Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024) - Page 95
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

Comments

• Advances In Dentistry Made Us Love Happiness

Smiles didn't used to be all that pleasant to look at, so, as Stearns points out, "One historian has also noted the 18th century as a time of improved dentistry, when people became more willing to lift their lips in a smile; he argues that the ambivalent smile of a Mona Lisa probably reflected embarrassment at tooth decay."

• Exercise Boosts Happiness—In Less Time Than You Think

While the connection between physical and mental health has been well established, it turns out that a little bit of physical activity has a significant, positive impact on one's mental health, and in less time than might otherwise be expected. Researchers have found that exercising just 10 minutes improves a subject's mood, reduces stress, and generally enhances wellbeing.

• But Exercising Longer Doesn't Necessarily Improve Happiness

But while some exercise boosts one's mood a bit, a lot of exercise doesn't necessarily boost their mood a lot. The same study tracked the responses of subjects after 30 minutes of exercise and found that there was no marked improvement in their moods over those who exercised just 10 minutes.

• The New Year teaches us to celebrate the uniqueness and beauty around us

• Every resolution is a small step towards a greater personal evolution

• The spirit of change burns within everyone on New Year's Eve

• PAGE 95!

• @TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@paijrut said:

@kashon said:
    @dustinc > @paijrut said:

@kashon said:

There is no such thing as insomnia. Everything is as you choose to be..

Insomnia is real, has proved in science. A common sleeping disorder.

I choose to believe insomnia is not real. Thats my mantra when I did not sleep for a whole week after my son passed away, just smoking cigarretes after cigarretes, with insomnia as an excuse.

It's hard, i faced something similar when my mother passed away although I don't smoke i wasn't able to sleep for days and I don't remember much what happened in those few days it's like totally blank or maybe I just don't want to remember.

I am so sorry to hear that. Please understand that it's a well known disease condition (ICD-10-CM: https://www.aapc.com/codes/icd-10-codes/G47.00) that will not only affect you mentally, but also physically in the long run. So, kindly seek help.

My last doctor advised me to stay away from internet and told me i am weird, i behave more like an old man instead of my age, i just stopped seeing doctors for a break, my entire journey till now is occupied with meds so can't say much.

Was this Doctor a close friend or something. I wonder why he'd be so blunt with someone who's already distraught.

Yup a close friend, i have been blessed with some awesome people around me 😁

Oh then it makes sense. I guess some rando Doctor you consulted said that to you.

I had a fight with a random Doctor once, it was pretty messed up 😂😂

Another close friend? 😂

• @noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@paijrut said:

@kashon said:

@kashon said:

I choose to believe insomnia is not real. Thats my mantra when I did not sleep for a whole week after my son passed away, just smoking cigarretes after cigarretes, with insomnia as an excuse.

It's hard, i faced something similar when my mother passed away although I don't smoke i wasn't able to sleep for days and I don't remember much what happened in those few days it's like totally blank or maybe I just don't want to remember.

I am so sorry to hear that. Please understand that it's a well known disease condition (ICD-10-CM: https://www.aapc.com/codes/icd-10-codes/G47.00) that will not only affect you mentally, but also physically in the long run. So, kindly seek help.

My last doctor advised me to stay away from internet and told me i am weird, i behave more like an old man instead of my age, i just stopped seeing doctors for a break, my entire journey till now is occupied with meds so can't say much.

Was this Doctor a close friend or something. I wonder why he'd be so blunt with someone who's already distraught.

Oh then it makes sense. I guess some rando Doctor you consulted said that to you.

Another close friend? 😂

Nope just a random doctor :)

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Coyote vs. Acme

A story set in the ACME warehouse, the manufacturer of anything and everything used by the Looney Tunes characters.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

All-Star Weekend

Two buddies form a rivalry over their favorite American basketball player.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

The Wager: A Tale of Shipwreck, Mutiny, and Murder

The British naval ship the Wager is wrecked on a desolate island off the tip of South America in 1740. The captain and crew struggle to survive and maintain order while battling extreme weather and their own human nature.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Back in Action

Woman who has been retired for 6 years comes back smarter and stronger than ever.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Final Destination 6

As a group of first responders escape death's grasp, they start to be killed by increasingly unlikely and killer mishaps.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

The Nightingale

The lives of two sisters living in France are torn apart at the onset of World War II. Based on Kristin Hannah's novel 'The Nightingale'.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Metal Gear Solid

An advanced tank is stolen by a terrorist group and an elite soldier, Solid Snake, is dispatched to retrieve it.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

The Rosie Project

An unlucky-in-love university professor creates an elaborate questionnaire in an effort to find a wife and meets an unconventional woman who doesn't match any of his "requirements", but might be the perfect woman for him.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Spring Break '83

The Z-Rows, four friends who are bullied by their graduating high school class find revenge against the now freshman college students while on Spring Break during 1983.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

The Division

In the near future, a pandemic virus is spread via paper money on Black Friday, decimating New York. A group of civilians, trained to operate in catastrophic times, are activated in an attempt to save who and what remains.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Newsflash

On November 22, 1963 CBS newsman Walter Cronkite is given the task of reporting on live television about President John F. Kennedy's assassination in Texas.

• UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Scoob!: Holiday Haunt

To celebrate Scooby-Doo's first Christmas, 10-year-old Shaggy and the gang take him to a holiday-themed resort owned by Fred's Uncle Ned. The kids are forced to solve a 40-year-old mystery to save the resort from a ghostly haunting.

• noob404noob404 Member
    edited December 2023

UPCOMING MOVIES 2024

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Centers on the Rebel Alliance starfighter squadron from the Star Wars films.

• @TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@paijrut said:

@kashon said:

@kashon said:

Another close friend? 😂

Nope just a random doctor :)

Oh! That's odd. Wondering if you're actually weird. 😂
    JK, bro

• Coffee Increases Happiness

Don't listen to those who try to tell you that too much coffee is bad for you. According to a study by Spanish researchers, those who drank two cups of coffee per day were 22 percent less likely to die over the decade they were studied than those who didn't drink coffee. More impressive: Those who drank four cups of coffee were 64 percent less likely to die than the non-coffee drinkers. So warm up that coffeemaker!

• Fruits and Vegetables Bring Joy

They aren't just good for your physical health. It turns out they enhance your wellbeing, too. One study of more than 12,000 Australians found there to be a correlation between the consumption of fruits and vegetables and increased levels of happiness.

• Happiness Is Rising

An analysis of the average happiness of countries throughout the world found that it's largely on the upswing. Examining the World Database of Happiness, which involve 1531 data points in 67 nations, a pair of researchers determined that "Both GDP and happiness have gone up in most nations, and average happiness has risen more in nations where the economy has grown the most."

• Mindfulness Makes Sweets Taste Better

While there's no reason to doubt that chocolate makes a person happy (at least in moderation), that enjoyment can be enhanced by stopping and thinking about the chocolate. That was the finding of a Gettysburg College study in which 258 subjects ate chocolate or crackers and some were asked to think deliberately about what they were eating, focusing on the color, taste and tactile sensations. Those who were more mindful about their chocolate eating reported higher positive moods.

• @gabydup said:

SATURDAY PARTY TIME!