Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSlim] 10Gbps FUP KVM-NVMe VPS - 60% LET-ONLY DISCOUNT! [NETHERLANDS]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSlim] 10Gbps FUP KVM-NVMe VPS - 60% LET-ONLY DISCOUNT! [NETHERLANDS]

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
edited March 5 in Offers

HOSTSLIM can offer you very affordable FULLY NVME STORAGE Virtual Private Servers without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each VPS is connected to a 10 (10.000Mbps) Gbps uplink!

We also offer DDOS-Filtering which you can choose with your VPS configuration.!**

The Pure NVME VPSSES are very fast and reliable Virtual Private Servers and are 100% NVME!

THE OFFER:

VPS STARTER - €19.95 € 7.98

- 1x XEON E5-2690V4 CPU Core

- 1024 MB RAM

- 1024 MB SWAP

- 100 GB NVME

- UNMETERED (FUP) traffic p/m

- Linux OS

- 10 Gbps uplink

- 1 IPv4 address

- /64 IPv6

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Own nameservers

- Virtualizor Control Panel

- Statistics

- Realtime reboot

- Root access

ORDER LOCATION WOERDEN, NL PROMO CODE 10GBPSPROM

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• Private suite in The Netherlands
  • 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online and be instantly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• PayPal
  • Wire transfer
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim Private Suite (NL) Woerden
AS207083

Network Looking Glass:
HostSlim Lookingglass NL

Comments

• I'm not seeing the promo code lowering the price in the cart (I'm an existing customer). Will this be reflected before entering my payment method and completing my order?

Great existing machine I have with you already, no complaints at all and have never seen any downtime with it. I'm a completely satisfied customer.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@Average4552 said:
    I'm not seeing the promo code lowering the price in the cart (I'm an existing customer). Will this be reflected before entering my payment method and completing my order?

Great existing machine I have with you already, no complaints at all and have never seen any downtime with it. I'm a completely satisfied customer.

Hi there :-) The promo will show on the checkout page. I checked and the code works.

Thank you for the kind words!

Thanked by 1Average4552
  • ehabehab Member

is it Black Friday already :)

@ehab said:
    is it Black Friday already :)

You wish ;-)

• Option to add more storage?

@johndeo983 said:
    Option to add more storage?

That would be cost-ineffective :-)

• bh4techbh4tech Member

What is the FUP exactly? I am thinking of running some webrtc stuff, so would like to know about the exact limits.
    Like 10Gbps for 2 hours followed by 1Gbps for 15hours would be okay?

@bh4tech said:
    What is the FUP exactly? I am thinking of running some webrtc stuff, so would like to know about the exact limits.
    Like 10Gbps for 2 hours followed by 1Gbps for 15hours would be okay?

FUP is 50-75TB of BW usage per month. No strict limit. We just don't want you to stream 24x7 for 8 euro per month :-)

• bh4techbh4tech Member
    edited March 5

Also, how to remove VAT(since it becomes EUR 9.58 with VAT and I don't reside in Europe)?
    Got the answer- Register first and then place the order

@bh4tech said:
    Also, how to remove VAT(since it becomes EUR 9.58 with VAT and I don't reside in Europe)?
    Got the answer- Register first and then place the order

Right :-)

• lzy666lzy666 Member

I want to know how many GB the DDoS defense volume is

@lzy666 said:

Hi, +- 1000Gbps

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • Tested.

Painfully slow.

@techdragon said:
    Tested.

Painfully slow.

Well that doesn't sound right. What is your ticket id?

• emg88emg88 Member

LOL

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • 0xOkami0xOkami Member

@VPSSLIM said:

@lzy666 said:

Hi, +- 1000Gbps

yes can confirm so big all ddos gone within 0ms, no skids can hit my HOSTSLIM :naughty:

okami

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • t0mt0m Member

@VPSSLIM said:

Hi there :-) The promo will show on the checkout page. I checked and the code works.

The code works, but only if you choose a monthly billing cycle apparently.

