Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so what is your NEW YEAR resolution for 2014? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

so what is your NEW YEAR resolution for 2014?

13»

Comments

• I want to try and stop breaking wind every time I cough. It makes me feel older than I am, and the rest of the folks in the office are going to lynch me if it carries on much longer.

I also want to make a start on the latest Fire Emblem, 3 months after buying a 2DS specifically to play it. My copy is still shrink-wrapped :-/

• @marcm said:
    2014 New Year's Resolution: Get a new Hyundai Veloster Turbo /w manual 6 speed transmission

I smell Ricing.

• @GaNi said:
    I smell Ricing.

I hope you mean racing and not ricin; if it's the latter, I'd run away very quickly.

• GaNiGaNi Member
    edited December 2013

@Nekki said:
    I hope you mean racing and not ricin; if it's the latter, I'd run away very quickly.

Ricing period

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2013

GaNi said: Ricing period

No clue, sorry. I googled it and everything.

Edit: wikipedia had the answer.

• Work hard play harder

• 2014, I have a girlfriend

• @nadiar429 said:
    2014, I have a girlfriend

NO. Never set goals like this. You'll end up settling just to reach your goal and before you know it, you're 40, you hate the children you had together and all you think about all day is plowing the kid's teachers because you've found your wife revolting for 15 years.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Happy New Year 2014!!

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • draziloxdrazilox Member
    edited January 2014

I don't need new year to make any resolutions. I can make them when ever I want and keep them.

edit: Anyways, happy new year.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

happy and more happening new year to all

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited January 2014

I've got two.

1 - Take Backups

2 - Make a decision and stick to it.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2014

@c0y said:

i use same nickname everywhere, I Am Not Hiding

my personal sites are: www.painfreepc.com and www.freewareman.com

painfreepc.com i am still working on it, freewareman.com needs updating.

• I think everybody handles a loss of a person or a traumatic event in their own way. It may be weird for others or people may not understand it, but if that way is the way that person wants to deal with it, it shouldn't be a problem, right?