Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ RCLOUDSYSTEMS ๐Ÿ†• NAT KVM Manager + 9 BONUS APPS = WOW!!! $4.99 / year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RCLOUDSYSTEMS ๐Ÿ†• NAT KVM Manager + 9 BONUS APPS = WOW!!! $4.99 / year

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited January 16 in Offers

NAT KVM Manager

Dear LET members, we are extremely excited to announce this EPIC deal because we want you to be part of the family!

ORDER HERE | NATKVMManager + 9 BONUS APPS

CODE: LET-EPIC10

Instructions: Add NAT KVM Manager, EmailBackup and EmailSync to the cart using the code above! Once ordered, reply here with your order number.

Limited stock (price is recurring)

Introducing NAT KVM Manager (product details page), our latest panel that allows you to deploy KVM virtual machines in seconds (minus the OS install time).

We wanted to make it easy for you to utilize those idlers and do it without pulling out your hair especially since those idlers may only have one IPv4 attached - and hopefully we achieve this goal with this new panel.

Features

1. Simple installation that has been tested on Ubuntu 20 and Ubuntu 22 LTS.
    There's only one manual step - enter your host node's domain name (required) to configure the panel which runs on HTTPS.

2. Panel runs on bare metal with a single IPv4 (since this is all about NAT) or on a KVM VM that has nested virtualization enabled (tested on Avoro).

3. Can theoretically support up to 750 VMs per node (based on the internal IP addressing and port assignments and of course how much resources your server has).

4. Auto deploys netboot on each VM giving the user a range of OS installation options (dependent on the VM resources allocated)

5. Two VNC methods for connectivity available - built in noVNC or connect using your third party VNC client. There's even options to switch off or on the VNC ports (firewall control).

6. Can theoretically support up to 10Gbe per VM (this depends on the host node connection, resources as well as the VM resources)

7. Automatically configures the networking for each VM so the user just needs to use default DHCP when installing their OS.

8. Each VM gets assigned 25 ports on the host node and users can easily configure how these ports forward to the internal VM via the panel.

9. Automatic bandwidth transfer tracking and suspension when a VM hits the monthly bandwidth limit. Admins can suspend/unsuspend a VPS with a message, adjust the transfer if suspensions happened and also increase transfer if necessary on the fly.

10. And if that wasn't enough, remember, you also get our 9 BONUS apps in this deal (instructions provided below order code)
    ๐ŸŒŸ EmailBackup - Backup your emails
    ๐ŸŒŸ EmailSync - copy your emails to a second email account
    ๐ŸŒŸ EmailArchiver - Backup individual emails and restore them when needed
    ๐ŸŒŸ EmailWeb - A webmail client for reading emails with a low data footprint
    ๐ŸŒŸ Mail IP Blacklist Checker - Checks over 70 blacklists to see whether your mail IP is listed
    ๐ŸŒŸ UptimeChecker - Monitor your servers uptimes
    ๐ŸŒŸ SpeedTester - Connection speed tester
    ๐ŸŒŸ Network Utilities - Get network information
    ๐ŸŒŸ Looking Glass - Retrieve looking glass information

ORDER HERE

CODE: LET-EPIC10

Instructions: Add NAT KVM Manager, EmailBackup and EmailSync to the cart using the code above! Once ordered, reply here with your order number.

*As a family perk, family members who purchased EmailBackup and EmailSync get this for FREE as well!!! Create a ticket for details!

Thank you for your kind support!

Sincerely,
RCLOUDSYSTEMS

ยซ1

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 16

That's less than 40 cents per month for NAT KVM Manager and you get all our apps to date in this deal!
    It's enormous value! No where on the internet will you get what these apps do for the price (in combination)

Join us today!
    If you have any issues making payments, please contact me via DM or through our support system

Thank you for your support! <3 We look forward to continuing to innovate for you!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@risharde said: we want you to be part of the family!

Uh, oh.

• Congrats on this new release!

Do BF/CM customers already have access to the new app?

Thanked by 1risharde

@brueggus said:

@risharde said: we want you to be part of the family!

Uh, oh.

I get it, I get it - the past provider makes this look bad
    I'll put an additional clause: Being part of the family is optional, I can treat you only as a customer with no space for hugs :smile:

Thanked by 1brueggus
    edited January 16

@JosephF said:
    Congrats on this new release!

Thank you fam!!! Yes!!! FREE FOR YOU MY FAM! <3 But you'll have to send me a support ticket so I can send you the COUPON that zero rates it :smile:

Thanked by 1JosephF

Thanked by 1risharde

@airinf said:

Thank you! Welcome to the family!!! <3

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

722 :smile:

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited January 16

@iKeyZ said:

722 :smile:

Thank you! Welcome to the family!!! Order processed!
    Please check the downloads area for the additional coupon codes that zero rate the rest of our apps!
    Enjoy!!! <3 :)

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • alfatarsosalfatarsos Member
    edited January 16

Hello :) Does it support automatic provisioning or we have to do it manual?

