yes thats correct and if you dont send a cancellation inside 2 weak you are then forced to pay for other month even if you dont need it. So this is very tricky , and be careful with these kind of hosters. Id say avoid them

Thats wrong, see our message.

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited March 26

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

if you can read and understand and are also legally competent, then you should be able to cope with the (german) rules of @Avoro @PHP_Friends

if you are not legally competent, you should generally not do business with anyone.

• I asked them an refund in 24 hours after I got an VPS and they told me they don't do that because it's an "prepaid" service.

• Avoro/PHPfriends Toxic peoples, avoid them at any cost.

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@byteangel said:
    Avoro/PHPfriends Toxic peoples, avoid them at any cost.

Right....................................

Says someone who has barely joined the forum

Thanked by 2hyperblast lukast__
  • @byteangel could you maybe provide more details, why are they toxic?

Regarding Avoro, I have two VPS with them (since November 2023) and I am happy. Never needed to contact them for support as things always worked for me.

Also, from their AGB, „Die Laufzeit von Prepaid-Diensten richtet sich nach der vorausbezahlten Laufzeit. Eine vorzeitige Kündigung ist hierfür nicht vorgesehen.” which means that you use what you paid for and cannot cancel before.

Thanked by 3dataforest nfn lukast__
  • well for others to know, Avoro block their competitor ASNs or anyone they don't like. Obviously nothing in their contract about that, so for us as their customer we ended up troubleshooting all sort of issues between them(Avoro) and our other nodes which happened to be hosted by their competitor. When we asked for refund for this unwritten policy, guess what happened ! wasted time, money and angry customers.

They can probably guess who am I by looking in their support tickets.

• fendixfendix Member

@byteangel said:
    well for others to know, Avoro block their competitor ASNs or anyone they don't like. Obviously nothing in their contract about that, so for us as their customer we ended up troubleshooting all sort of issues between them(Avoro) and our other nodes which happened to be hosted by their competitor. When we asked for refund for this unwritten policy, guess what happened ! wasted time, money and angry customers.

The competitors that are blocked would be...? Customer since 2019 and still very satisfied.

Thanked by 1dataforest

@byteangel said:
    well for others to know, Avoro block their competitor ASNs or anyone they don't like. Obviously nothing in their contract about that, so for us as their customer we ended up troubleshooting all sort of issues between them(Avoro) and our other nodes which happened to be hosted by their competitor. When we asked for refund for this unwritten policy, guess what happened ! wasted time, money and angry customers.

Then tell me your customer number before you write something here that isn't true :D

• they rejected our claim during that time (denying the fact they are dropping other ASNs even though we provided enough proof). Essentially if you go with them, you can't have comms with their competitors and that made it useless for our syncing apps.

• @PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

Then tell me your customer number before you write something here that isn't true :D

I assume too many people complained to you about this and you can't easily find me in your tickets ?!

edited March 26

@byteangel said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

I assume too many people complained to you about this and you can't easily find me in your tickets ?!

No, but I can't remember every one of the 50,000 tickets either.

• emghemgh Member

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

Noob

Thanked by 2plumberg kkrajk
  • I have been their customer from last 6 months. No complaints, really helpful and top notch network + service.

Thanked by 1dataforest

@emgh said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

Noob

Sorry :(

• @valentin_vv said:
    @byteangel could you maybe provide more details, why are they toxic?

Regarding Avoro, I have two VPS with them (since November 2023) and I am happy. Never needed to contact them for support as things always worked for me.

Also, from their AGB, „Die Laufzeit von Prepaid-Diensten richtet sich nach der vorausbezahlten Laufzeit. Eine vorzeitige Kündigung ist hierfür nicht vorgesehen.” which means that you use what you paid for and cannot cancel before.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3932246/#Comment_3932246

• emghemgh Member

@PHP_Friends said:

@emgh said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

Noob

Sorry :(

For what it’s worth, my VPS with Avoro was superb. Really good performance

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@byteangel said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@byteangel said:

@byteangel , since you decided to post negative things, please send your customer number or relevant ticket number to @PHP_Friends so that they can verify your complaints, otherwise it's hard to take you seriously

• MoopahMoopah Member

I'm curious to know which ASN's Avoro supposedly blocks. Perhaps existing Avoro customers can test as well.

@Moopah said:
    I'm curious to know which ASN's Avoro supposedly blocks. Perhaps existing Avoro customers can test as well.

I will gladly give you a free server to test

• @nfn said:

avoro is one of the "no-brainer" hosts, in a good way.
    Want the server? Order it and pay.
    Don't want it anymore? Let it expire, done.

• nfnnfn Veteran

Just for context, I don't have any server with Avoro, just looking for an understanding related to the cancelation policy, nothing more!

I've had servers with Netcup and they too have strict policies about the contract agreement, so this is not something new form me 😏

@nfn said:
    Just for context, I don't have any server with Avoro, just looking for an understanding related to the cancelation policy, nothing more!

I've had servers with Netcup and they too have strict policies about the contract agreement, so this is not something new form me 😏

As I said, Avoro is prepaid (except Business dedicated Servers -> https://avoro.eu/de/business-dedicated/)

Thanked by 1nfn
  • GhtGht Member

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

Can you answer my question please ?

If i order a yearly contract with you , should i contact you after 12 months to continue the contract or not ? Are You willing to force me to pay for another year if i dont notice you ?

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

If i order a yearly contract with you , should i contact you after 12 months to continue the contract or not ? Are You willing to force me to pay for another year if i dont notice you ?

No, if you pay for 12 months and don't extend it, then it simply expires.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • @ght You seem to be confusing avoro.eu and php-friends.de.

Php-friends.de has special clients and super contracts. There is a party every night. Special invitations and much more.

Avoro.de is like a disposable wet wipe. There is no contract. There is no party.

Thanked by 1dataforest
  • GhtGht Member

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

Well can you explain to me what does those emails sound to you , because you are lying.
    You forced me to pay for another year just because i didnt contacted you to renew the server. The server was Billed Yearly :smile:

• MoopahMoopah Member

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

Well can you explain to me what does those emails sound to you , because you are lying.
    You forced me to pay for another year just because i didnt contacted you to renew the server. The server was Billed Yearly :smile:

I don't see how your screenshots prove @PHP_Friends is lying?

Thanked by 1dataforest
This discussion has been closed.