Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hypere.cloud Please Stay away!! Dont Buy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hypere.cloud Please Stay away!! Dont Buy

AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

I recently had a disappointing experience with hypere.cloud(Elis). My journey began on January 4th when I placed an order for a UK server. Initially, I requested a delay in delivery until my team could conduct thorough research about the company and until i buy the ripe. Upon discovering numerous negative reviews, I decided to request a refund.

Despite my request, the company refused to provide a refund. Later, I decided to give them another chance and proceeded with an order for one of my personal projects. Unfortunately, despite assurances of server readiness by January 11th, the server has yet to be delivered.

Attempts to contact hypere.cloud have proven futile, as they remain unresponsive. This lack of communication and failure to meet promised deadlines has led to a frustrating experience, leaving me with unresolved issues and concerns.

Its just request to LET Mods. there are many negative reviews about this provider on LET why your promoting him, you need to make a policy against such kinda providers

Comments

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited January 19

Thank you @AK_KWH for your work on adding new LET drama after Hazi vs iHostArt recently concluded too soon.
    Original content is rare these days.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@Moopah said:
    Thank you @AK_KWH for your work on adding new LET drama after Hazi vs iHostArt recently concluded too soon.

its not a drama its review :)

Thanked by 1anubhavhirani
  • @AK_KWH said:

@Moopah said:

its not a drama its review :)

Thank you for the drama review :smile:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • kaitkait Member

We all know how garbage they are, it has been documented pretty well.

Thanked by 2sillycat sasslik
  • @kait said: We all know how garbage they are, it has been documented pretty well.

Really? I've won a 3 month VPS as a gift from them in last year. As far as the responsiveness of the panel and replying to support tickets, everything went smoothly. But then again, I was not a paying customer.
    I even chose them in my 3 picks of reliable LET providers because at least my service was without issues.

• dosaidosai Member

Is this a continuation of one of them Icelandic CEOs story?

• LET free VPS more important that dedi paying client. Fun.

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

New day new LowEnd offer post ❌

New day new Drama ✅

btw, hypere's customer service is terrible.

Thanked by 2titus sliix
  • LeifurGunnarssonLeifurGunnarsson Member, Host Rep

@dosai said:
    Is this a continuation of one of them Icelandic CEOs story?

No I have nothing to do with hypere.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @AK_KWH said:
    Initially, I requested a delay in delivery until my team could conduct thorough research about the company

So you actually wanted the service to be delivered later? Great, I guess.

Upon discovering numerous negative reviews, I decided to request a refund.

So you did not do your homework with regards to reviews first. Then you request refund because of reviews? Seriously?

Despite my request, the company refused to provide a refund.

No shit Sherlock.

Later, I decided to give them another chance and proceeded with an order for one of my personal projects.

So now the reviews no longer matter?

Unfortunately, despite assurances of server readiness by January 11th, the server has yet to be delivered.

Wait a second, didn't you like it to be delivered with a delay?

Attempts to contact hypere.cloud have proven futile, as they remain unresponsive.

Now this is where you finally get into the core problem, possibly, we don't know for sure because you provided no screenshot.

This lack of communication and failure to meet promised deadlines has led to a frustrating experience, leaving me with unresolved issues and concerns.

Before coming to conclusions, maybe you should provide some screenshots of the actual conversation. We can't cook proper popcorn without some oil and salt.

Its just request to LET Mods. there are many negative reviews about this provider on LET why your promoting him, you need to make a policy against such kinda providers

Your request is legit, but that is all there is: a simple request. To make it an irrefutable request, we need the screenshots and proof of actual issues.

Thanked by 1thane
  • Tell us about your problem and share your experiences. To openly call - Don't buy from them in the headline is a call for general sabotage based on your personal grievances

https://prnt.sc/Gzsi8KHgdAGN
    https://prnt.sc/YeWU_pSgIEeX

here is the Screenshot of Coversation

• Crazy, more daramas!!!!

• @AK_KWH said:
    https://prnt.sc/Gzsi8KHgdAGN
    https://prnt.sc/YeWU_pSgIEeX

here is the Screenshot of Coversation

Wait, the support was via Discord?

• Dedics are obviously not as quick and easy as you'd like them to be. Resellers have to take some time a few days before they provide the product. In most cases excluding weekends and holidays. Since the number of orders for dedics is very small, it obviously takes much longer for resellers to transmit the order and get a response.
    Which is evident from the ticket.