@t0m said:

@VPSSLIM said:

We can make it yearly if you want

• t0mt0m Member

@VPSSLIM said:

@t0m said:

@VPSSLIM said:

We can make it yearly if you want

Thanks. It’s not needed for me, but I think that’s where the question came from for the not working code. ;)

• Fair warning, I picked up a yearly VPS deal from these guys during last year's 4th of July sale and shortly after it had abysmal network performance - 10-30% packet loss, then dropped offline completely for a few weeks, with minimal and slow responses to the ticket I put in.

Now all that said, I was planning to cancel once the year was up and not renew, but ever since they fixed whatever problem they had, it's been rock solid, so if that continues I will probably renew this summer.

Would be nice to hear from the provider as to what happened last year and what you've done to prevent it from happening again.

@mr_walnut said:
    Fair warning, I picked up a yearly VPS deal from these guys during last year's 4th of July sale and shortly after it had abysmal network performance - 10-30% packet loss, then dropped offline completely for a few weeks, with minimal and slow responses to the ticket I put in.

Now all that said, I was planning to cancel once the year was up and not renew, but ever since they fixed whatever problem they had, it's been rock solid, so if that continues I will probably renew this summer.

Would be nice to hear from the provider as to what happened last year and what you've done to prevent it from happening again.

Hi! I am sorry to hear this. Do you have a ticket number for me to reference to so I can check the backstory first?

• @VPSSLIM said: Do you have a ticket number for me to reference

Minor: #956616, #976743 (1-2 days)
    Major: #952347 (nearly 3 week outage)

@mr_walnut said:

@VPSSLIM said: Do you have a ticket number for me to reference

Minor: #956616, #976743 (1-2 days)
    Major: #952347 (nearly 3 week outage)

These seem isolated issues to your vm. I am still reading into this.

• sixsix Member
    edited March 11

@mr_walnut said:
    Fair warning, I picked up a yearly VPS deal from these guys during last year's 4th of July sale and shortly after it had abysmal network performance - 10-30% packet loss, then dropped offline completely for a few weeks, with minimal and slow responses to the ticket I put in.

Just for reference, I haven't seen any of these issues at all and I purchased the same VPS plan at around the same time - so this seems to be an isolated issue, or on a different hypervisor. My experience with HostSlim has been good so far, but I haven't had any need to contact support yet though so I can't comment on that.

Thanked by 1zGato
  • @VPSSLIM said: These seem isolated issues to your vm.

The issue for the first two tickets appeared to be upstream of my VM - I setup smokeping on the instance itself and at times when packet loss was very bad to certain targets (both in EU and NA, but NA was much more apparent), other targets that took a different routing path were just fine.

• zGatozGato Member

@six said:
    Just for reference, I haven't seen any of these issues at all and I purchased the same VPS plan at around the same time - so this seems to be an isolated issue, or on a different hypervisor. My experience with HostSlim has been good so far, but I haven't had any need to contact support yet though so I can't comment on that.

Same on my end, HostSlim has been rock solid for me, and my 2 VMs with them are working flawlessly.

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • kaitkait Member
    edited March 12

Btw, how are you umetered but have a FUP aka you do limit the lines...

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 12

@kait said:

I guess it's like BuyVM, they say unmetered but have FUP depending on your plan, but as some of their locations have a lot of unused bandwidth, FUP gets endorsed depending on that.

edit: 50TB is still a lot, and they previously said that they don't want people hosting streaming servers on $5/m deals, which I totally agree to.

• kaitkait Member

@zGato said:

@kait said:

I guess it's like BuyVM, they say unmetered but have FUP depending on your plan, but as some of their locations have a lot of unused bandwidth, FUP gets endorsed depending on that.

edit: 50TB is still a lot, and they previously said that they don't want people hosting streaming servers on $5/m deals, which I totally agree to.

So its not really unmetered. Its obvious that you can't give unmetered at those speeds on a £5/m vps but then don't call it unmetered with limits. Just leave out the unmetered part.

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 12

@kait said:

@zGato said:

@kait said:

So its not really unmetered. Its obvious that you can't give unmetered at those speeds on a £5/m vps but then don't call it unmetered with limits. Just leave out the unmetered part.

tell that to namecrane too, seems like you're only complaining to whoever you don't like. Be fair.

if you really have an usecase outside of streaming and you use above 50TB, I doubt HostSlim wouldn't try to get an agreement to benefit to both ends.

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM