Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOST-C Xeon V4, 5TB Storage Deal, 12.5 USD / Quarter, 45 USD / YR - Page 33
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HOST-C Xeon V4, 5TB Storage Deal, 12.5 USD / Quarter, 45 USD / YR

Comments

• chrispchrisp Member

@mikewazar said:

@chrisp said:
    Can we buy 2x 10T and stack it? :smiley:

There is a 1 type of product / order / account limit. If you wish to order one of each, you will have to do 2 separate orders.

I see, but can both purchases be combined into one VM with 15T?

• LakeLake Member

@valk said:

@Lake said:

@host_c said:
    OK, we cans tart:

First offer:

Promo VPS Pioneer - Storage 5TB

2 vCPU Xeon CPU V4
    2 GB DDR4 RAM
    20 GB NVME Boot Drive
    5 TB HDD Storage Add-on (Raid 6)
    1 Dedicated IPV4 IP
    1 Dedicated IPV6 IP, /64 upon request via ticket
    Internet @ 1 GBPS / Best Effort
    18TB Internet Traffic, 100 MBPS after depletion

Price: 12.5 / Quarterly or 45 USD / YR.

Quantity: 40 PCS

Second Offer:

Promo Nimitz Class - Storage 10TB

4 vCPU Xeon CPU V4
    4 GB DDR4 RAM
    40 GB NVME Boot Drive
    10 TB HDD Storage Add-on (Raid 6)
    1 Dedicated IPV4 IP
    1 Dedicated IPV6 IP, /64 upon request via ticket
    Internet @ 1 GBPS / Best Effort
    24TB Internet Traffic, 100 MBPS after depletion

Price: 27 USD / Quarterly or 90 USD / YR.

Quantity: 25

Order Links are here, each product has separate link and promo code:

Promo VPS Pioneer - Storage 5TB

Promo Code: LET-Pioneer-PreSale
    Order Link: https://www.host-c.com/store/other-services/let-5tb-pioneer-pre-sale

Promo Nimitz Class - Storage 10TB

Promo Code: LET-Nimitz-Class-PreSale
    Order Link: https://www.host-c.com/store/other-services/let-10tb-nimitz-class-pre-sale

I want to know when the pre-sale machines will be turned on?

You didn't even read the earlier pre-sale details? It's mentioned it will be 1 month by now, no sooner than 10/6/2024.

Thanks for your reply, I asked again for the time as I was expecting it might be earlier than previously mentioned. Ha ha.

• Got the 10 TB plan. Thank you, @host_c, for this awesome deal!

Thanked by 1host_c
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 18

OK, so here is the outcome of Need For Speed:

City hangzhou
    State/Region XXXXX
    Postcode
    Country BG - Bulgaria - This is in the EU

If country is not set correctly, than you will end up with an invoice with VAT/TAX.

Recommend you guys check your account details, and open a ticket so we can re-make the invoice.

I also recommend those that got the service to make the payments within 2H, as we will do a sweep on un-payed orders.

• Ah darn, I have now missed all five or so of the sales 🙈 congratulations on all those who got one and I suppose I'll have to go and choose another Romanian storage provider then

• FlummiFlummi Member

@host_c said:
    OK, so here is the outcome of Need For Speed:

City hangzhou
    State/Region XXXXX
    Postcode
    Country BG - Bulgaria - This is in the EU

If country is not set correctly, than you will end up with an invoice with VAT/TAX.

Recommend you guys check your account details, and open a ticket so we can re-make the invoice.

I also recommend those that got the service to make the payments within 2H, as we will do a sweep on un-payed orders.

My language is set to German, yet I was charged 20% vat instead of 19% as usual in our country.

• crushedhatcrushedhat Member
    edited May 18

@hostc

Yay! I apparently have one of each! It still says status is Pending, even though PayPal says I completed the transaction. Is all okay? Will this stay pending until the provisioning a month from now? Is the payment process actually complete on your end?

When do we enter host details, such as name, password, etc. that we entered in advance with previous offers?

• FlummiFlummi Member

@crushedhat said:
    @hostc

Yay! I apparently have one of each! It still says status is Pending, even though PayPal says I completed the transaction. Is all okay? Will this stay pending until the provisioning a month from now? Is the payment process actually complete on your end?

When do we enter host details, such as name, password, etc. that we entered in advance with previous offers?

"Orders will be provisioned in 30 days ( 1 moth if you wish ), but not sooner than 10-June-2024."
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3958417/#Comment_3958417

Thanked by 1ServerBachelor

@Flummi said: My language is set to German, yet I was charged 20% vat instead of 19% as usual in our country.

For Intra-EU acquisitions, you are charged in the VAT currency of the country you bough the service, Bulgaria has 20%.

@crushedhat said: When do we enter host details, such as name, password, etc. that we entered in advance with previous offers?

As soon as they will be provisioned.

Also, payment start and due dates will be reset.

Payment start will be the day the service is provisioned.
    Payment Due date will be corrected according to your payment cycle on the order.

edited May 18

We also corrected the orders that did not have the Promo code applied, pleas check your accounts.

