Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBrr | DirectAdmin & cPanel Hosting/Reseller | 100% NVMe, LiteSpeed | EU, USA, SG! | Upto 50% off - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | DirectAdmin & cPanel Hosting/Reseller | 100% NVMe, LiteSpeed | EU, USA, SG! | Upto 50% off

12346»

Comments

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@nyamenk said:

@dle001 said:
    What is a IDC of Singapore (Da, Cp) ?
    Do you have a looking glass ?

Thank you

Contabo

cPanel is Contabo. DirectAdmin in Digital Realty

• DevonWebsDevonWebs Member

Ordered and have raised a ticket. What hours are yiur support available? #3179278

• bapakebapake Member

@nyamenk said:
    Pertamax

???

• baijobaijo Member

Directadmin singapore down & cPanel Singapore license cpanel error.!!

@baijo said:
    Directadmin singapore down & cPanel Singapore license cpanel error.!!

It is fixed

• @dle001 said:

Thank you

Multiple outages at the SG Shared Server since I signed up in February 2024.

Latest one being just few hours ago, 504 error. I guess the server is being abused...too bad.

Any good Shared Hosting alternative to HostBrrr at low price and truly 99% uptime? I got Racknerd and so far its been great although resources are the same regardless of the plans.

• @kelvinjohn said:

@dle001 said:

Thank you

Latest one being just few hours ago, 504 error. I guess the server is being abused...too bad.

Any good Shared Hosting alternative to HostBrrr at low price and truly 99% uptime? I got Racknerd and so far its been great although resources are the same regardless of the plans.

Check NameCrane.

@kelvinjohn said:

@dle001 said:

Thank you

Well, it still remains at above 99.9%+ uptime even with todays outage. Theres been two outages this year, one was a database issue caused by a clients script and today was Litespeed crashing which was worsened by the recent APAC peering issues.

• jedhostjedhost Member

@labze server dany1 offline

@jedhost said:
    @labze server dany1 offline

Looking into it. Litespeed is being a bitch for some reason.

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • BibouBibou Member

Is there a money-back guarantee (7 days, 14 days, 28 days)?

• Is anyone else currently down at HostBrr?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2

@alfatarsos said:
    Is anyone else currently down at HostBrr?

You would need to be more specific. cPanel, DirectAdmin, normal VPS in Helsinki/Frankfurt, Storage in Helisinki/Frankfurt? :D

Personally I know that there is some fuckery going on with DE-7950XD-FRA-9 [Frankfurt, normal VPS] and I've clicked Boot like 3 times already, ~40 minutes of downtime... but rest seems online on status (?)

labze on it, just got ticket answer:

Hello,

I am looking into the issue of why this server crashed. It is online again now.

Best regards,
    Philip

Thanked by 1alfatarsos
  • alfatarsosalfatarsos Member
    edited June 2

@JabJab said:

@alfatarsos said:

You would need to be more specific. cPanel, DirectAdmin, normal VPS in Helsinki/Frankfurt, Storage in Helisinki/Frankfurt? :D

Personally I know that there is some fuckery going on with DE-7950XD-FRA-9 [Frankfurt, normal VPS] and I've clicked Boot like 3 times already, ~40 minutes of downtime... but rest seems online on status (?)

Yes, sorry :sweat_smile: that was in Frankfurt, precisely, normal VPS with 7950XD. It seems to have happenned a couple of times over the last 2 weeks also...

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2

@alfatarsos said: It seems to have happenned a couple of times over the last 2 weeks also...

Then I guess you are on different node - I had no situation like that in last two-four weeks (too lazy to check more of HT).
    I mean there was a DDOS or something at 7/8th of May and it dropped connection from time to time, but was not reboot like now.

Thanked by 1alfatarsos

Well this thread is not really in regards to VPS services. But yes, DE-7950XD-FRA-9 is currently facing issues. Seems like a lot of these issues in the datacenter stem from ASrock mainboard issues. It is being looked into.

• @labze said:
    Well this thread is not really in regards to VPS services. But yes, DE-7950XD-FRA-9 is currently facing issues. Seems like a lot of these issues in the datacenter stem from ASrock mainboard issues. It is being looked into.

Oh, ASrock... what an absolute classic :smirk: Never had a single good experience with them on AMD mainboards...

Okay, thank you for the transparency. Let's wait...

@alfatarsos said:

@labze said:

Oh, ASrock... what an absolute classic :smirk: Never had a single good experience with them on AMD mainboards...

We are looking into replacing all motherboards in this datacenter with Supermicro.

Thanked by 2dev_vps alfatarsos
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@labze said:

@alfatarsos said:

@labze said:

We are looking into replacing all motherboards in this datacenter with Supermicro.

That is why @labze Hostrr customer support is A+
    Much appreciated

@dev_vps said:

@labze said:

@alfatarsos said:

@labze said:

That is why @labze Hostrr customer support is A+
    Much appreciated

Thanks. But the situation in Frankfurt has not really been acceptable. I do hope that moving forwards it will become much better.

Thanked by 1alfatarsos
  • zoro333zoro333 Member

Can I sign up for the lowest plan on DA or cpanel plan and upgrade to a higher plan later on with the recurring discount? And is it possible to migrate to one of these reseller plans when needed?

• @alfatarsos said:

@JabJab said:

@alfatarsos said:

Yes, sorry :sweat_smile: that was in Frankfurt, precisely, normal VPS with 7950XD. It seems to have happenned a couple of times over the last 2 weeks also...

frankfurt 7950XD made lots of problems.