Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MetalVPS at Crunchbits: E3-1245, 2 vCores, 4 GB DDR ECC RAM, 1000GB SSD RAID 10, 1 Gbps, $1.01 once! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MetalVPS at Crunchbits: E3-1245, 2 vCores, 4 GB DDR ECC RAM, 1000GB SSD RAID 10, 1 Gbps, $1.01 once!

124»

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Hi @adadcarry!

For IPv4, the server Node has a dedicated IP. The VPSes have dedicated internal LAN IPs and NAT to the Node IP. For IPv6, each VPS has an /80.

As you hopefully have read,

@Not_Oles said:
    Sorry to say that the last of the previously configured VMs on Crunchy has been taken. MetalVPS needs to do something additional. For example, MetalVPS could add additional slots on Crunchy or add an additional bare metal server Node.

Please continue to follow my posts on Low End Spirit, on Low End Talk, and at Nodeseek. Please feel free to post here, send me a PM, or send me an email if you have any questions. Thank you!

Thanks to @crunchbits for wonderful Crunchy! <3

Best wishes!

Tom