Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ordered a server at Refined Host but 2nd day with no replies in tickets
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ordered a server at Refined Host but 2nd day with no replies in tickets

Hello.

I ordered a dedicated server at RefinedHost https://refinedhost.com/ and they mentioned that it will be delivered in 4 hours.

But rn it's a 2nd day without replying on my tickets and server still in pending status. What can I do with it?

Comments

• Refine your search and pick another host if things don't work out.

Thanked by 3akaemu niranjan jayjay
  • @Maelstrom36 said:
    Refine your search and pick another host if things don't work out.

I already paid for server. I think even I will require refund they won't reply

• Here we go again

• Since they wrote “Instant Delivery” you can request a refund and I recommend to choose a popular provider

Thanked by 2artemich kode9
  • @Patriarch said:
    Here we go again

LOL :disappointed:

• xvpsxvps Member

@RefinedHost , someone created an alt account and claims you are slow.

• @Jorbox said:
    Since they wrote “Instant Delivery” you can request a refund and I recommend to choose a popular provider

I will wait for 2-3 days and if they won't provide - will open a ticket. But still thinking does it make sense if they are not even replying on regular tickets...

• @RefinedHost please answer here if you saw it. Don't want to mess up you but it's strange for me tbh...

• Check his profile he was last active in Dec 2023

• Is it possible to get refund? Or I got scammed and that's all?

• I wrote them in WA lol

• @artemich said:
    Is it possible to get refund? Or I got scammed and that's all?

Chargeback

• @artemich said:

@Jorbox said:
    Since they wrote “Instant Delivery” you can request a refund and I recommend to choose a popular provider

I will wait for 2-3 days and if they won't provide - will open a ticket. But still thinking does it make sense if they are not even replying on regular tickets...

just chargeback, they have a bit of a reputation for being terrible when it comes to delivery and support in general. Best to go with someone reputable like @qps for ashburn, as an example

• Technically, you kinda lost your money - Trevon James

Thanked by 1host_c
  • Money gone with the wind. That's how the internet works or the stock market.

• mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

You may always chargeback, isn't ?

• bootboot Member

Rent a Lawyer from @Kris and litigate.

Thanked by 2Plioser kode9
  • xvpsxvps Member
    edited February 8

@artemich said:
    ... What can I do with it?

Give them a call and demand to speak with the manager.

(+1) 862 399 9187 (copy/paste from their website)

• I wrote to them in WA. They just read it and that's it. Rn trying to refund via Stripe

• kode9kode9 Member

@boot I'm starting to think you're just jealous coz you ain't got lawyers on retainer LOL

Thanked by 1Kris
  • xvpsxvps Member
    edited February 8

@artemich said:
    I wrote to them in WA. They just read it and that's it. Rn trying to refund via Stripe

Is Stripe your card issuer?

If not, you are wasting your time.

Disputes must be made via the card issuer, not the card processor.