Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 x Dedicated Server with 10Gbit / 150TB Traffic Premium NL Network for Transfer.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10 x Dedicated Server with 10Gbit / 150TB Traffic Premium NL Network for Transfer.

bobsburgersbobsburgers Member
edited January 18 in Service Transfers

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in 10 Dedicated servers paid quarterly let me know as they're up for transfer due to unforeseen financial circumstances.

Specs:
Leaseweb Premium Network by Andy10Gbit
E-2274G 32GB RAM 4x8TB HDD 10Gbit 150TB Traffic OUT

Price 3100 Euros.

Happy to transfer servers individually if enough interest.

You are welcome to contact Andy directly on these for verification.

Comments

• PM incoming

• sk29sk29 Member

How to get in touch with Andy10Gbit ?

• @sk29 said:

Andy10gbit.xyz

• @sk29 said:

https://andy10gbit.xyz or https://discord.gg/4NjtbCFGzm

You can just send him a DM there directly

Thanked by 1sk29
  • Bump price drop 2900 Euros

• edited January 22

OMG ~3000€ over discord... What kind of shady shit are you guys running so you'll have to resort to something like that? I figure Andy doesn't have any office, imprint, tos, privacy policy or really whatever beyond a discord account either? I've seen a lot but this is simply stunning.

• that's a lot of servers... I am wondering what was running on them...

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @JerryHou said:
    that's a lot of servers... I am wondering what was running on them...

Who knows? Maybe nothing. OP has a warning in regards to trying to sell without tag already and 3 days later there's suddenly a mass transfer... Hmm.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@JerryHou said:

Who knows? Maybe nothing. OP has a warning in regards to trying to sell without tag already and 3 days later there's suddenly a mass transfer... Hmm.

No longer needed now hazi is gone 👀

• edited January 22

@allthemtings said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@JerryHou said:

Pushing 10 x 10gbit x [amplifier] towards Hazi's 2gbit uplink would be a tiny little bit of overkill but some people just like to be sure, i guess.

(I totally feel like Einstein writing that formula)

Thanked by 1allthemtings

@allthemtings said:

@JerryHou said:

Pushing 10 x 10gbit x [amplifier] towards Hazi's 2gbit uplink would be a tiny little bit of overkill but some people just like to be sure, i guess.

Romanian empire fell to its knees

• @JerryHou said:

maybe boobs?

Thanked by 2JerryHou shruub
  • @allthemtings said:

@allthemtings said:

@JerryHou said:

Romanian empire fell to its knees

*Romanian

Thanked by 1allthemtings
  • Lol why does people buy servers from a middle man I don't understand

• @WhiteRoseG said:
    Lol why does people buy servers from a middle man I don't understand

Find such price for LW servers directly :). Good luck!

• @CalmDown said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Lol then eventually they will raise the price, they have the right it's in there tos, you guys should not do this kind of bussines, and then when Andy dies your server is gone :p . It's pretty stupid to do this, just buy from company directly and skip OVH is shit company with shit service anyway.

• edited January 22

@CalmDown said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Makes it even more shady. Besides does Andy at the very least disclose where he is located country wise? I have a feeling the answer will be "no" (not that knowing a country would give one any kind of security or recourse). Discord is pretty much the market place for grey- to blackmarket deals these days.

@CalmDown said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Makes it even more shady. Besides does Andy at the very least disclose where he is located country wise? I have a feeling the answer will be "no" (not that knowing a country would give one any kind of security or recourse). Discord is pretty much the market place for grey- to blackmarket deals these days.

Yeah stupid stupid stupid, and then come here to cry when there money and server is gone :p and what to do. I know already

• @WhiteRoseG said:

@CalmDown said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Yeah stupid stupid stupid, and then come here to cry when there money and server is gone :p and what to do. I know already

Or was maybe paid by a stolen CC, had all it's data sold to the highest bidder, ...

@WhiteRoseG said:

@CalmDown said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Or was maybe paid by a stolen CC, had all it's data sold to the highest bidder, ...

:p

• @WhiteRoseG said:

@CalmDown said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Lol then eventually they will raise the price, they have the right it's in there tos, you guys should not do this kind of bussines, and then when Andy dies your server is gone :p . It's pretty stupid to do this, just buy from company directly and skip OVH is shit company with shit service anyway.

That's why mainly it's a seedbox provider, where you kind do not care about your data.

@CalmDown said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

He is known guy for a long years now, he is from the UK.

P.S It really doesn't matter how long company/person is/are in business, even big company's can just disappear.

P.S.S Yo guys, just buy stuff from AWS then if you're worried :). Anyway, topic is not about that. Andy is fine. How they do get such prices? Well, supply and proper salesman which do work with them for years.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • Calm down lads, i still have 8 servers with andy and iv been nothing but happy but I need servers in u.s. hence why I'm offloading these ones. Goodluck trying to get a 32tb storage 10gbps 150tb NL dedicated server for under 100 euros from ANY provider. I was warned because I offered the option to have these leased out on a monthly basis if it would make it easier for others to be interested. @WhiteRoseG go get a price directly from leaseweb for specs like this then you'll know why people use resellers or middlemen.

• Andy has 900 users in his discord. He doesn't need to come on forums to lease his servers out. He simple sells these mainly for seedbox use and it's been a success clearly.

