Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024) - Page 91
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@noob404 said:
    Anyways, I am gonna rest up. You guys take over and let's keep the party going. Tomorrow's New Year's Eve. Let's see if we can reach page 100 by then.

have a good rest.
    100 will happen by midnight Dec 31st, PST (RackNerd Time)

10 more to go! We can do it in a few more hours. No need to wait for the New Year.

• @kashon said:
    @dustinc > @paijrut said:

@kashon said:

There is no such thing as insomnia. Everything is as you choose to be..

Insomnia is real, has proved in science. A common sleeping disorder.

I can vouch for this, having experience this myself. Won't ever wish it on my worst enemy.

• nwormnworm Member
    edited December 2023

double the bandwidth, please
    Invoice #9422117
    order 8307798911
    thx.

• @kashon said:

@FrankZ said:
    FrankZ is currently fighting this Dragon.

Why is dragon's tail like a loop? :D

• @kashon said:

His name is Dustin, not Dusinc!

Thanked by 1kashon
  • @MrEd said:

@kashon said:

Sorry. I misspell. 🫡

• Invoice #9422285
    Order Number: 8776082115
    thx

• @kashon said:

@MrEd said:

@kashon said:

Sorry. I misspell. 🫡

What do you use to generate the images? ;)

• @MrEd said:

@kashon said:

@MrEd said:

@kashon said:

Sorry. I misspell. 🫡

Bing AI :D

• @TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@kashon said:

@MrEd said:

@kashon said:

Sorry. I misspell. 🫡

Don't you have to pay for that?

• @kashon said:

@kashon said:

I choose to believe insomnia is not real. Thats my mantra when I did not sleep for a whole week after my son passed away, just smoking cigarretes after cigarretes, with insomnia as an excuse.

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1809958950
    Thanks!

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth. Invoice #9335765
    Order 3172994283
    Thanks!

• @MrEd said:

@TrK said:

@MrEd said:

@kashon said:

@MrEd said:

@kashon said:

Sorry. I misspell. 🫡

Don't you have to pay for that?

I guess it's free for now, well i don't use sny of these services so I don't know.

• @paijrut said:

@kashon said:

@kashon said:

I choose to believe insomnia is not real. Thats my mantra when I did not sleep for a whole week after my son passed away, just smoking cigarretes after cigarretes, with insomnia as an excuse.

It's hard, i faced something similar when my mother passed away although I don't smoke i wasn't able to sleep for days and I don't remember much what happened in those few days it's like totally blank or maybe I just don't want to remember.

• @TrK said:

@paijrut said:

@kashon said:

@kashon said:

It's hard, i faced something similar when my mother passed away although I don't smoke i wasn't able to sleep for days and I don't remember much what happened in those few days it's like totally blank or maybe I just don't want to remember.

I am so sorry to hear that. Please understand that it's a well known disease condition (ICD-10-CM: https://www.aapc.com/codes/icd-10-codes/G47.00) that will not only affect you mentally, but also physically in the long run. So, kindly seek help.

• @noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@paijrut said:

@kashon said:

@kashon said:

I am so sorry to hear that. Please understand that it's a well known disease condition (ICD-10-CM: https://www.aapc.com/codes/icd-10-codes/G47.00) that will not only affect you mentally, but also physically in the long run. So, kindly seek help.

My last doctor advised me to stay away from internet and told me i am weird, i behave more like an old man instead of my age, i just stopped seeing doctors for a break, my entire journey till now is occupied with meds so can't say much.

• Time for some facts. Get ready, everyone! I am still deciding on what facts to share. If you got ideas, please share or even share the facts directly.

• @TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@paijrut said:

@kashon said:

@kashon said:

My last doctor advised me to stay away from internet and told me i am weird, i behave more like an old man instead of my age, i just stopped seeing doctors for a break, my entire journey till now is occupied with meds so can't say much.

Was this Doctor a close friend or something. I wonder why he'd be so blunt with someone who's already distraught.

• I have decided. Before I share other facts, let me quickly share some general health tips for everyone straight from UK's NHS. Let this new year be a healthier new year allowing us to bid the final farewell to pandemics like COVID.

• @noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@noob404 said:

@TrK said:

@paijrut said:

@kashon said:

@kashon said:

Was this Doctor a close friend or something. I wonder why he'd be so blunt with someone who's already distraught.

Yup a close friend, i have been blessed with some awesome people around me 😁

• good morning racknerd gang! nice job getting to 100 before the new year!

• @sycot said:
    good morning racknerd gang! nice job getting to 100 before the new year!

Good morning there mate, 🌄

• noob404noob404 Member
    edited December 2023

HEALTH TIPS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Base your meals on higher fibre starchy carbohydrates
    Starchy carbohydrates should make up just over a third of the food you eat. They include potatoes, bread, rice, pasta and cereals.

Choose higher fibre or wholegrain varieties, such as wholewheat pasta, brown rice or potatoes with their skins on.

They contain more fibre than white or refined starchy carbohydrates and can help you feel full for longer.

Try to include at least 1 starchy food with each main meal. Some people think starchy foods are fattening, but gram for gram the carbohydrate they contain provides fewer than half the calories of fat.

Keep an eye on the fats you add when you're cooking or serving these types of foods because that's what increases the calorie content – for example, oil on chips, butter on bread and creamy sauces on pasta.

• HEALTH TIPS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Eat lots of fruit and veg
    It's recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced.

Getting your 5 A Day is easier than it sounds. Why not chop a banana over your breakfast cereal, or swap your usual mid-morning snack for a piece of fresh fruit?

A portion of fresh, canned or frozen fruit and vegetables is 80g. A portion of dried fruit (which should be kept to mealtimes) is 30g.

A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth.

Eat more fish, including a portion of oily fish
    Fish is a good source of protein and contains many vitamins and minerals.

Aim to eat at least 2 portions of fish a week, including at least 1 portion of oily fish.

Oily fish are high in omega-3 fats, which may help prevent heart disease.

Cut down on saturated fat and sugar
    Saturated fat
    You need some fat in your diet, but it's important to pay attention to the amount and type of fat you're eating.
    There are 2 main types of fat: saturated and unsaturated. Too much saturated fat can increase the amount of cholesterol in the blood, which increases your risk of developing heart disease.
    On average, men should have no more than 30g of saturated fat a day. On average, women should have no more than 20g of saturated fat a day.
    Children under the age of 11 should have less saturated fat than adults, but a low-fat diet is not suitable for children under 5.

Sugar
    Regularly consuming foods and drinks high in sugar increases your risk of obesity and tooth decay.
    Sugary foods and drinks are often high in energy (measured in kilojoules or calories), and if consumed too often can contribute to weight gain. They can also cause tooth decay, especially if eaten between meals.
    Free sugars are any sugars added to foods or drinks, or found naturally in honey, syrups and unsweetened fruit juices and smoothies.
    This is the type of sugar you should be cutting down on, rather than the sugar found in fruit and milk.
    Many packaged foods and drinks contain surprisingly high amounts of free sugars.