Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

warn! IKIHOST Fraud, no refund given!Please note that
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

warn! IKIHOST Fraud, no refund given!Please note that

I buy IKIHOST kvm,

Their network is too poor, they applied for a refund but were rejected

Comments

• PagePage Member

:D Most providers here don't offer China optimized network, is their network also bad?

Have you noticed that your region limits the QOS of these ISPs?

Didn't you notice this before buying?

Thanked by 1thane
  • dahyuk0413dahyuk0413 Member
    edited January 25

Well, according to their Terms of Service, they will not offer refund for a VPS.

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • Do you have benchmark or tests showing the poor network performance?

• @chinapp said:
    I buy IKIHOST kvm,

Please do either

curl -sL network-speed.xyz | bash

wget -qO- network-speed.xyz | bash

then post output here so we can shaming you for shaming IKIHOST

Also ToS said not offer refund for a VPS

• benchbench Member

@chinapp said:
    I buy IKIHOST kvm,

Your country's internet connection with the outside world is awful. File a complaint with your government, take it to the streets in protest against the lousy internet and censorship.

Thanked by 1thane
  • Submit work order to government to fix internet

• Refund Policy:
    Your satisfaction is our top priority and we’re confident you’ll be pleased with our services. Still, if you try us and decide your account does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can cancel at any time for a refund as follows.

If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service.
    Our money-back guarantee applies to shared hosting or unlimited hosting, but does not apply to most add-on products, vps, such as IP, given the unique nature of their costs.
    All payments to IKIhost are non refundable (unless covered by Money Back Guarantee). This includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage.

We are confident that you’ll be pleased with the IKIhost performance and support, however for your peace of mind we offer a no-quibble 30 Days Money Back Guarantee on all shared hosting plans, wordpress hosting and managed hosting. VPS & Dedicated Servers not applicable for refund. We take pride in our business so we’ll probably ask you why you are leaving, but you will get a refund of hosting fees (remainder of the term) within 72 hours of requesting it.

https://www.ikihost.com/terms-of-services/

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited January 25

I think you missed this sentence in what you posted: does not apply to most add-on products, vps

• I look "If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service." so i think this can refund.

• @chinapp said:
    I look "If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service." so i think this can refund.

It doesn't apply to VPS as stated

• dahyuk0413dahyuk0413 Member
    edited January 25

@chinapp said:
    ...managed hosting. VPS & Dedicated Servers not applicable for refund.

ikihost already stated that VPS is not applicable for refund.

• 0ka0ka Member
    edited January 25

look at udp-speeder, kcptun, hysteria2, connection through cloudflare

• I'm no expert, but pretty sure Utah isn't in Texas and Chicago isn't in New York.

Thanked by 1xvps
  • DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

@CheepCluck said:
    I'm no expert, but pretty sure Utah isn't in Texas and Chicago isn't in New York.

With the weather last week you'd think Texas were in Utah.

• @CheepCluck said:
    I'm no expert, but pretty sure Utah isn't in Texas and Chicago isn't in New York.

You are behind on the news, Utah had enough and decided to annex the city of Dallas for themselves. Same for New York with Chicago.

• xvpsxvps Member

Well, I canceled my VPS because of constant IPv6 network issues and shitty support that doesn't reply to support tickets.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192026/ikihost-takes-money-suspend-vps-for-not-paying-dont-reply-to-support-tickets