Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1vhostng , ipv6vm.com SCAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1vhostng , ipv6vm.com SCAM

This c1vhosting, after receiving the payment, activates the invoicing service in the panel, but not the service paid by the customer.
he has no explanation, except that he fixed it, but of course it doesn't work and I'm in the same situation. He doesn't even have the sense to apologize for the current situation.
From what I have seen, there are other LET colleagues who have the same problem as me. I will open a refund dispute.
I can provide all the necessary details by which it can be seen that it does not work.
I ask the administrators to check what this thief is looking for among us!

Thanked by 1loay

Comments

• lol but he paid $200

Thanked by 2xvps shruub
  • What happened? More details

• pedalapedala Member
    edited February 14

https://ibb.co/ZV8RtKH> @lovelyserver said:

What happened? More details

In this topic are all the discussions, and I'm not the only one for whom it doesn't work
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192566/ipv6vm-com-cheap-ipv6-only-vps-starting-from-1-mo#latest

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 14

You're lucky that he didn't get you at the gas station.

I'm too familiar with the AAAOOOOOHOHHHHH NOTTA PROBBLEM WO CARES mindset.

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited February 14

@Maelstrom36 said:

c1vhosting:

Thanked by 2FrankZ Svensken
  • LeviLevi Member

And here you go - the real damage. Admins need more. Banning out those $200 are to expensive...

• Let's open a poll: C1Vhosting in or out :D

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited February 14

@Carlin0 said:
    Let's open a poll: C1Vhosting in or out :D

c1vhosting:

Thanked by 2boot FrankZ
  • @pedala said: LET colleagues

u get paid? WTF

• @xvps are you a clone of @c1vhosting ?

• Dejavu

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v900-totally-not-a-fake-yabs                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Tue Dec 27 12:56:27 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : N/A
    CPU cores  : N/A
    AES-NI     : N/A
    VM-x/AMD-V : N/A
    RAM        : N/A GiB
    Swap       : N/A KiB
    Disk       : N/A GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | N/A/s  (N/A) | v/s   (N/A)
    Write      | N/A/s  (N/A) | N/A/s   (N/A)
    Total      | N/A/s  (N/A) | N/A/s  (N/A)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | N/A/s    (N/A) | N/A/s    (N/A)
    Write      | N/A/s    (N/A) | N/A/s    (N/A)
    Total      | N/A/s   (N/A) | N/A/s     (N/A)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | N/As/sec   | N/As/sec

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | N/A/sec   | N/As/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | N/A/sec   | N/As/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | N/A/sec   | N/A/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | N/A
    Multi Core      | N/A
    Full Test       | N/A

Thanked by 3yoursunny xvps Carlin0
  • xvpsxvps Member

@Carlin0 said:
    @xvps are you a clone of @c1vhosting ?

Nope, but we have reached a point where it's easy to predict his arrogant answers.

Thanked by 2pedala Carlin0
  • @xvps said:

@Carlin0 said:

c1vhosting:

that's what c1vhosting offers us, but makes us pay in advance

Thanked by 1Svensken
  • xvpsxvps Member

@pedala said:

@xvps said:

@Carlin0 said:

c1vhosting:

that's what c1vhosting offers us, but makes us pay in advance

c1vhosting:

• @Levi said:
    And here you go - the real damage. Admins need more. Banning out those $200 are to expensive...

I don't understand what you mean by $200, if it's a hint like it's a small amount, I'll explain.
    The amount can be $0.01, it's not about the amount, it's about the fact that he's deceiving you and believe me that a lot is made of small money.

• @pedala said:
    I don't understand what you mean by $200, if it's a hint like it's a small amount, I'll explain.

They're talking about the Patron Provider fee of $200 which is required to be able to post offers here on LET

Thanked by 2pedala PineappleM
  • @pedala said:
    This c1vhosting, after receiving the payment, activates the invoicing service in the panel, but not the service paid by the customer.
    he has no explanation, except that he fixed it, but of course it doesn't work and I'm in the same situation. He doesn't even have the sense to apologize for the current situation.
    From what I have seen, there are other LET colleagues who have the same problem as me. I will open a refund dispute.
    I can provide all the necessary details by which it can be seen that it does not work.

Hello
    it has already been said on the thread: ModulesGarden module (proxmox integration) has issues on showing you the VPS on the panel. We have fixed it for some orders but waiting for them to fix it to all the new services.

This apply only to the new services. There’s an error on the cronjob running the installations.

I feel this thread is really exaggerated . You have already written this on the IPv6VM thread ……….

We’re working on it, unfortunately we need to wait for third party company to solve this issue.

• @listerine90 said:

@pedala said:

They're talking about the Patron Provider fee of $200 which is required to be able to post offers here on LET

I understand, thanks. with a few geese like me x3 euros... he collects what he collects and takes out the 200 =)))

• xvpsxvps Member

@c1vhosting said:

@pedala said:

Hello
    it has already been said on the thread: ModulesGarden module (proxmox integration) has issues on showing you the VPS on the panel. We have fixed it for some orders but waiting for them to fix it to all the new services.

This apply only to the new services. There’s an error on the cronjob running the installations.

I feel this thread is really exaggerated . You have already written this on the IPv6VM thread ……….

We’re working on it, unfortunately we need to wait for third party company to solve this issue.

c1vhosting:

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 14

@xvps said:
    c1vhosting:

I don't know that one. Edit: okay I found it... It's kinda gay.

• LeviLevi Member

@c1vhosting said:

@pedala said:

Hello

Modules garden is to blame?

• @c1vhosting said:

@pedala said:

Hello

1. If you have this problem, it was normal to let me know when I bought it, or when you found out about it.
    2. Do not send me an email that you have solved it without checking if it is functional for me.
    3. you put the service on hold, you don't start billing me for your internal problems.
      In the end, it is not my problem as a customer that you have a problem, as long as you take my money.
  • Call the police

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • Just ban this provider already

• @c1vhosting said:

Hello

Why not deploy manually then import it? ModulesGarden Proxmox Module supports this here: https://docs.modulesgarden.com/Proxmox_VE_VPS_For_WHMCS#Management_of_Existing_Accounts Waiting on ModuleGarden to "fix the issue" and making the customer wait seems ridiculous. Or is this another 90 day delivery time frame?

Thanked by 3pedala Naomii FrankZ
  • @pedala said:

@c1vhosting said:

@pedala said:

Hello

1. If you have this problem, it was normal to let me know when I bought it, or when you found out about it.

It was written on the other thread.

1. Do not send me an email that you have solved it without checking if it is functional for me.

We have conducted further checks and not all the VPS panels are restored.

1. you put the service on hold, you don't start billing me for your internal problems.

It’s obvious we’ll postpone the expiration.

In the end, it is not my problem as a customer that you have a problem, as long as you take my money.

In fact!

• @Astro said:
    Just ban this provider already

No more astro 44/year offers 😒😒
    Crazy.

Thanked by 2yoursunny FrankZ