Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Please activate my vm. @TNAHosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please activate my vm. @TNAHosting

2ยป

Comments

• hellb0yhellb0y Member
    edited March 3
    @TNAHosting Hey there! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Just checking in on my VM order (ID: 81699, Transaction ID: 2OqItnKpbBbXNnCN183mE2cj) like a proud new parent waiting for their baby server to hatch. I paid an hour ago, but it seems the service is still in its chrysalis stage. Did my LET 12GB plan come with a complimentary cocoon? ๐Ÿ›

No worries, though! I sent in a ticket, but the crickets are chirping louder than any server response I'm getting. ๐Ÿ˜…  Just hoping you lovely folks at TNAHosting can sprinkle some magic server dust and get this thing up and running! ๐Ÿš€

• @freakguy said:

@API said:
    It's Sunday, maybe your order triggered some fraud checks and they need to manually check it?

people cant order on sunday?

Sunday is funday, didn't you know that?

• freakguyfreakguy Member
    edited March 3

@totally_not_banned said:

@freakguy said:

@API said:
    It's Sunday, maybe your order triggered some fraud checks and they need to manually check it?

then i should cancel it and buy p**nh*b subscription with that.It'll be fun

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

Today is Sunday sir, the lords day

Day of rest!

All automated systems are will return from their day of rest tomorrow, Please stand by.

• @freakguy said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@freakguy said:

@API said:

then i should cancel it and buy p**nh*b subscription with that.It'll be fun

Sounds like a plan. Please tag me when you make that thread about not cumming fast enough.

Thanked by 3jsg stxsh johndeo983
  • JabJabJabJab Member

Such a meltdown because server not delivered within an hour.

• stxshstxsh Member

@JabJab said:
    Such a meltdown because server not delivered within an hour.

low end offers require high end demands! seriously though, idling is about time.

• boringHustlerboringHustler Member, Host Rep

@freakguy said:

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:
    @TNAHosting Please activate my vm order id 81699 and transaction id : 2OqItnKpbBbXNnCN183mE2cj . Payment done an hour ago. Still service is pending. Ticket created but no response. hosting plan : LET 12GB.
    Anyone experiencing same problem?

What problem?

Activation delay

But you just purchased it?

almost 2 hours passed. last time it was instant. other providers do it instantly too.

You should order one from Azure, my friend.
    If you haven't tried spinning multiple nodes on Azure, they used to take hours (atleast until 1 year back), and that's a billon dollar company.

My god, people seriously have no patience nowdays.
    If you are in dire need, get from another for the time being, how is this TNA's fault. It's not even a day.

oh, I never used azure. So dont know about that. I mostly use aws. Since I am getting a huge RAM bundle from tna I thought this time I will use this for testing.I never blamed tna. I just expected a early reply of the ticket since I am used to get early reply from alphvps.

So, you made a post on LET because you were getting late for a Test server?
    Damn, this looks like new level.

• kheng86kheng86 Member

Thanks for your feedback

• @JustHost said:
    Today is Sunday sir, the lords day

Day of rest!

All automated systems are will return from their day of rest tomorrow, Please stand by.

Jesus is experiencing higher than average call volumes. You have progressed in the queue.

• nullednulled Member

You should go to bed soon, clown school starts early tomorrow.

@freakguy said:
    TNAHosting Please activate my vm order id 81699 and transaction id : 2OqItnKpbBbXNnCN183mE2cj . Payment done an hour ago. Still service is pending. Ticket created but no response. hosting plan : LET 12GB.

• freakguyfreakguy Member

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:
    @TNAHosting Please activate my vm order id 81699 and transaction id : 2OqItnKpbBbXNnCN183mE2cj . Payment done an hour ago. Still service is pending. Ticket created but no response. hosting plan : LET 12GB.

What problem?

Activation delay

almost 2 hours passed. last time it was instant. other providers do it instantly too.

If you haven't tried spinning multiple nodes on Azure, they used to take hours (atleast until 1 year back), and that's a billon dollar company.

If you are in dire need, get from another for the time being, how is this TNA's fault. It's not even a day.

oh, I never used azure. So dont know about that. I mostly use aws. Since I am getting a huge RAM bundle from tna I thought this time I will use this for testing.I never blamed tna. I just expected a early reply of the ticket since I am used to get early reply from alphvps.

by testing I mean testing a web project of mine

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@freakguy said:

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

1 hour is not long, if you had waited days without a reply maybe use let to warn others or contact the company but 1 whole hour

My god, the world will end because your server did not arrive within that long period.

• Send bobs to activate

Thanked by 1thane
  • can you try again

• stealthystealthy Member

@JustHost said:

@freakguy said:

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

1 hour is not long, if you had waited days without a reply maybe use let to warn others or contact the company but 1 whole hour

My god, the world will end because your server did not arrive within that long period.

For the best low-end deployment times, try @c1vhosting, m'kay?