Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Los Angeles VPS with 10 Gigabit Network and NVMe SSD at cheap price - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Los Angeles VPS with 10 Gigabit Network and NVMe SSD at cheap price

2»

Comments

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

Is there any ETA for Genoa in DE?
    I thought about getting that offer, but its unavailable for very long time

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2

@AXYZE said:
    Is there any ETA for Genoa in DE?
    I thought about getting that offer, but its unavailable for very long time

The main issue is that Genoa has a very limited amount of availability, and most people are on yearly plans. I think we might get more host nodes with Genoa in the future, but due to the high node cost it just isn't as much of a priority at the moment and the pricing for Genoa is very high at the moment (for DDR5 & boards) so I don't have a specific date as to when we might get more host nodes. You might have some luck with cancellations, though. I will try to let you know if we have any stock, maybe through PM's.

@meditatingsurgeon said:
    @Advin - dude, I wish you'd get more EU stock in - if you had them, I'd definitely pick up a VPS (or two) and I'm sure I'm not the only one :smile:
    My favourite provider - always great to see you here :heart:

Thank you! :) I'll check on EU availability, there might be some cancellations that we haven't processed yet. We're working on expanding our availability again, just waiting for parts to arrive and such.

• nvmenvme Member

I am interested in EU, if you have some stock available

• Can you expand on what the underlying hardware is on Osaka? Namely Compute?

• 什么时候有货?

• Out of Stock

• Mark

@sorepufferfish said:

Can you expand on what the underlying hardware is on Osaka? Namely Compute?

We usually use EPYC 7532 in Osaka

• datsdats Member

looks like I missed the boat for LA :(

• @Advin said:

@lzy666 said:
    Is there any DDoS defense?

We do have some very basic protection, but it's not always-on and has a lower mitigation capacity. If you do get a lot of DDoS attacks, I would suggest going with a provider that is more involved in the DDoS mitigation.

Can I switch to 1G unlimited traffic?

@lzy666 said:

@Advin said:

@lzy666 said:
    Is there any DDoS defense?

We do have some very basic protection, but it's not always-on and has a lower mitigation capacity. If you do get a lot of DDoS attacks, I would suggest going with a provider that is more involved in the DDoS mitigation.

Can I switch to 1G unlimited traffic?

We don't offer unlimited/unmetered traffic anymore

• MrRobMrRob Member
    edited May 5

Hello, I have been using the server for 4 months now, and I can say to my liking it has been the best, but 3 days ago I renewed for the 5th month,
    But just since Saturday, I have presence of slowness, when I try to listen to an AUDIO of some video, I do not receive the sound correctly and the images of the video appears distorted.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I use the Los Angeles - KVM Standard VPS

Edit:

I think it's not because of connection, it's because of the server, I was previously performing video rendering and it took 5 minutes, and now it has doubled the minutes when rendering between 10/15 minutes.

@MrRob said:
    Hello, I have been using the server for 4 months now, and I can say to my liking it has been the best, but 3 days ago I renewed for the 5th month,
    But just since Saturday, I have presence of slowness, when I try to listen to an AUDIO of some video, I do not receive the sound correctly and the images of the video appears distorted.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I use the Los Angeles - KVM Standard VPS

Edit:

I think it's not because of connection, it's because of the server, I was previously performing video rendering and it took 5 minutes, and now it has doubled the minutes when rendering between 10/15 minutes.

Feel free to throw in a ticket, we can check if anything is going on!