Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please activate my vm. @TNAHosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please activate my vm. @TNAHosting

freakguyfreakguy Member

@TNAHosting Please activate my vm order id 81699 and transaction id : 2OqItnKpbBbXNnCN183mE2cj . Payment done an hour ago. Still service is pending. Ticket created but no response. hosting plan : LET 12GB.
Anyone experiencing same problem?

Comments

• zGatozGato Member

Your activation time has been doubled!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited March 3

Being at it, why don't the LET mods not arrange for my milk being served, bloody hell!

P.S. There's a dog barking. Please make it stop, LET mods!

@freakguy said:
    @TNAHosting Please activate my vm order id 81699 and transaction id : 2OqItnKpbBbXNnCN183mE2cj . Payment done an hour ago. Still service is pending. Ticket created but no response. hosting plan : LET 12GB.

Your waiting time has been doubled. Thank you for using LET support!

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • freakguyfreakguy Member

@jsg well I needed it kinda urgently and other providers activate it instantly. But I don't see a reason why you are caring so much about it. probably a jobless nerd who posts worthless comments in internet all day long and feel great about it.

@freakguy said:
    @jsg well I needed it kinda urgently and other providers activate it instantly. But I don't see a reason why you are caring so much about it. probably a jobless nerd who posts worthless comments in internet all day long and feel great about it.

Damn, you got me, the whole truth.

That however doesn't change the fact that LET isn't a support center for all providers who are active here. Plus, and possibly interesting to you, direct communication with your provider is much more promising and quicker.

Thank you for your judgement.

@jsg didn't you see that mentioned about creating a high priority ticket. But no one is responding. I used alphavps and they reply within 10 minutes most. the customer service guy alex is great there.

@freakguy said:
    @jsg didn't you see that mentioned about creating a high priority ticket. But no one is responding. I used alphavps and they reply within 10 minutes most. the customer service guy alex is great there.

So providers are not all exactly the same? Colour me shocked!

That said, abusing LET as support still doesn't speed up your ticket.

• APIAPI Member

It's Sunday, maybe your order triggered some fraud checks and they need to manually check it?

• TNAHostingTNAHosting Member, Patron Provider

Turning up a new node, should have it online today to accommodate the new orders. Sorry for the delay!

Thanked by 2freakguy ehab

@API said:
    It's Sunday, maybe your order triggered some fraud checks and they need to manually check it?

people cant order on sunday?

• LeviLevi Member

@jsg said:
    Being at it, why don't the LET mods not arrange for my milk being served, bloody hell!

Are you saying that your malk was not delivered on time?! Shoker! Outrageus!

edited March 3

@jsg what were you saying earlier? I think you will shut your damn mouth and vast knowledgeable advise giving now.

@TNAHosting thanks for replying. I hope it will be activated soon.

• MumblyMumbly Member

@freakguy said:

What problem?

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

• MumblyMumbly Member

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

But you just purchased it?

edited March 3

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

almost 2 hours passed. last time it was instant. other providers do it instantly too.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited March 3

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

almost 2 hours passed

That's what I said. You just purchased it. Instant activation is nice, but it can't be taken for granted. Manual activation can easily take one working day and it's reasonable.
    There's nothing to freak out about it yet.

• boringHustlerboringHustler Member, Host Rep

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

almost 2 hours passed. last time it was instant. other providers do it instantly too.

You should order one from Azure, my friend.
    If you haven't tried spinning multiple nodes on Azure, they used to take hours (atleast until 1 year back), and that's a billon dollar company.

My god, people seriously have no patience nowdays.
    If you are in dire need, get from another for the time being, how is this TNA's fault. It's not even a day.

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

almost 2 hours passed

That's what I said. You just purchased it. Instant activation is nice, but it can't be taken for granted. Manual activation can easily take one working day and it's reasonable.

And I said it should be activated within a few minutes. I used alphavps, gcp, aws, buyvm, and previously tnahosting too. It's an automated process and it should be done within minutes not hours. Though it's understandable if the host is experiencing some technical difficulty.

@boringHustler said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

You should order one from Azure, my friend.
    If you haven't tried spinning multiple nodes on Azure, they used to take hours (atleast until 1 year back), and that's a billon dollar company.

My god, people seriously have no patience nowdays.
    If you are in dire need, get from another for the time being, how is this TNA's fault. It's not even a day.

oh, I never used azure. So dont know about that. I mostly use aws. Since I am getting a huge RAM bundle from tna I thought this time I will use this for testing.I never blamed tna. I just expected a early reply of the ticket since I am used to get early reply from alphvps.

• zGatozGato Member

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

@Mumbly said:

@freakguy said:

What problem?

Activation delay

almost 2 hours passed

And I said it should be activated within a few minutes. I used alphavps, gcp, aws, buyvm, and previously tnahosting too. It's an automated process and it should be done within minutes not hours. Though it's understandable if the host is experiencing some technical difficulty.

BuyVM does manual activation unless you're premiere ;)

• stxshstxsh Member

I was thinking the other day, how many people here try to get a restaurant that they’ve never eaten at before shut down because it doesn’t serve a dish exactly the same way another one does, or can’t cook it fast enough? I’m being serious, cause eating out once is more expensive than most of these deals. At least it is around me.

Either way, LET’s pretty funny.. enjoying my time here. Glad I found this place.

• StradaleStradale Member

@freakguy said:

@API said:

people cant order on sunday?

No Sunday holiday activation will be in 1 week

Best regards, LowEndSupport

• MoopahMoopah Member

I don't see many providers advertise instant/rapid deployment (less than 50% from skimming the offers section). It's this something people generally expect for VPS? I usually expect up to 24 hours for deployment if not advertised otherwise by the provider.

• lirrrlirrr Member

Thank you for contacting LET support

• @TNAHosting you should refund & suspend this guy

edited March 3

@Levi said:

@jsg said:

Are you saying that your malk was not delivered on time?! Shoker! Outrageus!

Indeed! But to be fair, I did not open a thread to put pressure on them as I'm not a freak.

@freakguy said:
    @jsg what were you saying earlier? I think you will shut your damn mouth and vast knowledgeable advise giving now.

As you are obviously intellectually not capable to understand it, I'll help you and guide you through that very difficult one-liner:

@TNAHosting said:
    Turning up a new node, should have it online today to accommodate the new orders. Sorry for the delay!

There is a factual reason that your system was not yet delivered: they build/installed/configured a node ... and VMs run on a node, so, node not yet fully operational == no VM.
    But they were/are working on bringing up the node. Once that's completed your VM will be available a bit later.

Your going berserk here had no influence, except for possibly having to wait longer due to distracting the provider and making him waste some time here and answering you.

If you had not created this thread your VM would have been available at the same point in time and possibly even some minutes earlier.

To quote you: "I think you will shut your damn mouth now".

• Guy is a freak! Oh wait..