Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results

15678911»

Comments

• VoidVoid Member

@jmginer said:

Pass mine too

• RazzaRazza Member

@jmginer said:

Will pass on mine as well, don't have any needs or use for the location.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 7

4 people gave up theirs credits - can one person claim those if they all agree?
    You could have a year of Spain VPS for freeeeee

Thanked by 2Ganonk Carlin0
  • @JabJab said:
    4 people gave up theirs credits - can one person claim those if they all agree?
    You could have a year of Spain VPS for freeeeee

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @jmginer said:

@FAT32 said:

22. Ginernet - 50 x €10 Account Credit by @jmginer [62-111]

@adwsislife @ariq01 @Azenot @Captainbalu @chitree @corbpie @DanSummer @DataRecovery @doghouch @emgh @Falzo @fazar @GreenRuby @HackedServer @jmaxwell @labrax @mbug @MissFortune @nagasaki_castella @niceboy @nillyhan @op23 @oriend @paijrut @plumberg @Razza @rjbl @Shakib @Shamli @spiderhr @Teko @xyzzz

Please create an account here: https://cli.ginernet.com/register.php

Then, send me a private message indicating the email with which you registered and I will assign you the €10 credit.

Thank you.

Dm'ed, You could send it to my account if anyone doesn't want theirs.

• @jmginer

Thank you for the prize -- I don't need it either (I forgot to say that I didn't want to be included in the contest), so please do pass it on to anyone that wants it. <3

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

For ikihost winner, please PM our account

Thanked by 1kaz050457
  • hopefully @VPSSLIM will send us our prizes eventually...

Thanked by 3sh97 opshk listerine90
  • It's strange that BuyVm is not in the top five. But I don’t think @Francisco was very upset about it.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 26

@VayVayKa said:
    It's strange that BuyVm is not in the top five. But I don’t think @Francisco was very upset about it.

We don’t market here at all :) we did better than I expected and I thank people for the votes :)

Francisco

• JabJabJabJab Member

It's been a month - time to post your feedback!
    Shit working, shit not working? Provider easy to work with over that giveaway or he never said anything and you are still waiting?
    Time to shine!

• I am still yet to receive my reward from @VPSSLIM,
    I am still yet to get an update from @dustinc regarding my keychain.

Well uh that is all! thanks.

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@listerine90 said:
    I am still yet to receive my reward from @VPSSLIM,

PM hasn't been answered yet, no reply from CEO escalation ticket either.

(Hostslim)

• sh97sh97 Member

@FatGrizzly said:

@listerine90 said:
    I am still yet to receive my reward from @VPSSLIM,

PM hasn't been answered yet, no reply from CEO escalation ticket either.

(Hostslim)

Bro just posted a new offer today, but no time to reply to winners 🤣 (I'm also waiting)

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Got the reward.

Thanks @VPSSLIM

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • ChalipaChalipa Member

I have received mine today...

https://imgur.com/a/1iG1fQo

Not only @jar send a brand NEW Steam OLED, but he even paid VAT $220+ (since I'm in EU).

To be honest, I never expected to win anything from here, let alone something like Steam, and even someone will pay for postage + VAT/Taxes for more than $250 but guess I was wrong.

All I can say is:

# THANK YOU!

I'd like to thank @FAT32 again for his efforts and time for what he does here.

• opshkopshk Member

@FatGrizzly said:
    Got the reward.

Thanks @VPSSLIM

I'm still waiting for the my Dedicated Server prize :'(

• Congratulations to all.

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@hostinghunter said:
    Congratulations to all.

Good going - Nice effort to boost post counts!

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @plumberg said:

@hostinghunter said:
    Congratulations to all.

Hey @plumberg I am new to the forum and moving forward all your comments will be ignored. You are unbelievably BULLY.

I will post what I want to post. If you don't like it, that's your deal and your problem. That's my respect back to you which is to ignore you and your behavior.

I am here to stay. I hope this message is clear to you.

Thanked by 1sitss
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@hostinghunter said:

@plumberg said:

@hostinghunter said:
    Congratulations to all.

Hey @plumberg I am new to the forum and moving forward all your comments will be ignored. You are unbelievably BULLY.

I will post what I want to post. If you don't like it, that's your deal and your problem. That's my respect back to you which is to ignore you and your behavior.

I am here to stay. I hope this message is clear to you.

• pwnedpwned Member

@JabJab said:
    It's been a month - time to post your feedback!
    Shit working, shit not working? Provider easy to work with over that giveaway or he never said anything and you are still waiting?

Received my Racknerd T-shirt today! Still waiting on Crunchbits (understandable) and Meegie, but that's probably for the best as I've been too busy to play with my current servers, much less new ones.

• @FatGrizzly said:
    Got the reward.

Thanks @VPSSLIM

lucky im still waiting

• jobayerjobayer Member

There should be an option to give negative votes :smile:

• ketchupketchup Member

Thanks for this thread. It's comical to see all the providers who can't even give away free products. It starts all the way from the very first post with refusing the free service from the absolute worst provider on the planet, RackNerd.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@ketchup said:
    Thanks for this thread. It's comical to see all the providers who can't even give away free products. It starts all the way from the very first post with refusing the free service from the absolute worst provider on the planet, RackNerd.

• I am a bit late to say this since both of these got resolved like a past week ago, but I got both of my rewards from vpsslim and the racknerd keychains!

Thanks for the keychains! they look nice really nice!

• "2023 Provider Poll: A comprehensive snapshot of provider sentiments, insights, and experiences. This survey offers a vital window into the challenges, successes, and evolving trends within the provider community. From healthcare professionals to service providers, this poll gathers diverse perspectives to inform industry stakeholders and policymakers. By delving into key issues such as patient care, resource allocation, and technological advancements, the poll illuminates areas of improvement and innovation. Its findings serve as a compass for shaping future strategies, fostering collaboration, and addressing the ever-changing landscape of healthcare delivery. With participation from a broad spectrum of providers, this poll embodies a collective effort to enhance the quality, accessibility, and sustainability of healthcare services. It stands as a testament to the ongoing commitment of providers to deliver excellence in care while navigating the complexities of modern healthcare.

Thanked by 2shruub anubhavhirani