Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limewave once again made me feel less favorable to European and American merchants
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limewave once again made me feel less favorable to European and American merchants

LimeWave once again made me feel less favorable to European and American merchants, they themselves think they are very honest but not, they will always be evil capitalists, clowns who run away with money, Dedipath is a respectable one, at least he will tell me that I have four LimeWave machines, and the data in them can no longer be recovered, including LimeWave's other customers are very bad, of course, no one wants to go this far.

Comments

• MOAR limewave topics please

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Limewave Communications, the avant-garde purveyor of technologically transcendent intergalactic vibrations, has found its celestial abode in the ethereal realm of Castlegar. With its mystical servers pulsating in waves of neon lime, Limewave has summoned the forces of absurdity and harnessed them to forge a connection beyond the confines of mundane reality.

Picture this: servers stretching across the multiverse, intertwined with strands of unobtanium, while cosmic entities whisper secrets of the universe into ethernet cables. Limewave's ethereal beings dance a spectral ballet, channeling cosmic forces into music that only the enlightened can begin to fathom.

The internet, a mere portal to the vast enigma of human consciousness, is but a conduit for Limewave's ethereal frequencies. As you traverse the digital landscape, beware the servers that gleam with the essence of lime. They hold the power to unlock hidden dimensions, where cats reign as interstellar overlords and memes transcend time and space.

Castlegar, a fabled realm nestled amidst the cosmic vibrations, serves as Limewave's earthly dwelling. Its denizens, blessed with the ability to transmit and receive signals via thought alone, act as custodians of this mystical nexus. They commune with servers pulsing with unimaginable power, becoming one with the celestial symphony that echoes across the cosmic web.

Together, Limewave and Castlegar form an unholy alliance, pushing the boundaries of sanity and obliterating the notion of tangible reality. So, dear traveler, embrace the liminality of existence, for in the fusion of Limewave Communications, Castlegar, servers, and the internet, lies the glorious harmony of pure irrationality.

Thanked by 1kode9
  • So you're going to stop using all these European and American evil capitalist clown merchants then?

• bootboot Member

I'm sorry you feel that way, comrade.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • Yes it's a good choice to use Tencent Cloud and Aliababa Cloud in China.

• TekoTeko Member

@lowendclient said:
    Yes it's a good choice to use Tencent Cloud and Aliababa Cloud in China.

I tried to register yesterday, but they only accept +86.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 5

@1950Nana said:
    LimeWave once again made me feel less favorable to European and American merchants, they themselves think they are very honest but not, they will always be evil capitalists...

They? Who are they? There are some excellent European and American hosts. And then there are some crappy. But all in all, it's a lot more of them while you're picking things from the bottom.
    On average I would say that Western hosting providers are more reliable than Eastern. On average. But there's a lot more of them so there will be also more rotten apples.
    It's also about your own capitalistic choices. The market is huge. Next time when you pick a European or American host ask yourself you did you pick exactly that one. There's your answer.

• winerwiner Member

Have all the fraudsters nowadays upgraded? For example, he cheated me out of 100 US dollars, and then if you ask him to get your own money back, he says you have to pay me 500 US dollars?

• The 'problem' is more apparent with US/EU as the region is attractive due to the infrastructure and concentration of connected population. Unless you connect over local peering chances are you end up traveling over a capitalist international carrier anyway. Consider the hosted service to be fluid; have multiple endpoints standby at once. Traffic like HTTP is easily distributed. Putting the eggs in one basket is just greedy and idiotic. Pointing the finger at two continents is escapism of epic proportions.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Try Indian merchant @Abd or New Zealander merchant @Zappie or Singaporean merchant @oneasiahost .
    They are not European or American.

• bootboot Member

@yoursunny said: New Zealander

New Zealand are colonizing capitalists as well.

Thanked by 1kode9
  • bootboot Member

@1950Nana said: evil capitalists, clowns

https://slot.vpsandserver.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Here is some services in Laos. No worries about capitalist clowns ruining your life.

• @1950Nana said:

Limewive is neither American nor European. They are Canadian.

• bootboot Member

@JosephF said: Limewive is neither American nor European. They are Canadian.

That's worse. It's like a combination of American and European.

• What are the demographics of LET?

Approximately what percent of LET members are in the United States and approximately what percent of LET providers are American based?

• @JosephF said:
    What are the demographics of LET?

Approximately what percent of LET members are in the United States and approximately what percent of LET providers are American based?

We are 100% all in China

• I get the strong impression that a large majority of LET members are outside the U.S.

• In my opinion, LET is more active during European daylight hours.

• bootboot Member

I am Canadian.

• @JosephF said:
    I get the strong impression that a large majority of LET members are outside the U.S.

Pretty much this:

@tra10000 said:
    In my opinion, LET is more active during European daylight hours.

Thanked by 2tra10000 emgh
  • @boot said:
    I am Canadian.

from one canuck to another, can you hop on your polar bear and go over and have a chat with Limewave about this closure?

Thanked by 3kode9 emgh greentea
  • There should be a forum ban for snowflakes calling fake racism.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@1950Nana said:
    LimeWave once again made me feel less favorable to European and American merchants, they themselves think they are very honest but not, they will always be evil capitalists, clowns who run away with money, Dedipath is a respectable one, at least he will tell me that I have four LimeWave machines, and the data in them can no longer be recovered, including LimeWave's other customers are very bad, of course, no one wants to go this far.

You will find good and bad provider in all countries, whether it's from some western nation or from some eastern nation

But if you are looking for non-US and non-EU provider, we are based in Singapore, though our servers are in US and EU - 9 DC Locations - https://hosteons.com

Let me know if you need anything

Cheers

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@JosephF said:

We are sometimes in Maryland USA and sometimes in Antarctica.

Thanked by 1kode9
  • @yoursunny said:

@JosephF said:

We are sometimes in Maryland USA and sometimes in Antarctica.

I hope you've registered a .aq domain name.

• yeah man, I actually don't use the internet as well anymore, since it's made by these capitalistic idiots!

It almost feels like more hosts = more potential scams and/or deadpools, but I bet that isn't true.

• @HostEONS said:

@1950Nana said:

You will find good and bad provider in all countries, whether it's from some western nation or from some eastern nation

But if you are looking for non-US and non-EU provider, we are based in Singapore, though our servers are in US and EU - 9 DC Locations - https://hosteons.com

Let me know if you need anything

Cheers

Your server is very easy to use, limewave is indeed Canadian, the United States and Canada are neighbors, and Dedipath and edgevirt that ran away before are not all American? There are indeed a lot of good ones to use, such as aws, Azure, lightnode, linode, they belong to super large businesses, but like limewave, Dedipath, they take money and run away, which is very chilling, because they have a long history, and they have been established for a long time, which is one of the reasons why most users choose, you can run away, but you have to tell me in advance, if there is a financial problem with the merchant, I can understand, so that you can delete the machine without sending an email or announcement, Disappearing is very bad.

• emghemgh Member

So now they can’t be european, american or close to any of said places

Maybe take a look at other solar systems?

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • @emgh said:
    So now they can’t be european, american or close to any of said places

Maybe take a look at other solar systems?

⚏̵̧̣̼͖̩̪͖̬͇͈̼̟̥̻͂̄̈́̍̈́̍̉̐́͘̕ͅ ̴̨̢̡̛̥̟͉̜̝̲̗̥͎̱͍͚͙͎͙͔̻̜̦̬̜̰͋̑͛͊͆̇͑̀̇̃̓́̈́̿̏̀̈͐̿͑̋͗͆̈́̉̈́͘̚͝ ̶̡̛͈̰̼͕̲̦͉̭̗̞̫̗͈̰̲̝̬͍̮̤̲̾̍̾☊̸̡͚̣͖̼̱̜̥̭̜̥̯͈̣̄͛͑͊͂͊͊͛̆͝͝ͅ⍜̷̧̨̨̡̭͈̜̹͕̭̼̺̮̱͍̦̮̹̬̰̠̪̹̞̥͔̮͍̈́̚⍀̷̨̛̬̰̻̮̤̫̘͉̥̞̮͍̙̖͍͍͔̙̭͓̝͚̥͙͉̳͍̞̆̒͆̒͋̃̐͆͋̉̆̿̿͒͘͜͠⟒̴̡̧̢̡̛̱͕̝͚̻̱̘̫̮̥̮͊͂̐̃͒͐̌̓̊̍͂̀͗̃̓́̽̏͑̈̏͑̅̚̕͘͜͝⌇̴̢̟̝̠̙̀
    ̵̨̡̢̝̣͕̻͖͇͈͔̞͚̗̼̪̜̺͚̯̣͔̟͋̊̋̽͒̀̿̓̅͒̓̓̐̇͗͆̐̅̌́̍͂͋́͘̚͜͝͝⚍̴̨̘͖̞̞̣̮͓̰̭̯̮͙̩̩͎̩̙̳̐̆͗̌̅̆̑́̃͋̊̈́̐̕̕͝͝ͅ ̶̨̺͉̠̤̼̄͋̈̈́̀͊̀̉̆̄̎͊̋̄̈́̓̆̃͝͠͝͝☌̵̡̧̯̙̮̞̲̗̫̺̣̲̺̜̟͇̮̆̆̐̒͂̓͗̊́̒̓̍͗̔̓͊̈̔̉̔̏̆̓͐̚̕͝ͅ⏚̸͎̥̯̠̪̱̿̒̀̆̇̂̄̑͗̂͆̀̔̀͌͂̉̓̅̕͠ͅ ̸̨͔̤͊̈́̊̾̍͑͋̄̋̒̌͆͗̂̊̒̏̒̐̈́͛̆͘̕͠⍀̴̛͓̦̗̩͔̫̋̈́͛͒̒̒͐̃̔͆͗̓̊͋̚͘͝⏃̷̧̨̱̠̬̱͉̖̺̜͎̯͓̳̣̼̹̼͖̳̹̺̗͙̏̀̍̅̋́̋̋̔̈́͑̇̇̉̊̅̇̉̓͑̄̇̽̚̚͜͝͝͝⋔̵̢̨̮̮͚̳̙͇̙̝̹̣̣̻̺̦̙̘͉̉̄̆̊̌̾͂̾͒͛̉̽̅̇̇͛̚͘
    ̸̡̨̖̭̥̱̺̤̮͔̹̯̳͍̲̯͈̬̩̱̙̹̤͓̪̾́̀̒̅̇̊͜ͅ⚌̶̜̩̒͗͐͌̇̉̐͂̇͂̾͌̆́̎̊͛̏̐̓́͘͠͠͝ ̶̡̛̰̫̳͎̟͉͎̻̱͖̜̗̪̀̿̓̋͂͗̏̅́̅̌̓̈́̀̂̉̕͝ͅ⏁̸̡̟̥͐̂͒̾̇͒̓͗̾͌͐̈̈́̀́͐̅͂̕̚͝⏚̶̨̨̧̢̰͚͍̞͕̝̣̱͕̙̞̜͔̬̜͓̜͋̿̈́̇̊͑̈́̎̋͗̾̚̕ ̸̢̨̢͉̘̣͔̗͚̞̱̤̙̼͉͕̤͔̖̋̐͂̀͛̒̂̈́̀̑̏̍̍͌́͆̚͘͘̚͘͝⏁̷̢̤͍̬̲͚͉̳͉̘̱̝̻͔̱͇̞̟̠͖̳̣̠̭͆̈́̈́̉͜͝⍀̵̢̡̖̪͔̜͍̰̖̫͕̘͍̭̑̓͌͛̄̌͛͌̏͊̄͑̀̓̀͗́̈̂̌̀͒̀͜͝⏃̸̢̩̟̱͙̖̘̲̥̲̞̲̗̩̪̦̬̦͇̺̮̱̼͙͕̻͖̓̒͆̈̿̈͒̓͂̈́͑͑̀͐̔̿́̋̓̏͋̈́̆ͅ⎎̸̧̧̛̣̳͈̖̻͔̞̟̘̠̼̍̇̅̂̓̅́̾̀̅͊̀̂͛̓̐̅̈́͘̚̚͘͜͠͝ͅ⎎̷̲͓̥͖̪͓̪͕̻̙̠̠͚̓͌̃⟟̷̨̛̛͇̣̳͖̤̘̳̭̟̼̱̣̻̼͓̩̞̹̰̫̹̟̻̱̘͙̺̫̟̾͑̎̈̈́̉͒̑́́́́̑̇̊͋̐͝☊̵̛̈́̆̈̅̔͒̈͑͒̈͘͘̕ͅ ̵̨̢̠͖̞͎̗̹̬̰͇̰͂̆̉̓̃̔̀́̇̓̈̓̓́͌͘͘ͅ⟟̶̨̰͎͉͍͚͇̫͍͚̖̘̃̑͂̈́̉́̿͊̾͗́̈̈́̃͑̔̉̇̈́͘͜ͅ⋏̴̡͕̦͙̝̩̣̲̮̩͇̠͖̪̜̥͕̥̰̫̪̝̆͑͌̀̈̌͐̋͘͝+̷̡̡͙̳͓̠͇̫̟͔̙͎̤̝͈̗̞̟̲͒́͒̽̿⍜̷̢̡̛͙̞̦͓̗͇̉́̏̽̈͗̀͌̈́͐́̈͌̋̊̈̚͜͠⎍̷̢̰̯̳̬̫̝̠͉̗̦̜͎̠͈͈̦̃͐̃͋͌̏̐͗͊̈̍̀̉̑͒͝͝ͅ⏁̴̘̈̇͋̊̽͂̈́̃̎͗̿̓͛̎̉͐̇̀̕͝
    ̸̟̬̪͉̬̌́̃͆́͋͂̚͠͝⊘̷̛͈͈͎̥̗͍̝̪̫͍͆̽́͛̔́̌̈́̀͊̈̔̄̄̀͠ͅͅ ̸̛̹̙̫͚̝̃̾̈́̾̀̔͝☌̵̧̲̱͓͍̪̱̔̈́̈́̑̾́̂̒̈́̓̓͒̏̔̈́̈́̎̈́̽̕͠⏚̸̡͔͙̻̙̼̘̙̮̰͖̦͚̥̰̱͍͐̐̔̅̔̆̓́̅̑͜͜͜ ̶̧̡̢̧̮͇̲̝̳͖̠͉͕̤̩̫̠̀͊̃̇͂̋̓̅̏̿̑̐̍̑̃̊̈́͐͂̎̇̈͝⋏̶̛͉̙̩̭͇̳̯͓̘̓̆̾̿͐̑̋̋̑̈́̚͝ͅ⎐̴̧̡̧̼̤̦̫̯͇͓̼̝͛̆͗͋̓͊́͂̓̆͋̍̆̋̚͘̕ͅ⋔̸̫̗̤͎̙̺̬͎̝̻̤̯̠̜̳̥̖̳̑̉̆̽̑͒̽̓͗͂͆͌̄̓͊̊͑̾͒̕̚⟒̵̛̟̑̎́̐̏̀̀̄̏̋̅̈́̇̈̎̏̊͋͗͗͛̌͋̈́̕͝͠
    ̶̨̼̣͕̗̘̗̬̲̮̦̩̥͖̒͗̆̔̋̄̌̆̏̃̈́̊̄̈̋̎͑̕̚͜͠͝͝͝⎍̴̨̨̛̼̝̙̲̞̝͈̤̣̼̥͔̝̤̈̔͋͘ͅ⏁̵̢̻̲̙͖̲͕͗̋̄͌̎̾̈̍̓̿͂⏃̶̘̬͉̼̗̝̜̲̩̼͚͖̩̐̍͆̉̔̍̓͐̀͐͋͒̄͊́́̍̂̀̅͋̃̐͌̚͠͠⋢̡̛̥̹̱̎́̾́̍̂͊̆̎̑̅͂͋̈́̅̓̓̚͜͝͝

