Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget 1M$ - We want to buy a company. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget 1M$ - We want to buy a company.

Comments

• xemorytrxemorytr Member
    edited February 5

this person is kaan

• xvpsxvps Member

@DP said:

@DP said:

@CloudAKA said:

@DP said:
    Oh, forgot to ask.

Is this new “brand” replacing BatuCloud?

I don't know the Batucloud company.

:smiley:

I find it hard to believe that you claim not knowing "BatuCloud" when the owner/founder is also working with you.

In fact, you could be the person (Kaan) himself :smiley:

https://www.r10.net/ozel-kampanya-haberleri/3973892-r10-kullanicilarina-ozel-ilk-100-kisiye-plesk-reseller-hizmeti.html

CLOUDAKA Pazarlama
    Kaan GİRGİN

Even his/your profile picture on the forum is "ServersCity".

© 2023 This site belongs to batucloud company.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited February 5

@xvps said:

@DP said:

@DP said:

@CloudAKA said:

@DP said:
    Oh, forgot to ask.

Is this new “brand” replacing BatuCloud?

I don't know the Batucloud company.

:smiley:

I find it hard to believe that you claim not knowing "BatuCloud" when the owner/founder is also working with you.

In fact, you could be the person (Kaan) himself :smiley:

https://www.r10.net/ozel-kampanya-haberleri/3973892-r10-kullanicilarina-ozel-ilk-100-kisiye-plesk-reseller-hizmeti.html

CLOUDAKA Pazarlama
    Kaan GİRGİN

Even his/your profile picture on the forum is "ServersCity".

© 2023 This site belongs to batucloud company.

🐸

Thanked by 2xvps Calin
  • For fuck's sake can you just find another community to scam?
    Stop wasting your time here, you burned.

• crowbarcode is the best active author on the TemplateMonster market. That's because the templates are made with clean code and optimized for SEO. I increased my sales after installing the crowbarcode template.
    Kleiner.Yu Developer/Design

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • bootboot Member

@xemorytr said:
    this person is kaan

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 5

@Hypere said:
    Hey Kaan, can you pay your 5 figures in outstanding invoices with this 1 million you have in funding.

Kaan Girgin? Batucloud?

oh wait im stupid, didnt see previous posts. Yes it is.

• Browsing low end forum and seeing a million dollar title is like finding a unicorn in your backyard.

Thanked by 2sasslik MMzF
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

From their website:

Brings a tear to my eye.

• VoidVoid Member

I see the original @BatuCloud has been banned as well. Was it before or after this drama ? 🤔

• gsea4gsea4 Member

@raindog308 said:
    From their website:

Brings a tear to my eye.

From laughing? 🤣

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 5

I learned the soft way (not the hard way...) that in beautiful Soviet Yurop 🇪🇺 if you give your IBAN and BIC numbers to someone and authorize ONE transaction toward him, the mofo can routinely debit your bank account w/o further authorization whenever the fucking he likes to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_debit

That's how eBay draws from my bank account whenever some buyer asks for a refund pretending he didn't receive his crap.

Moral of the story: don't expect to receive a bank payment from Mr. @CloudAKA.

• @FlorinMarian been taking more loans out I see..

• @jmaxwell said:
    I see the original @BatuCloud has been banned as well. Was it before or after this drama ? 🤔

Before this.

Thanked by 1Void
  • MoopahMoopah Member
    edited February 5

My company has a Raspberry Pi 4 and zero customers. You offer is too low, I will sell to you for $1.8 million USD

Thanked by 1boot
  • kaitkait Member

Coinsidences don't exist, this is insanely retarded, batu.gg and cloudaka.com use the same Cloudflare account:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@kait said:
    Coinsidences don't exist, this is insanely retarded, batu.gg and cloudaka.com use the same Cloudflare account:

Same nameserver pair doesn't imply same account.
    There are more Cloudflare accounts than the number of unique nameservers squared, so that there must be some accounts sharing a pair of nameservers.

• kaitkait Member

@yoursunny said: Same nameserver pair doesn't imply same account.

There are more Cloudflare accounts than the number of unique nameservers squared, so that there must be some accounts sharing a pair of nameservers.

Yeah, but the odds of that is almost 0. Like I said, coinsidences don't exist.

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • bootboot Member

@yoursunny said: Same nameserver pair doesn't imply same account.

For the sake of drama, it does.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Money up front. No paperwork, handshake agreement only.

• He probably meant 1 million surinamese dollar...

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Yes, he also wanted to sell us BatuCloud so that he could pay off his debts in Turkey. At least his company was not profitable recently, another scamming attempt :D

Thanked by 3spywork MrLime iKeyZ
  • @PHP_Friends said:
    Yes, he also wanted to sell us BatuCloud so that he could pay off his debts in Turkey. At least his company was not profitable recently, another scamming attempt :D

Really? Sell is company for how much money?

@spywork said:

@PHP_Friends said:

I think it was so much money so that he could pay his debts in Turkey, but I can't tell you exactly, I'd have to read up on it :D

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @PHP_Friends said:

@spywork said:

@PHP_Friends said:

I think it was so much money so that he could pay his debts in Turkey, but I can't tell you exactly, I'd have to read up on it :D

Never mind Batu, but it would be great if you make an agreement with a good data center in Turkey.

After America, come immediately or I will call Hetzner :)

@tra10000 said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@spywork said:

@PHP_Friends said:

Never mind Batu, but it would be great if you make an agreement with a good data center in Turkey.

After America, come immediately or I will call Hetzner :)

Not planned, after America we'll stick with Asia

Thanked by 2tra10000 Patriarch
  • $7

Thanked by 1shruub
  • @yoursunny said:

@kait said:

Same nameserver pair doesn't imply same account.

Wait, why do they even bother naming the servers differently then

• @c1vhosting said:
    $7

Read rules. /s

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@c1vhosting said:
    $7

minimum bid $1M

This discussion has been closed.