Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My UPDATED review of iHostART / @Calin - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My UPDATED review of iHostART / @Calin

2»

Comments

• Delivery - 8/10
    Delivery was meant to be in 24 hours, Delivery took 4 days due to a new storage node being made

8/10 for being 3 days late poggers

• @CyberneticTitan said:

Delivery - 8/10
    Delivery was meant to be in 24 hours, Delivery took 4 days due to a new storage node being made

8/10 for being 3 days late poggers

Yes, once the storage node was fixed the delivery was fast. If there had been no real issue and the delivery was slow that then would have had a lower rating.

• MoopahMoopah Member

@revo23sd said:
    One thing I have learnt today is this community is full of trolls that like to twist things to try and cause drama.
    Very amusing :D

LET is a highly serious forum community focused on quality intellectual discussions on low cost virtual hosting providers and services.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@revo23sd said:
    One thing I have learnt today is this community is full of trolls that like to twist things to try and cause drama.

Says revo23sd who trolled us for days with a "review" of a VPS he didn't actually test ... and once he could test it he of bloody course created a new thread with a "real review" that offered no new insight of any significance.

And then complains about getting what he was after: attention.

Hot tip for you: create a series of videos like "revo23sd filling a cup with tap water. Exciting!". And thanks no, no need to share a link to it ...

• @jsg said:

@revo23sd said:

Says revo23sd who trolled us for days with a "review" of a VPS he didn't actually test ... and once he could test it he of bloody course created a new thread with a "real review" that offered no new insight of any significance.

And then complains about getting what he was after: attention.

Hot tip for you: create a series of videos like "revo23sd filling a cup with tap water. Exciting!". And thanks no, no need to share a link to it ...

another twist. One thing that never changes online is people that think they are always correct and their point of view is the only point of view.

Making an observation is not complaining.

• i just got new server , but getting 50-100kbps speed, i am unable to use it, i just raise a ticket to fix it. in scp command i am getting 50-100kbps

• @Dilstar said:
    i just got new server , but getting 50-100kbps speed, i am unable to use it, i just raise a ticket to fix it. in scp command i am getting 50-100kbps

7$

• revo23sdrevo23sd Member
    edited January 2

@Dilstar said:
    i just got new server , but getting 50-100kbps speed, i am unable to use it, i just raise a ticket to fix it. in scp command i am getting 50-100kbps

Due to the large amount of dataloss, the ports are overloaded by other people re-downloading their backups. For a few days the network speeds will be slow, Calin has also said in discord he is looking to add some more ports to balance out the load.

This time of the day is when lots of people are active and downloading.