Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so what is your NEW YEAR resolution for 2014? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

so what is your NEW YEAR resolution for 2014?

Comments

• VivaDesignVivaDesign Member
    edited December 2013

Mark_R said: maybe but.. sticking with the past will accomplish nothing?

Any self respecting person will know where I'm coming from here, If not then fine, all the best for the new year.

@painfreepc
    The message you just sent me: 'Go fuck a hooker and get aids'

All I can say is WOW..

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2013

@VivaDesign said:

yes i pm you private just to see if you would post public and you did, show what kind of person you are.

i edit my first post, for anyone that had problem with my statement.

i am done with this..

• My new year's resolution is to not have a new years resolution other than not having one. So far it's worked every year.

Thanked by 1painfreepc
  • painfreepc said: yes i pm you private just to see if you would post public and you did, show what kind of person you are.

Are you on drugs?
    I'm 46, you have to be in your late 30's by the looks of your profile. Your a grown man for god's sake and your coming out with that filth.

• i am 51, the photo is only 2 years old, so thanks for the compliment.

• @Janevski said:
    1280x1024pix :)

@Rallias said:
    1920x1080

Oh, also, to not say "2013" 90 days in.

guys, it's 2014

2014 is for 4096 x 4096

• @petris said:
    My new year's resolution is to not have a new years resolution other than not having one. So far it's worked every year.

I intend to live forever. So far so good.

• Rallias said: I intend to live forever. So far so good.

You never know...

• Something something something dark side

• 4K resolution would be nice.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Redtube in 4k

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2013

@Rallias said:
    I intend to live forever. So far so good.

i intend to live for the moment and that's guaranteed..

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

More servers

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

To single handedly do the work of 10 people. I'll rest when I die.

• tianyitianyi Member
    edited December 2013

HHKB pro2

At least one of my websites' pagerank increase to 5

• 2014 New Year's Resolution: Get a new Hyundai Veloster Turbo /w manual 6 speed transmission

Yes, it's an awesome little car!

• I'd like to learn at least the basics of PHP and refine my CSS skills.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • johnlth93 said: guys, it's 2014

2014 is for 4096 x 4096

With the current pixel density, i don't think my table is that big, i'm gonna have to mount it on the wall and maybe cut the screen a bit to achieve the near 4:3 width:height ratio. :)

• @marcm said:
    2014 New Year's Resolution: Get a new Hyundai Veloster Turbo /w manual 6 speed transmission

Middle age syndrome!

• @serverian - Nah, I'm only 32. More like envious, my wife drives a Sonata Turbo, has nearly 300HP under the hood :D - So I thought I'll get something sort of cooler ;-)

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited December 2013

-- double post --

• To socialize :P.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • Totally anti-social, esp on LET, no VPS' at all in 2014 -;)

• @MassNodes said:
    A lot of people join gyms and then don't end up using it as much as they think. You just need to find a friend a friend who works out and plan on going together. It pushes you to go.

Yeah, I already know a few people that work out so I'll hopefully be joining them for their pushing and pulling shenanigans.

• @Carpe said:
    Totally anti-social, esp on LET, no VPS' at all in 2014 -;)

Amen

• My new years resolution for 2014 is to get more servers!
    This time next year, I will have enough to take over the world!

• @VivaDesign said:
    I was diagnosed with testicular cancer in June, I was in hospital within 2 days getting my right testicle and part of my scrotum removed. I just think its very disrespectful to think and make a comment like that in such a short while, It just wouldn't enter my mind. To say your going out to look for pussy like it's a cool thing to say on a public forum, man you really need to grow up and show your wife's memory a little bit of respect. Personally I think your full of shit or your a selfish insensitive moron.

Man, 46 and like... new to the internet? Haven't you noticed he is using a nickname, it's not like you get to see these comments if you would Google his real name. You're so complaining about posting that on a forum but you just drop your entire lifestory here with a much more tracable nickname (assuming you actually own something called VivaDesign). Then still, just leave him. He may have formulated it a bit disrespectful, but it's good that he is moving on. We all know that losing your dearest isn't easy at all...

• zhanglidongzhanglidong Member
    edited December 2013

Get a license plate in Beijing! Fuck the lottery system!

• c0y said: Man, 46 and like... new to the internet? Haven't you noticed he is using a nickname, it's not like you get to see these comments if you would Google his real name. You're so complaining about posting that on a forum but you just drop your entire lifestory here with a much more tracable nickname (assuming you actually own something called VivaDesign). Then still, just leave him. He may have formulated it a bit disrespectful, but it's good that he is moving on. We all know that losing your dearest isn't easy at all...

Traceable nickname?? Do you honestly think I care if anybody here on LET knows who I am?? I have nothing to be ashamed of so why would I care? I explained a small blip in my life and not my whole life story, If you cant understand why I wrote what I did then fine, I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you. And for the record, I haul containers from Southampton docks around the UK. The Vivadesign thing was me thinking of doing webdesign when I wasn't well. I was planning to knock the work on the head and take it a bit easy but it didn't work out. And who's complaining? I'm just showing my disgust in a 51 year old man coming out with filth.

• To stop buying new vpses just because it's posted on LET.

Thanked by 1agentmishra