Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget 1M$ - We want to buy a company. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget 1M$ - We want to buy a company.

13»

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@shruub said:

@yoursunny said:

@kait said:
    Coinsidences don't exist, this is insanely retarded, batu.gg and cloudaka.com use the same Cloudflare account:

Same nameserver pair doesn't imply same account.
    There are more Cloudflare accounts than the number of unique nameservers squared, so that there must be some accounts sharing a pair of nameservers.

Wait, why do they even bother naming the servers differently then

If a domain was in Cloudflare account A, but Cloudflare account B wants to claim this domain, the system would assign a new pair of nameservers.
    At this moment, changing to the new pair of nameservers demonstrates that the owner of Cloudflare account B has control over the domain.

The number of unique nameserver pairs only needs to be greater than the number of Cloudflare accounts that seek to claim ownership of the same domain.
    It's unnecessary to have a unique pair for every Cloudflare account in existence.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • I am retiring early now

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

I have three domains in my Cloudflare account.. They do not use the same NS server names..

Also, don't add the same domain to two different Cloudflare accounts.. It breaks things and it is very hard to contact their psupport to fix things on the free accounts..

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • kaitkait Member

@kevinds said:
    I have three domains in my Cloudflare account.. They do not use the same NS server names..

Also, don't add the same domain to two different Cloudflare accounts.. It breaks things and it is very hard to contact their psupport to fix things on the free accounts..

So do a couple of my friends and all their NS' are the same.

• Honest advice (in case you're not scamming), invest in your website, invest in marketing and invest in your staff and hardware. you'll be successful on your own then you can scale up by buying others, best of luck.

• @HAMSW said:
    Honest advice (in case you're not scamming), invest in your website, invest in marketing and invest in your staff and hardware. you'll be successful on your own then you can scale up by buying others, best of luck.

Thanks, now i invest 1milion $ without doubt.

• @spywork said:

@HAMSW said:
    Honest advice (in case you're not scamming), invest in your website, invest in marketing and invest in your staff and hardware. you'll be successful on your own then you can scale up by buying others, best of luck.

Thanks, now i invest 1milion $ without doubt.

Yes, Close your eyes and click transfer.

This discussion has been closed.