Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM major blackout. Any news?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM major blackout. Any news?

MaxKVM had a scheduled one hour maintenance thing for yesterday. ("Operating System upgrades") Around that time I noticed my all but one server (different locations) I have with them went down. They are still down more than half a day later and I'm unable to do anything. (The control panel says the servers are "Unavailable". No response to ticket, tho they are probably overwhelmed by them.)

MaxKVM seems to be having a major issue. No updates on this on their website of course.

Anyone would have any news?

Comments

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 9

Looks like they did something Stupid™.

Thanked by 3xvps Moopah zGato
  • Here's a friendly suggestion. If you are thinking to create a ticket to ask them, please don't do it before you check your IQ level.

• Status page says under maintenance

https://status.maxkvm.com/

• mrs92mrs92 Member

Maybe they have a blackout as well.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@H84Gabor said:
    MaxKVM had a scheduled one hour maintenance thing for yesterday. ("Operating System upgrades") Around that time I noticed my all but one server (different locations) I have with them went down. They are still down more than half a day later and I'm unable to do anything. (The control panel says the servers are "Unavailable". No response to ticket, tho they are probably overwhelmed by them.)

MaxKVM seems to be having a major issue. No updates on this on their website of course.

Anyone would have any news?

I remember reading alot of high praises for this provider so it may be that Murphy was extra unkind (which is expected) and hopefully they will resolve in a few days. Not what the customer wants I would say but hopefully no lives have been lost in the mishap.

• JabJabJabJab Member

Seems like some Lookinglass are still online so not an emergency datacenters migrations because banned, have hope!

• now their website is down, the vps is also down

This discussion has been closed.