Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IKIhost - Takes money + suspend VPS for not paying + don't reply to support tickets
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IKIhost - Takes money + suspend VPS for not paying + don't reply to support tickets

xvpsxvps Member
edited January 17 in Reviews

I bought a VPS 12. December (LET offer) that has been idling for some time. I installed the software, but there has been a lot of downtime.

The VPS and their control panel have been down several times during December, but I gave them some time to fix their issues and didn't start monitoring uptime before 8. January. The latest technical problem was that IPv6 went offline.

From 11. January IPv6 has been down 65% off the time. Support is slow, and they didn't inform anything in the support ticket or close the tickets. I found out the problem was fixed by rebooting the VPS.

When I bought the VPS, I used their payment button to set up a PayPal subscription, but their system didn't register the Payment, so I had to create a support ticket to get the VPS delivered.

The next invoice was automatically paid in time (2024/1/12), but their system didn't register the payment, and after the second invoice overdue notification, I created a support ticket. That was three days ago.

They have never replied to the support ticket, and my service has now been suspended.

One thing is technical issues, but taking my money, suspending the service, and going into radio silence is simply too low.

Be aware that IKIHost pays their customers for positive reviews after they have been down.

@IKIHOST , do you have anything to add?

Comments

• Have you tried live chat?

Thanked by 1xvps
  • xvpsxvps Member

@atharva said:
    Have you tried live chat?

No, I have used their support ticket system as every sane person would do. This way, all relevant information is in the same place.

Contacting a hosting provider via multiple channels about the same issues isn't well seen.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @xvps said:

@atharva said:

No, I have used their support ticket system as every sane person would do. This way, all relevant information is in the same place.

Contacting a hosting provider via multiple channels about the same issues isn't well seen.

I think it's right through "1 door" which is a ticket, but there is a way to chat via live chat.

I also have a Whatsapp contact with Hendra S IKIhost if you want to go through other ways of chatting.

• xvpsxvps Member

@atharva said:

@xvps said:

@atharva said:

I think it's right through "1 door" which is a ticket, but there is a way to chat via live chat.

I also have a Whatsapp contact with Hendra S IKIhost if you want to go through other ways of chatting.

Thanks, but I'm not going to spam the provider in multiple channels.

I have created support tickets for the relevant departments, billing and technical, and I have tagged the provider in this review.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

We are very concerned and sad to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us.

We don't want to take your money $5.60 as you announced. We will refund your purchase this month, immediately create a support ticket to request a refund.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • xvpsxvps Member
    edited January 18

They fixed 50% of the IPv6 issues for less than a day and then completely removed IPv6 from the service in their control panel.

When I pressed the reassign button, I got a new IPv6 address.

Since they still don't reply to support tickets, I skipped reconfiguring the VPS, DNS, etc., with the new IP address and canceled the service.

What a waste of time.