• @bobsburgers said:
    Calm down lads, i still have 8 servers with andy and iv been nothing but happy but I need servers in u.s. hence why I'm offloading these ones. Goodluck trying to get a 32tb storage 10gbps 150tb NL dedicated server for under 100 euros from ANY provider. I was warned because I offered the option to have these leased out on a monthly basis if it would make it easier for others to be interested. @WhiteRoseG go get a price directly from leaseweb for specs like this then you'll know why people use resellers or middlemen.

Then why doesn't he start a real company ?

• VoidVoid Member

@WhiteRoseG said:

@bobsburgers said:
    Calm down lads, i still have 8 servers with andy and iv been nothing but happy but I need servers in u.s. hence why I'm offloading these ones. Goodluck trying to get a 32tb storage 10gbps 150tb NL dedicated server for under 100 euros from ANY provider. I was warned because I offered the option to have these leased out on a monthly basis if it would make it easier for others to be interested. @WhiteRoseG go get a price directly from leaseweb for specs like this then you'll know why people use resellers or middlemen.

Beats me. He’s kinda famous in the seedbox provider sector or his shills are doing a great job to make it appear so.

• @jmaxwell said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@bobsburgers said:

Beats me. He’s kinda famous in the seedbox provider sector or his shills are doing a great job to make it appear so.

Yeah I know, maybe that's the reason he's not a real company ? :p So that's also a reason not to buy :p

• edited January 22

@CalmDown said:
    P.S.S Yo guys, just buy stuff from AWS then if you're worried :).

Luckily there's still a bit of middleground between shady discord sellers and AWS.

P.S It really doesn't matter how long company/person is/are in business, even big company's can just disappear.

The question is rather if he's an actual company/trader at all. There's quite a couple of surprises that can happen if there's some shit on one of those boxes and law enforcement isn't able to pin boxes to clients and things like that.

Besides as @WhiteRoseG already asked: If he's so legit why sit on discord like a grey- or blackmarket seller instead of starting an actual shop? No paperwork? No taxes? Trying to doge responsibility? Seems fishy as hell.

@CalmDown said:
    Well, supply and proper salesman which do work with them for years.

Sure, the largest and most skilled salespersons are usually those which you meet on what is more or less a digital supermarket parking lot.

@jmaxwell said:

Exactly. That's also my feeling. A guy sitting on discord trying to skip membership or advertisement fees would kind of fit the picture.

@CalmDown said:

Luckily there's still a bit of middleground between shady discord sellers and AWS.

The question is rather if he's an actual company/trader at all. There's quite a couple of surprises that can happen if there's some shit on one of those boxes and law enforcement isn't able to pin boxes to clients and things like that.

Besides as @WhiteRoseG already asked: If he's so legit why sit on discord like a grey- or blackmarket seller instead of starting an actual shop? No paperwork? No taxes? Trying to doge responsibility? Seems fishy as hell.

@CalmDown said:

Sure, the largest and most skilled salespersons are those which you meat on what is more or less a digital supermarket parking lot.

@jmaxwell said:

Exactly. That's also my feeling. A guy sitting on discord trying to skip membership or advertisement fee would kind of fit the picture.

I can only say this: <3 you get it, also like I say the real company OVH, Hetzner, Leaseweb can change TOS whenever they want, so probably this is still going oke because, they didn't notice because they have 150000 servers in there basement, so if you buy from shady seller be prepared to loose everything money and server and don't come and complain here when you loose both.

• edited January 22

@WhiteRoseG said:

@CalmDown said:

@CalmDown said:

Sure, the largest and most skilled salespersons are those which you meat on what is more or less a digital supermarket parking lot.

@jmaxwell said:

Exactly. That's also my feeling. A guy sitting on discord trying to skip membership or advertisement fee would kind of fit the picture.

I can only say this: <3 you get it, also like I say the real company OVH, Hetzner, Leaseweb can change TOS whenever they want, so probably this is still going oke because, they didn't notice because they have 150000 servers in there basement, so if you buy from shady seller be prepared to loose everything money and server and don't come and complain here when you loose both.

Well, it's not exactly rocket science as the role of Discord in such setups is probably most of the time an (in my opinion ill advised - if Discord is used for commercial presence it would likely still be seen as equivalent to a website or similar medium) attempt at skirting company identification requirements and that isn't exactly the hallmark of confidence instilling practice in general but as demonstrated in this thread more than a handful people still don't seem to care much as long as server is cheap my man...

@WhiteRoseG said:

@CalmDown said:

@CalmDown said:

@jmaxwell said:

Well, it's not exactly rocket science as the role of Discord in such setups is probably most of the time an (in my opinion ill advised - if Discord is used for commercial presence it would likely still be seen as equivalent to a website or similar medium) attempt at skirting company identification requirements and that isn't exactly the hallmark of confidence instilling practice in general but as demonstrated in this thread more than a handful people still don't seem to care much as long as server is cheap my man...

Also I don't understand why you would support this kind of selling to save 2 bucks. Also there are enough cheaper and better offers. If a company becomes more expensive then leave and go to concurrent like i say enough alternative, don't buy a server back with old TOS from the same company it's just plain stupid.

This discussion has been closed.