Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ImpactVPS not responding?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ImpactVPS not responding?

I've had a shared hosting account with ImpactVPS for many years. I had some issues a couple weeks ago, opened a ticket but still no response. I opened another ticket to cancel my account (unrelated reasons) and haven't heard back. The cancel option is no longer available in the dashboard. I can't seem to find any alternate method of contact. Is anyone else having issues like this or have another way to contact them? Thanks.

Comments

• After 2 weeks no reply ? ... Good to know

• Delete your form of payment.

• bootboot Member

Borrow a lawyer from @Kris and sue.

• Better delete your payment method after cancellation.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
  • It's been almost 2 weeks since I posted this and nothing from ImpactVPS. I pay by Paypal subscription but that is not listed in the payment area. I'm contacting Paypal to see about having it shut off there. I would be leery, not just because of the lack of contact but because the cancel button has gone missing from the account area. Sounds a big fishy to me.

• nullnullnullnull Member
    edited February 19
  • VoidVoid Member

BadImpactVPS

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@Void said:
    BadImpactVPS

Head-onCollisionVPS

Thanked by 1Void
  • Did you get this resolved? I have an Impact/Subnet shared hosting account there so I just went to check and for now, it's still up and running on dal1.sharedpanel.com. I am a bit concerned.

• titustitus Member

Sounds not good :/
    @davidrahrer - Any update?

I have an old, openvz based yearly VPS from them, which is working perfectly for me. I don't know much about their support, because doesn't really needed in the last years (everything working fine). After the owner-change they changed my VPS IP address ("IP Renumbering"). I contacted them with some generic question, and got a fast and friendly answers for this. But it was in 2021. :)

I like their services, so I hope it's just a temporary problem.