Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NATKVM.Net || Buy NAT VPS in just 4.99$/Year | SE,SG,JP,TR,IN,USA,UK,CA| New Swedish Location - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NATKVM.Net || Buy NAT VPS in just 4.99$/Year | SE,SG,JP,TR,IN,USA,UK,CA| New Swedish Location

2»

Comments

• stxshstxsh Member
    edited February 25

@simonindia said:
    @AK_KWH Team, I bought a NAT VPS in India which is running Debian 12 but I can't reach any of the IPv4 ports other than the SSH port. I have tried both UDP and TCP.

I have removed all the firewall rules and UFW just to make sure I have nothing blocking. Can you please check I'm on the 192.168.1.x/24 Subnet.

And for future references if you can use different subnet that would be great as this has great potential to conflict with a lot of local pre-configured LANs.

I can open a ticket if it is isolated to just me.

that’s the local subnet, you should be able to reach your open port with the public ip that you use to ssh in to the system.

• @stxsh said:

@simonindia said:
    @AK_KWH Team, I bought a NAT VPS in India which is running Debian 12 but I can't reach any of the IPv4 ports other than the SSH port. I have tried both UDP and TCP.

I have removed all the firewall rules and UFW just to make sure I have nothing blocking. Can you please check I'm on the 192.168.1.x/24 Subnet.

And for future references if you can use different subnet that would be great as this has great potential to conflict with a lot of local pre-configured LANs.

that’s get local subnet, you should be able to reach it with the public ip that you use to ssh in to the system.

Sorry I made an edit

I can reach TCP but not UDP I'm just running an OpenVPN server that is all.

• @simonindia said:
    I can reach TCP but not UDP I'm just running an OpenVPN server that is all.

Ah, UDP ports seem to be disabled for some users. It’s been mentioned in this thread:

@nick_ said:

@tbswork said:
    can i set up UDP NAT?

You have to ask the support to enable UDP ports. They're disabled by default.

• Any chance for a KVM offer in one of the east Asian locations?

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@HackedServer said:

@HackedServer said:

@AK_KWH said: how many locations you need?

I'm curious what 1 in each location would be as a bundle.

Any bundle deal to be had?

Wait for a day or two i will post a new offer with combo pack + few kvm deals > @Ruriko said:

Does the dedicated ipv6 include /64 block?
    Will I be able to create ipv6 subnets within the control panel for ovz?

No /64 is not available with any nat vps but you can request upto 20 ips per vm

@simonindia said:
    @AK_KWH Team, I bought a NAT VPS in India which is running Debian 12 but I can't reach any of the IPv4 UDP ports.

Can you please submit a ticket it can be really easier for me to provide you the exact range of the port range and also cna check your udp ports

@Colbyjdx said:
    Any chance for a KVM offer in one of the east Asian locations?

We have a kvm vps series in india and turkey you can buy from website

• SvenskenSvensken Member

It appears the coupon code has expired.. maybe next time write the date period for which the coupon is valid. @AK_KWH

CPU: 1 CPU vCores (Fair Usage) (AMD Eypc (JP,SG,TW,SE))
    RAM: 256MB DDR3/DDR4 
    Disk: 5 Gb SSD Disk Space
    NAT IPv4 (20 usable ports)
    OVZ/KVM Virtualization
    TUN/TAP enabled
    Dedicated IPV6 (USA,UK,IN,JP,SG,TW,SE,PK,HK,NL Only)

Promotional Coupon: 4GHDS1N34U (Valid till 14/04/2024) (One TIME discount Applied )

Order Taiwan- $3.30 / Year ++800GB BW @ 500Mbs

Order Pakistan- $3.30 / Year ++800GB BW @ 500Mbs

Order Singapore - $3.30 / Year ++800GB BW @ 10Gbps

Order HongKong- $3.30 / Year ++800GB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Tokyo,Japan - $3.30 / Year ++800GB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Sweden, SE - $3.30 / Year ++800GB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Amsterdam,NL - $3.30 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Texas,USA - $4.99 / Year ++1TB BW @ 10Gbps

Order Montreal,Canada - $4.99 / Year ++Unlimited TB BW @ 100Mbps

Order Turkey Izmit - $4.99 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Mumbai,India - $4.99 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

Order Redditch, UK - $4.99 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

Test IP/Looking Glass

**No abuse of resources or any kind of abuse. Fair usage on CPU. The rule of thumb is, if it's illegal, attract DDoS, then it's NOT okay! Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund.

• how about 80 and 443 port?

• vhhjkglvhhjkgl Member
    edited March 28

need DNS for access to github

@tonytran said:
    how about 80 and 443 port?

Its blocked

• @AK_KWH said:

@miHoYo said:
    how i can see the usable ports? there are only 192.168.x.y ips, no ssh ports information, i could guess my ssh nat'ed port.

i tried my best to explain in email regarding the SSH port and other Ports if you still dont know how to choose so just open a support ticket i will share the details with you there

It's explained very well but i missed it as well. Luckily figured it out eventually.
    So far the performance is INSANE for the money. I'm super happy with my YABS