• FlummiFlummi Member

@host_c said:

@Flummi said: My language is set to German, yet I was charged 20% vat instead of 19% as usual in our country.

For Intra-EU acquisitions, you are charged in the VAT currency of the country you bough the service, Bulgaria has 20%.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. :smiley:

SRY @Flummi

This is EU Regulations, not our invention.

Thanked by 1Flummi
  • FlummiFlummi Member

@host_c said:
    SRY @Flummi

This is EU Regulations, not our invention.

That's alright, I was expecting the 19%, that extra 1% doesn't make much of a difference :smile:

@Flummi said: That's alright, I was expecting the 19%, that extra 1% doesn't make much of a difference :smile:

:+1:

• BBTNBBTN Member

I'm certainly not going to complain about a 1% difference either, but:

"For telecommunications, broadcasting or electronic services the same VAT rules apply as for goods. If the company sells more than €10,000 a year to other EU countries, VAT is charged in the country where you as a buyer live (the country where you are established, have your permanent address or usually live), and not in the country where the provider is registered. These rules apply to services purchased both within and from outside the EU. "

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/vat/index_en.htm

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • @BBTN said:
    I'm certainly not going to complain about a 1% difference either, but:

"For telecommunications, broadcasting or electronic services the same VAT rules apply as for goods. If the company sells more than €10,000 a year to other EU countries, VAT is charged in the country where you as a buyer live (the country where you are established, have your permanent address or usually live), and not in the country where the provider is registered. These rules apply to services purchased both within and from outside the EU. "

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/vat/index_en.htm

Sound like you're complaining

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • mikewazarmikewazar Member

For anyone that wants to know how to format and mount the data disk:

mkdir -p /mnt/local
    sudo apt install xfsprogs
    mkfs.xfs -f /dev/sdb
    blkid (to get the UUID used below)

nano /etc/fstab
    Add this line:
    UUID=<UUID> /mnt/local xfs defaults 0 0

systemctl daemon-reload
    mount -a

edited May 18

@johndeo983 said: Sound like you're complaining

He is not, he is right and as of my knowledge, it is 10.000 EURO / EU Country.

THX @mikewazar :+1:

For thoes that have issues with pay-pal ( India or other regions )

Do the following:

Add founds in your account, use Stripe for that ( we tested it works ) and pay the invoice with the amount of credit added to you account.

• nmslnmsl Member

@host_c said:

@crushedhat said: When do we enter host details, such as name, password, etc. that we entered in advance with previous offers?

Payment Due date will be corrected according to your payment cycle on the order.

The LET-5TB-Pioneer-Pre-Sale I just purchased now shows that it is available, but I didn’t receive an email about the server information, and I am a little confused

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited May 18

@nmsl said:

@host_c said:

The LET-5TB-Pioneer-Pre-Sale I just purchased now shows that it is available, but I didn’t receive an email about the server information, and I am a little confused

It's stated within the offer:

Orders will be provisioned in 30 days ( 1 moth if you wish ), but not sooner than 10-June-2024.
    edited May 18

@nmsl said: The LET-5TB-Pioneer-Pre-Sale I just purchased now shows that it is available, but I didn’t receive an email about the server information, and I am a little confused

Sory for the confusion, it was a hiccup from our side.

Mistake was corrected, it should show Pending in the account.

As promised:

Orders will be provisioned in 30 days ( 1 moth if you wish ), but not sooner than 10-June-2024.

• nmslnmsl Member

@host_c said:

@nmsl said: The LET-5TB-Pioneer-Pre-Sale I just purchased now shows that it is available, but I didn’t receive an email about the server information, and I am a little confused

Sory for the confusion, it was a hiccup from our side.

Mistake was corrected, it should show Pending in the account.

As promised:

:smiley:

edited May 18

@nmsl

One of my minions has "mouse-click" disorder, so he thought to click everything to "green"

I might be out of bananas at the office, have to check....

EDIT:

We also have some orders on EU Companies, but no VAT number was specified, we opened tickets to those, please check your accounts for further information.

• sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

Wow, so many large plate chickens. Hope they are fragrant, or I will create work order and refound. /s

@sh97 said: Wow, so many large plate chickens. Hope they are fragrant, or I will create work order and refound. /s

HA HA HA,

@sh97 - dear valued customer, we are doing our best to provide you this exquisite grilled chicken for you. we hope that it lives up to your expectations.

PS: Un-Payed orders will be deleted in 5 minutes.

Thanked by 1sh97
  • cybertechcybertech Member

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanked by 1host_c

@cybertech

I am curious, how to you yabs a chicken??????? :)

• JamphJamph Member

Impressed with the service so far. Noticed I made an error on the order and @host_c got the issue resolved in about 20 minutes :)

Now just need to count down until the 10th June

Thanked by 1host_c
  • cybertechcybertech Member

@host_c said:
    @cybertech

I am curious, how to you yabs a chicken??????? :)

see how fast it runs, how far it flies and how many eggs it can lay

Thanked by 2BBTN host_c