Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Russian dedicated server? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Russian dedicated server?

2»

Comments

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:
    PS. We accept cards issued by non-Russian banks, but the process is not automated.

How do you do that?

It is top secret information. Ask CIA:)

• @rustelekom said:

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:
    PS. We accept cards issued by non-Russian banks, but the process is not automated.

How do you do that?

Hey, I asked them, and they said you employ chicken to launder money. Is that true?

Thanked by 1sasslik

@shruub said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

How do you do that?

Hey, I asked them, and they said you employ chicken to launder money. Is that true?

Laundering money is a term related to criminal activity. We do everything legally of course.

• @rustelekom said:

@shruub said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

How do you do that?

Laundering money is a term related to criminal activity. We do everything legally of course.

Oh, you must be washing the chicken then. That's the part I misunderstood

@shruub said:

Sir, are you advertising yourself for that role? Or is your friend from the CIA involved? I am a man from Azerbaijan and live in Russia, and here traditionally, only women deal with this activity. Because women fully control our family lives and we are always grateful to thank them for that.

My best achievement as a cook is making omelettes and making tea.

• xvpsxvps Member

@rustelekom said:

@shruub said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

How do you do that?

I live in the EU.

Can I pay with my Visa, if I rent one of the dedicated servers you are reselling in Germany?

@xvps said:
    I live in the EU.

Can I pay with my Visa, if I rent one of the dedicated servers you are reselling in Germany?

Why not? You could try it. But you would need to create a request with technical support to process the order.

• xvpsxvps Member

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:
    I live in the EU.

Why not?

Visa and Mastercards issued in the EU can't be used for payment in Russia because of the sanctions.

So I ask again. How can you do that?

@rustelekom said:
    We do everything legally of course.

And how can you do it legally?

• @xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:
    I live in the EU.

Why not?

Visa and Mastercards issued in the EU can't be used for payment in Russia because of the sanctions.

@rustelekom said:

Chances are they have some third party outside of Russia process the payment and transfer the money to them.

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:
    I live in the EU.

Why not?

@rustelekom said:

I think this is a problem for EU citizens, but not for us as a company. EU citizens still travel to Russia, although less than before due to the lack of direct flight services, they still do come. I am not sure how they manage to do it.

• @rustelekom said:

@shruub said:

Sir, are you advertising yourself for that role? Or is your friend from the CIA involved? I am a man from Azerbaijan and live in Russia, and here traditionally, only women deal with this activity. Because women fully control our family lives and we are always grateful to thank them for that.

My best achievement as a cook is making omelettes and making tea.

Making omelettes ain't that easy, you can be proud! And yes, I would apply as an unpaid intern with a 0 day week in rustelekom's kitchen.

• xvpsxvps Member

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:
    I live in the EU.

Why not?

@rustelekom said:

I think this is a problem for EU citizens, but not for us as a company.

You are reselling servers in Germany and don't think laws in Germany apply to you.

:smile:

Thanked by 1shruub
  • edited February 29

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:

@rustelekom said:

@xvps said:
    I live in the EU.

Why not?

@rustelekom said:

You are reselling servers in Germany and don't think laws in Germany apply to you.

How would those affect him when there there's, let's say, a guy in India taking the payment? Once the money is in India there's no special requirements whatsoever as India (like most countries in general) is not sanctioning/boycotting Russia. I don't know what they are doing exactly but it's probably pretty easy to circumvent the bans without running afoul of anything. There's just way to many loopholes.

@xvps said:

If you want to do a business, you need to do it. If you want political games - then you should play them within the political system. Just do not mix business and politics.

@totally_not_banned said:
    How would those affect him when there there's, let's say, a guy in India taking the payment? Once the money is in India there's no special requirements whatsoever as India (like most countries in general) is not sanctioning/boycotting Russia. I don't know what they are doing exactly but it's probably pretty easy to circumvent the bans without running afoul of anything. There's just way to many loopholes.

I believe he knows this. This is mainly related to things like eco-activism - closing nuclear plants, cancelling all diesel cars, otherwise you will destroy the Earth. Any action is legitimate when you are trying to kill your opponent. Even if it's just cows who are trying to live on green fields.
    Cancel Russia because they did something I don't like. Stupid idea.

• Why would anyone go to Russia for a server. It is nearly impossible to do business with the russians. if it were me i would not considered this just because of the red tape.

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • @ITivan80 said: Why would anyone go to Russia for a server. It is nearly impossible to do business with the russians.

A victim of nazism.

@ITivan80 said:
    Why would anyone go to Russia for a server. It is nearly impossible to do business with the russians. if it were me i would not considered this just because of the red tape.

Many even western business will not agreed with you. Of course now it is become to be more complex.

• FlashFlash Member

@rustelekom said:

@ITivan80 said:
    Why would anyone go to Russia for a server. It is nearly impossible to do business with the russians. if it were me i would not considered this just because of the red tape.

Many even western business will not agreed with you. Of course now it is become to be more complex.

Russia is a very dangerous location! Beware!

edited March 1

@Flash said:

Who said it to you?

img-0280.jpg

2018 FIFA football world cup in Moscow.

• zGatozGato Member

@Flash said:

@rustelekom said:

@ITivan80 said:

source: trust me bro

• jenkkijenkki Member

@SwizzVPN said: it also wasn't possible to pay with my CC.

@zGato said: I have 3D secure from Mastercard and Visa (tried both)

Can try sprintbox.ru - Location - St.Petersburg

They accept payments by Stripe.

Capture-2

Thanked by 1zGato
  • shruubshruub Member

@jenkki said:

@ITivan80 said: Why would anyone go to Russia for a server. It is nearly impossible to do business with the russians.

A victim of nazism.

Interesting that he wasn't banned after this :^)

• In the meantime I found the perfect russian hoster for me: Veesp
    Cheap, fast server, unlimited traffic, supports PayPal subscription