Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going on Vacation AGAIN: Providers, Host Reps, Average LETizens, Want Some Free Promo on LowEndBox?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Going on Vacation AGAIN: Providers, Host Reps, Average LETizens, Want Some Free Promo on LowEndBox?

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
edited March 26 in Announcements

I'm going on vacation in mid-April and will AFK for a little bit. I'm looking to pre-stage some content on LowEndBox.

Last time I went on vacay, I posted a thread and some people submitted cool personal projects which I shared and some providers got some extra love. Happy to do so again!

No provider tag needed. LEB is the land of free love and free participation. ❤️

Are you a provider/host rep? Run a promo, a press release, or an interview! Or submit some photos of your office, your racks (the computing kind), a section of your KB, or announce your new logo!

Do you have a cool project? I'd be happy to write something about it. FOSS or commercial.

Are you doing something bleeding edge with AI? Something cutting edge with Python? Something a bit blunter edged with bash? Do you have a cool war story about hosting? A tragicomic saga of an experience with a provider? A kabuki play about LowEndHosting? Send it!

Free advertising, free promotion, free love - just submit a ticket or PM me.

Comments