Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 1U Colocation in NYC Metro / Los Angeles - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 1U Colocation in NYC Metro / Los Angeles

2»

Comments

• cu_ollycu_olly Member

Check out Multacom for Los Angeles colo. They've been rock-solid for the past 3 years.

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@Strafe said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@concept said:

@Strafe said:
    Thanks for the suggestions! The hardest part is finding a provider with good DDoS protection capacity in the area. If anyone else has other recommendations, please let me know as I'd love to expand in LA very soon.

Hmm the providers that come to mind that have ddos protection in LA is Psychz, Datapacket.. there really aren’t much. For ex. ReliableSite is popular around here and they use their own DDoS protection. I guess this means @RoyaleHosting needs to quickly expand to LA and provide another option.

We will be launching LA as quickly as possible, currently finishing up upgrades in NYC and AMS, once that's all completed the next goal would be to have LA operational! :)

Looking forward to it!

Will keep you posted ;)

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep
  • StrafeStrafe Member

@interservermike said:
    Hello,

Interserver can do NYC and LA locations. $99 per month. Path.net dos protection.

Thanks for the information, Mike! I actually have 3 dedicated servers with you in NYC haha. I’ll be in touch later for more details.

• StrafeStrafe Member

@cu_olly said:
    Check out Multacom for Los Angeles colo. They've been rock-solid for the past 3 years.

I’ll give them a call later this week, thanks for the recommendation!

• StrafeStrafe Member

Doesn’t seem like they have a large DDoS protection capacity. I’ll keep them in mind still.

• conceptconcept Member

Also, I know @Advin does sell colocation in Los Angeles. Maybe he can help you out.