Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Literally selling horse shit on LET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Literally selling horse shit on LET

UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
edited December 2020 in General

Did anyone else notice the horse ad on LET? I'm sure 99% of you block ads, but yes its true LET now has an ad to sell horse shit and ship it to your friend/enemy.

So its finally true, the LET owners allow shit to be sold on LET (so they can make 100 bucks for the ad).

Shit Express - and here I thought it was another CC provider

Comments

• Well now you've just increased viewership by ten fold or more. Congrats.

Thanked by 1skorupion
  • DianTamaDianTama Member
    edited December 2020

I just turn off my Adblock to see this and damn it's true hahaha

I think it's ok right? as long as it's legit...
    A forum like this needs money to run, and selling ads is one way to make money for the operation so we still can enjoy it for free

Thanked by 2Ganonk mrTom
  • It don't matter- he went ad crazy anyway. 8 ads now (4 big ads now if you block buysellads), plus footer. Since numbers pumped over blackfriday I think he decided to push more ads

• Every single ad I see is just this one

When I click it it says 403 blocked
    Why?

• @Unbelievable said:
    It don't matter- he went ad crazy anyway. 8 ads now (4 big ads now if you block buysellads), plus footer. Since numbers pumped over blackfriday I think he decided to push more ads

As long as its not blocking the main content, and its not popup ads i think its fine

• So here is the real question... Did anyone actually order any shit? Perhaps for that extended family that you love or an ex that you still "care" for? :D

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • Unbelievable

• All very anal, if you ask me. ShitExpress alongside HostWinds. :-/

Thanked by 3_MS_ mrTom tux
  • well that's a new shitty low!

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2020

i do find this banner/button to be quite entertaining. Plus -> I can certainly think of worse things to be advertised there...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

You must be new to LET, Welcome!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Shit commercialization is old as email. You can buy various poop. Horse, sheep, cow or donkey. Human fecies are not available, as they are banned in postal mail. Animal excrements are considered as food and allowed.

• @LTniger said:
    Shit commercialization is old as email. You can buy various poop. Horse, sheep, cow or donkey. Human fecies are not available, as they are banned in postal mail. Animal excrements are considered as food and allowed.

And why do you know in so much detail? :smile:

• @smallbibi said:

@LTniger said:
    Shit commercialization is old as email. You can buy various poop. Horse, sheep, cow or donkey. Human fecies are not available, as they are banned in postal mail. Animal excrements are considered as food and allowed.

Once I explored this avenue of business. Unfortunately Lithuanian postal services ban fecal parcels without exclusion and possible business interests.

Thanked by 1NoComment
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

I've tested shitexpress with a friend before. Worked. So it's legit service

• @HostSlick said:
    I've tested shitexpress with a friend before. Worked. So it's legit service

Ain't you a good lad? :) does it was wet or dry one?

I have sent canned air, so services like this - definitely work.

• @LTniger said:

@smallbibi said:

@LTniger said:

Once I explored this avenue of business. Unfortunately Lithuanian postal services ban fecal parcels without exclusion and possible business interests.

I’m wondering why you explored it as a business venture 😂

Probably my favorite interesting item to be sent in the mail is a bag of gummy dicks. Next thing you know, they’ll be on LET.

• Does this shit come with Ubuntu snapd?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @LTniger said:

Narcotics are banned in general and still sold and shipped via mail.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@LTniger said:

Any upscale restaurant serving animal excrements?
    Does it taste better grilled or fried?

• Why isnt this on shark tank?

• @kennsann said:
    Why isnt this on shark tank?

Because it would become a shit tank.

Thanked by 1William
  • @kennsann said:
    Why isnt this on shark tank?

The Shark Tank people think their shit doesn't smell so they wouldn't get it.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Jio said:
    Every single ad I see is just this one

When I click it it says 403 blocked
    Why?

Yeah that one was always funny to me.
    As far as the horse shit ad.
    Why not. What is it hurting?
    No different marketing than the glitter thing.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Oh man lol that is funny lol

• @DianTama said:

A forum like this needs money to run, and selling ads is one way to make money for the operation so we still can enjoy it for free

Unbelievable, a real shit .. has anyone order it? :smiley:

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ferri said:

@DianTama said:

Yeah. It's a bit more dry than I'd like for the price. Smell maybe a 7/10 at best. Tastes like the real thing for sure.

• @jar said:

@ferri said:

@DianTama said:

Yeah. It's a bit more dry than I'd like for the price. Smell maybe a 7/10 at best. Tastes like the real thing for sure.

No YABS?

• @jar said:

@ferri said:

@DianTama said:

Hahaha .. trusted review approved

• Can I sell soiled panties on let?