Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crunchbits Bare Metal Server From MetalVPS! -- $1.00 Until November 8 -- "The Best Deal In Town!" - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crunchbits Bare Metal Server From MetalVPS! -- $1.00 Until November 8 -- "The Best Deal In Town!"

2»

Comments

• jason5545jason5545 Member
    edited January 7

@Not_Oles said:

@jason5545 said:

@Not_Oles said:

@jason5545 said: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIN0T1TR0Y0OIz74Vgkt+Tg7KB4ZHl/VjrhrfSPvRWwnW
    And yes my use case is appropriate. And okay to share with others.
    Thanks

Hi again @jason5545!

Thanks for your ed25519 key. Thanks for your comment about your use case. Thanks for your feedback on the concept of sharing the server.

There was another bare metal server that you were using awhile back. Do you still have another bare metal server?

Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Best!

Tom

Which server are you specific to? Server I may let go or I keep it, so I'm not sure which one you are mentioning about
    Thank you.

Hi!

I was asking whether you had another server besides the Crunchbits server discussed here in this thread?

If you do not have any other server, maybe I could share one of my EU servers with you? Would EU be higher latency for you than US?

Best wishes!

Tom

Hi I indeed have a mini dedicated server running from @PulsedMedia , thanks for your kindness.
    Crunchy for me is more like a playground, so I can test my idea and stuff.

Thanked by 2Not_Oles PulsedMedia