• @jenkki said:
    Dedics are obviously not as quick and easy as you'd like them to be. Resellers have to take some time a few days before they provide the product. In most cases excluding weekends and holidays. Since the number of orders for dedics is very small, it obviously takes much longer for resellers to transmit the order and get a response.

they own all the hardware, no reselling.

• @jenkki said:
    Dedics are obviously not as quick and easy as you'd like them to be. Resellers have to take some time a few days before they provide the product. In most cases excluding weekends and holidays. Since the number of orders for dedics is very small, it obviously takes much longer for resellers to transmit the order and get a response.

True. Dedicated servers are installed manually. It is not like dedicated servers sit around idling and consuming electricity while waiting for @AK_KWH to order.

Thread can be closed.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 19

@default said: True. Dedicated servers are installed manually. It is not like dedicated servers sit around idling and consuming electricity while waiting for @AK_KWH to order.

Today's consumer wants everything at once. And he is not interested in how the other party can do it.

If they want to bring you a car from abroad, for example, it takes some time. The buyer agrees to this in advance. If an extension agent promises 5 days for example, it does not mean that it will take exactly these five days due to many factors affecting the delivery. The money has already been paid, but the money has already been paid to the seller of these cars in that country. So you can't just refund the money when the car has been paid for and is on its way.

• Initially i wasn't going to respond to this, we're a small business, I'm currently on vacation, however I'm going to mention three points

• @AK_KWH has not created a single support ticket, live chat, or other request via standard means, on our site or via email. I'm human, i have to sleep, I'm not available 24/7 to answer clients.

• A delayed deployment was requested by the client, this order was very much a 'LET goodwil, low margin, do someone a solid plan', with a custom order placed on the 3rd, and @AK_KWH telling us to hold delivery until further notice, we made it clear that i was due to be on vacation now, and that things may move a little slower than we'd like. https://gyazo.com/ef9598591d6c248d157f9b142d496aed / https://gyazo.com/f0824ad083e8a5e2ff0205d90c722239

• A refund was never refused, the client requested a refund after us holding a server for him for over 10 days, I responded saying we'd look into it, whilst we don't usually have a catch all policy of refunding bespoke orders just because someone decided to not check who they were buying from, we stand by our clients and are reasonable, the refund request was immediately cancelled and us told to deliver the machine https://gyazo.com/c1ecca0d22ea60d99a43d9362aeebb1e

I'm not going to comment further, I've got better things to do frankly, when clients don't go through support channels we maintain, then our hands are tied to some extent, we have staff manning tickets, emails and live chats, my personal discord DMs, not so much. We don't pay for WHMCS, Crisp and emails for the sake of it.

• I don't think Hypere has done anything wrong here, but nevertheless I'd never do business with them

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191397/hypere-kuxo-kubbur-and-a-whole-family-of-drama

• Complainant and provider accounts mesh, including a screenshot showing the exact same ending of "bring the server online, cancel refund". Also, the "provider unresponsive" claim matches as the complainant was working outside the standard support channels, directly with someone who was on vacation and would not be reasonably expected to be doing too much work.

Despite the provider's reputation, I'd say that this complaint is invalid and should reflect poorly on complainant's own offering.

Thanked by 3thane emgh Peppery9
  • Hard to understand, that delivery is on a "monday".

• I love LET <3

• Looking at the screenshots provided so far, I believe there had to have been a miscommunication somewhere. Let's see how far this will escalate.

https://prnt.sc/8XsUU1lhic9l here is the response of support ticket :) many of you asking that you dont reach them via website :) its been 6 days and ticket got closed automatically no one answered please stay away from this provider i m going to submit dispute now

• zGatozGato Member
    edited January 26

@AK_KWH said:
    https://prnt.sc/8XsUU1lhic9l here is the response of support ticket :) many of you asking that you dont reach them via website :) its been 6 days and ticket got closed automatically no one answered please stay away from this provider i m going to submit dispute now

Users should also stay away from you and your hosting.

I'm also waiting for a refund from you, hopefully I don't have to dispute too.

• bapbap Member
    edited January 27

@zGato said:

Users should also stay away from you and your hosting.

I'm also waiting for a refund from you, hopefully I don't have to dispute too.

Is there anyone else who wants to speak up about the NAT KVM scam from KhanWebHost by @AK_KWH? Mine has not been delivered after a month of waiting, and the opened ticket is just leading to prolonged conversations without any resolution.

Let the real drama begin :wink:

• Asad Khan

• @AK_KWH said:

Checked the logs, looks like you closed the ticket shortly after opening it, but ok. We’re not going to comment further as it’s pretty clear this is a smear campaign

Thanked by 1emgh