Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going on Vacation: Providers, Host Reps, Average LETizens, Want Some Free Promo on LowEndBox?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Going on Vacation: Providers, Host Reps, Average LETizens, Want Some Free Promo on LowEndBox?

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
edited July 2023 in Announcements

I'm going on vacation Jul 21-29 and am looking to pre-stage some content on LowEndBox.

No provider tag needed. LEB is the land of free love and free participation. ❤️

Are you a provider/host rep? Run a promo, a press release, or an interview! Or submit some photos of your office, your racks (the computing kind), a section of your KB, or announce your new logo!

Do you have a cool project? I'd be happy to write something about it. FOSS or commercial.

Are you doing something interesting with ChatGPT, Midjourney, Soulgen, or other AIs? (OK, maybe not Soulgen, but...)

Do you have a fun story about hosting? Or a provider you want to highlight because they're just so awesome?

Have you written a four-act German opera about LowEnd hosting? Well that would be pretty weird but I'd probably write about it.

Free advertising, free promotion, free love - just submit a ticket or PM me.

Comments