Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Silicon Valley DC | EU & US VPS from $2/m or $9/Y | Double BW | CTO plans | FREE VPN Autoinstall - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Silicon Valley DC | EU & US VPS from $2/m or $9/Y | Double BW | CTO plans | FREE VPN Autoinstall

Comments

• dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

@wamy said:
    Order Number: 2098651819
    Got 5, so will you double to 10?? That would be awesome. 5 free servers please! :o

Your servers are up and running, please check and also please let us know in what location you want your free servers.

Thank you

• wamywamy Member

Thanks! Please add them anywhere in US. Either datacenter is fine!

@wamy said:
    Thanks! Please add them anywhere in US. Either datacenter is fine!

I have added your 5 free vps servers. Added 3 in Silicon Valley and 2 in Phoenix ,AZ so you get a mix of all DC.

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

FLASH - FREE Servers

For the next 3 clients commenting with their order id# I will double your order!

This means that you order a server and I will provide another server for free with the same resources and same billing cycle.

https://vpsforvpn.com/#pricing

We are keeping this Flash Sale for the next 5 orders, but it will work only for monthly payments.

Waiting for your comments.

Another 5! Good luck.

Be sure you don't miss our KVM offer.

STARTER KVM - $20 $15/year using promo code: STARTER25OFF
    1 vCPUs
    1 GB RAM
    15 GB NVMe SSD
    3TB Bandwidth
    KVM Virtualization
    =>Order now

• coldcold Member

will Romania get ipv6 at some point ?

@cold said:
    will Romania get ipv6 at some point ?

Yes, working on IPv6 didn't stop, we should hear back from our DC with the results soon. We will update as soon as they do.

Thanked by 1cold
  • PsyHostPsyHost Member

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

FLASH - FREE Servers

For the next 3 clients commenting with their order id# I will double your order!

This means that you order a server and I will provide another server for free with the same resources and same billing cycle.

We are keeping this Flash Sale for the next 5 orders, but it will work only for monthly payments.

Another 5! Good luck.

Order# 6846649019 :)

• I want free servers

• binybiny Member

Order Number: 8054409517.
    What offer can I have now? :)

@PsyHost said:

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

FLASH - FREE Servers

Another 5! Good luck.

Thank you! We will provide another server for free, but I would like to know in which datacenter should we deploy it?

@biny said:

We can extend your current VPS for 1 month, or we can offer you a second VPS with the same resources for free for the first year.
    Let me know how to proceed, and if you want the free extra server please tell us the location too.

• binybiny Member

@dapavn , I chose to have wireguard installed but have not seen it on my LXC VPS.
    Auto Install VPN software?: Auto Install WireGuard

Does this option apply to LXC? I got missing kernel module error when I setup my own wireguard too.

• Any China optimized?

• Order Number: 2100491818

Please add the free time @dapavn

I like RO. Thanks.

@biny said:
    @dapavn , I chose to have wireguard installed but have not seen it on my LXC VPS.

Does this option apply to LXC? I got missing kernel module error when I setup my own wireguard too.

Hello, yes the addon does apply to LXC. I suggest you reinstall your OS and try again, alternatively, we can do it for you as long as we get your confirmation that it is OK to reinstall your OS and install WireGuard.

• binybiny Member

@dapavn said:

@biny said:

Hello, yes the addon does apply to LXC. I suggest you reinstall your OS and try again, alternatively, we can do it for you as long as we get your confirmation that it is OK to reinstall your OS and install WireGuard.

Thanks, @dapavn. I just finished the reinstall and manually added the recipe-4 for wireguard :). You may add some more instructions on where to find the client.conf file at (/root).

• binybiny Member

@dapavn said:

@biny said:

We can extend your current VPS for 1 month, or we can offer you a second VPS with the same resources for free for the first year.
    Let me know how to proceed, and if you want the free extra server please tell us the location too.

Thanks, I choose the free extra server in Silicon Valley? thanks a bunch.

@plusnettr said:
    Order Number: 2100491818

Please add the free time @dapavn

I like RO. Thanks.

I have added your FREE TIME. Thanks for your order!

Thanked by 1plusnettr
  • PsyHostPsyHost Member

@dapavn said:

@PsyHost said:

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

FLASH - FREE Servers

Another 5! Good luck.

Thank you! We will provide another server for free, but I would like to know in which datacenter should we deploy it?

You decide :) just somewhere different to my current one! Thanks

Hello, I added another server to your account.
    Thank you

Thanked by 1PsyHost
  • kuticonkuticon Member

Invoice #700
    Invoice #701
    Invoice #712

Can I get more bandwidth instead of 1 free month?

Thank you,

@kuticon said:
    Invoice #700
    Invoice #701
    Invoice #712

Thank you,

Please reply with your Order#

• kuticonkuticon Member

@dapavn said:

@kuticon said:
    Invoice #700
    Invoice #701
    Invoice #712

Thank you,

Order Number: 3067728145
    Order Number: 3329103337
    Order Number: 4178597980

Tks.

@kuticon said:

@dapavn said:

@kuticon said:
    Invoice #700
    Invoice #701
    Invoice #712

Thank you,

Order Number: 3067728145
    Order Number: 3329103337
    Order Number: 4178597980

Tks.

I have doubled the BW for all 3 servers. Thank you for ordering from us.

Thanked by 1kuticon

For everyone, the offers from this thread and all flash sales are closed. We will post a new offer in a couple of minutes. Thank you all for your support! We really appreciate it!

• PsyHostPsyHost Member
    edited March 17

@dapavn said:
    Hello, I added another server to your account.
    Thank you

Is this only a one month free server as showing in my next billing date showing as next month on the free vps? I'm a Bit confused, as you've said one year free to others above, please let me know as if its only a month I'll cancel it before I'm billed.

• binybiny Member

@biny said:

@dapavn said:

@biny said:

Thanks, I choose the free extra server in Silicon Valley? thanks a bunch.

@dapavn, does this offer applied? thanks

• Is there any difference in the performance of lxc and kmv servers?

Yes, there are performance differences between LXC (Linux Containers) and KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) servers. LXC, being a containerization technology, offers near-native performance by running multiple isolated Linux systems (containers) on a single Linux control host, sharing the same kernel. It's highly efficient for tasks that do not require full virtualization and can start almost instantly, offering better resource utilization and scalability.

KVM, on the other hand, is a full virtualization solution for Linux on x86 hardware containing virtualization extensions (Intel VT or AMD-V). It allows you to run multiple, isolated guest operating systems, each with their own kernel, thus providing greater isolation and security at the cost of slightly reduced performance due to the overhead of emulation and hypervisor control.