Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024) - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FrankZ said:

@dustinc said:

@FrankZ said:
    FYI there will be no palettes published in this thread.

@FrankZ -- Speaking of colors, we incorporated some of your prior palette suggestions into our New Year landing page :)

What did you think about our New Year page at https://www.racknerd.com/NewYear/ ? Curious to know your thoughts/feedback! Do you like the different colors and animations?

@FrankZ -- Woot woot! Glad you like it :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@tenpera said:
    RANDOM giveaways

How's it going @tenpera? Thank You so much for your continued support with RackNerd over the years. Wishing you all the best for 2024 🎉

And as for more random giveaways - that's for certain! Demand certainly helps, too.

• @dustinc said:

@lmml said:
    @dustinc Sometimes, I will use rclone to move files with sizes ranging from 1G to 500G. Does this meet the usage requirements of racknerd?
    Currently I own two flash sale vps from racknerd and they are awesome

Hi @lmml -- We do not have an issue with this per say, assuming this is legal/legitimate usage :)

Many of our VPS customers use their services for rclone among other similar applications/tools.

What about CPU usage? I think this is important to me because I will consider whether to put a large computational load program into a vps

edited December 2023

@FrankZ said: Your guys are artist. >Was that Dave ?
    I am so very glad that the palettes were in some way helpful to you

@FrankZ -- Just seen this. Hahaha, not our precious Dave, though a design team. We're really digging the design too. