Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@Dvo Please give a sincere apology and action to all Limewave users
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@Dvo Please give a sincere apology and action to all Limewave users

@Dvo

I didn’t want to say it originally, but I had to say it because I was involved in it.
The network was very stuck on January 31st, and I didn’t think anything of it at the time. After a few days, the virtual server went offline directly. This is very outrageous. This is a manifestation of dishonest management and is a very bad and disappointing user experience.
In your last reply to a thousand-character message, you mentioned the issue of pp's disputed refund. This is understandable because pp guarantees users' refund rights for 180 days, so you have to lose your interests to make up for the possibility of users safeguarding their rights and interests. necessity.
If you plan to make up for the losses, you must apologize to users and take practical actions to avoid affecting your PP frozen funds and maintaining your business operations.
The last time LET encountered a serious cord-pulling incident was when the Four King Kongs were rampant. This kind of sudden cord-pulling behavior was intolerable. If you insist on having your own way, you will be subject to recourse under federal law, and big data will pinpoint you no matter where you go. Don't be afraid, even if you run away, you don't have to worry about someone treating your family to pizza every now and then.
Finally, please give all limewave users a reasonable solution.

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• zhizhi Member

Limewave Refugee Compilation + Megathread?

• @zhi said:

Limewave Refugee Compilation + Megathread?

Roar, Yeah

• edited February 4

Well, i actually thought about posting the finger pic again but i guess i'll try to contain myself for a second to ask: After the shitshow in the other thread do you seriously think he'll do anything of the nature you outlined?

• sliixsliix Member

Sir this is Wendy.

Joke aside RIP Limewave deadpool.

• @sliix said:
    Sir this is Wendy.

Joke aside RIP Limewave deadpool.

This is unfortunate news :'(

• What are the Four King Kongs?

• apology?

no she should harakiri.

• I just think i will never use Visa card again
    Just like the old limewave did
    Paypal is always the best solution

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited February 4

@bbb123 said:
    I just think i will never use Visa card again
    Just like the old limewave did
    Paypal is always the best solution

What's wrong with Visa (or MasterCard)?

Thanked by 2paijrut tentor
  • LeviLevi Member

"Cord-pulling".

• Clearly he/she/other meant the four heavenly kings of Buddhism.

@fluffernutter said:
    What are the Four King Kongs?

• Clearly a thinly veiled threat, maybe turn it down a notch. But I understand you emotion on the matter.

@redhattom said:
    Don't be afraid, even if you run away, you don't have to worry about someone treating your family to pizza every now and then.

• redhattomredhattom Member
    edited February 4

@nulled said:
    Clearly a thinly veiled threat, maybe turn it down a notch. But I understand you emotion on the matter.

@redhattom said:
    Don't be afraid, even if you run away, you don't have to worry about someone treating your family to pizza every now and then.

This is the most sincere greeting for Limewave @Dvo

• bootboot Member

@redhattom said: you don't have to worry about someone treating your family to pizza every now and then

You can't afford 2 lawyers, so you threaten him with pizzas?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@boot said:

@redhattom said: you don't have to worry about someone treating your family to pizza every now and then

There are better foods than pizza.
    Try this one: Shit Express, as advertised on LET.

• edited February 4

@boot said:

Pizza is the virtual concrete shoes of this millennium.