⚏̵̢̭̺̂̀́̋̔̏͗̒̍̿̎̚̕͠ ̷̢̨̡̢͖̳̲̘̬̫̳̈́̉̏́̓̑̀̑͜ ̶̛̹̯͓͉͖̜̙͂̈͌̋̏̇́☊̶̡̨͈͇̥͔͔̰̲̱̘̟̳̲̆͜͠⍜̴̧̭̟̳͎̦̹̻̫̉͂̌͘̕͝⍀̷̧̲̮̜̱̦͍̙̘͚̮͎͓̱̇͊̈́̂̓̽̿̑̕͘̕͜⟒̶̛̛̪͓̹̼͈̭̈́̈́̑̆̆́̀́̏́̚͘͜͠⌇̵̮͉̳̌͊̿̃͒̈̊̋̑̓̋̏̄̂̕ͅ
    ̸̤̻̓̉͂͑̀͗̍̉̉̄̍̿̚͝⚍̸̞͖͉͖͎̫̀͌́̄̄͆͘͝ ̵̩̼͈̘̭̙͎̫͉͛͐̈́͝͝ͅͅ☌̶̨̨̝̭̘͎̮̓̇̾̋́̂́̇͠⏚̸̢̖͎̩̪̻͈͈̊̃̔ ̶̢̨̤͙͙͕̯͖̠̟̖̅̊́̒̋̈́͜⍀̴͖̿̊̃̓̈́͋̅⏃̴̡̢̨̬̫̪͉̦̥͇̠͔̽̀͌⋔̶̛̯̙͙̆̑̌̀͌́͘
    ̵̺̟̹̟̱̥̅̇̇̑́̒̓̽̆͋͝͠͠͝⚌̷͓̟͛̀͛ ̸̘̙̹̜̍͆̈́̍̈́͌̑͠⏁̴͍̼̣̙̲̬̅͋̑̇̊́͠⏚̴̺̆͝ ̵̨̧͕̤̝̫͚̖̱̟̮͇̏͆͌̌̑͌̃͊͜͠⏁̸̢̖͕͉̬̰̞͍̳̖̝̐̂͑̑͊́͂̿͜⍀̶̛̙̣̙͎̗̜̰͙̫̞̭⏃̷̧̞͍͕̳̭͍̙̖̟͙̈́̓͗̇͆͌⎎̴̨̞̹̾̊͗̅̆͗͐̽̋̓̒͐̚̚͝⎎̷̧̛͎̥̦̼̩̘̙̞̣̹̺̽̃̆͛̃̓̎͐͠⟟̵̠̹̗̰̰̈́☊̷̡̡̧̺͓̗͍̜̖͙̮̳̦̇ ̷̭͓͉͉̤̘͋⟟̵̢̢̢̠͎͚̮̘̰͔͚̝̎̋̾͆⋏̷̧͕̞̼͚̳̤̫̼̖͇͗̀͘͝+̶̻͓̺̅͒̓̅̅̈̎͆͘͝͝͝⍜̷͓̊̐̐̊̎̾̅⎍̴̢̡͖̦̱̠̬̫̞̹̥͊̋̽̓̓́̌͌̍̕̕⏁̷̨̛͔͎͔̝̭̔̀͊͑̏̊́̏̊̇̕
    ̶̨̧̛̱̟̋̂̈́̎͋̃͑̾͑̍͑͠͠ͅ⊘̶̢̡̨̲͎͔̠̮̙̙̪̲͂͌ ̷̛̱̞͙̪͉̔̋̔̂͌̂̐̐̒͐̑͝͠͝☌̴̨̰͉̜̥͖͙̙͔̠͎̞͠⏚̶͎͕͒̆̃̕͜͝ ̴̢̧̡̞̝̟̙̮͈̹̦͍͉̘̜̋̾̈́̓̈́̒̈̊͝⋏̸̤͕̳͇̪̭̱͔̠̮̬̒̏̀̐͘⎐̷̥̥͈̹̠̘̄͂̿̔̑͠⋔̴̧̘̊̾̌̊̀̓͌̕͝⟒̶̡̥͖̫̺̞̣̠̠̀͆̓̋̇͋͒̏͆̍̈̈̈̂̕
    ̴̨͉͓͙͓̮̩͕͓͔̠̭̬̠̩̈́̈̇́̄͌̌̄̅̔͒⎍̵̢̦̺̠̥̙̬̬̭̩͎̼́̐̍̆͐̓͛͠ͅ⏁̵̡̛͍̯̖̠̲̰͛̊̓̂̂⏃̴̺̘̦̗͖̫͍̤̭͗͒̈́̔́́̔⊑̷̻̦̱͙͍͎̮̔͜ͅ

⚏̴̡̡̙̞͖͘̕ͅ ̷͖̖̺̟̗͇̰̜͂̈̉͊̈́͛̌̀ͅ ̸̧͈̣̗̝̻̗͙̩̈́͠☊̸̝̹̦̌̏̕⍜̵̱̘̘̯͍͙̪̾̊̐͛̑̚⍀̷̢̳̖͔̠͎̜͋̈́͛͂̈́̓͌́̕͜͝⟒̷̰͔̮̺̜̮̘͂͛̀̈́̀̓̚͠⌇̸̠͙͍͙͌̓̎̋͠
    ̷̛̮̠̼̙͙̞̆͐͜⚍̶̡̪̝̮̤͙͚͇̥̏̈́̄̀͆̀̑͗͝ ̴̘̜͇̙̠̩͒̄̉̇̋̀̑☌̵̩̝̻͎̑⏚̷̢̩̹̂̑̈̓̄̓͘ ̴̠̌̌͆̂͜⍀̸̬͕͍͌̍̂̈́͂͂͒͘̚⏃̸̳͎͈̖̣̪̣̦̫́̏̆͛͌̑⋔̷͕̲̩̩̏̉̕͝

☊⍜⍀⟒⌇k (aff)

Thanked by 1emgh