Thanked by 1risharde

@alfatarsos said:

Thanks for the question! :) only manual provisioning at this point

Thanked by 1alfatarsos
  • @risharde said:

@alfatarsos said:

Okay, no big trouble :) and can it support RHEL-based distros?

Thanked by 1risharde

@alfatarsos said:

@risharde said:

@alfatarsos said:

Okay, no big trouble :) and can it support RHEL-based distros?

This might require some more time since likely directories and package names may be different on that distro but if I get that to work, you'll be the first to know! :)

Thanked by 1alfatarsos

Demo server is up!
    https://nkmdemo.rcloudsystems.com

User: demo@demo Password: demo
    Admin: demo

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Can NAT KVM Manager automatically setup routed /64, as well as on-link /64 with working SLAAC?

Thanked by 2xms tentor

@yoursunny said:
    Can NAT KVM Manager automatically setup routed /64, as well as on-link /64 with working SLAAC?

Thanks for the question

Unfortunately not, no ipv6 support at the moment until I feel competent enough to deal with it, sorry!

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for the question

Unfortunately not, no ipv6 support at the moment until I feel competent enough to deal with it, sorry!

Buyer beware!

edited January 17

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for the question

Buyer beware!

Of what exactly, I specificly said this was for IPv4
    and I've offered refunds to pretty much anyone who wanted refunds for our past products if they were unhappy with their purchases.

@risharde said: Panel runs on bare metal with a single IPv4 (since this is all about NAT) or on a KVM VM that has nested virtualization enabled (tested on Avoro).

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for the question

Buyer beware!

and I've offered refunds to pretty much anyone who wanted refunds for our past products if they were unhappy with their purchases.

@risharde said: Panel runs on bare metal with a single IPv4 (since this is all about NAT) or on a KVM VM that has nested virtualization enabled (tested on Avoro).

You should clearly state, on the webpage:

This product does not support IPv6 and should not be purchased by a competent provider.

Thanked by 3xms tentor adly

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for the question

Buyer beware!

This product does not support IPv6 and should not be purchased by a competent provider.

Before IPv6 was around, we had competent providers. Did your doctorate not teach you that?

Thanked by 2dosai vb2005
  • Can this host a WordPress website?

edited January 17

@redhattom said:
    Can this host a WordPress website?

Thanks for the question! Tough one to answer since I'm not sure what you're looking for.
    It's meant to host the VM server which can host a Wordpress website but it would require you to install all necessary packages on the VM to host a WP website.

So I get the feeling that you're asking me whether this is a web hosting control panel (which it isn't). It's a virtual machine control panel.

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for the question

Buyer beware!

Before IPv6 was around, we had competent providers. Did your doctorate not teach you that?

After IPv6 is around, those providers that cannot offer IPv6 (at least /64) are no longer considered competent.
    Did your computer training school not teach you that?

edited January 17

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

@risharde said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for the question

Buyer beware!

After IPv6 is around, those providers that cannot offer IPv6 (at least /64) are no longer considered competent.
    Did your computer training school not teach you that?

All the paper and still little common sense and I've had enough of it.
    If providers want to offer IPv4, let them be, you would rather they offer nothing in fear of you - how stupid is that
    Back to restoring my extension unless you think you want to just keep continuing this.

• You might want to give your existing customers fams special price for this,> @risharde said:

@JosephF said:

Thank you fam!!! Yes!!! FREE FOR YOU MY FAM! <3 But you'll have to send me a support ticket so I can send you the COUPON that zero rates it :smile:

this is what I call how to treat a family <3

a ticket on the way

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited January 17

@ElonBezos said:
    You might want to give your existing customers fams special price for this,> @risharde said:

@JosephF said:

this is what I call how to treat a family <3

a ticket on the way

Thanks fam! I was going to create a ticket for you to give you the details but I can't identify you from the nick, sorry!!

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Interesting :)

Thanked by 1risharde

@Abd said:
    Interesting :)

Thanks, we're trying :)

Thanked by 1host_c
    Worth to try
    So, is this standalone virtualization?
    No behind proxmox or something related?

Thanked by 1risharde

@Patriarch said:
    Worth to try
    So, is this standalone virtualization?
    No behind proxmox or something related?

Thanks fam! Appreciate it, not behind proxmox at all. It's not meant to be a proxmox alternative which might not make sense for most people. It's meant to be simple and just get you running (hopefully - I've done testing but of course there are anomalies from time to time).

You also get the 9 APPS as well - I hope you enjoy!! Going to approve the order on the backend for you!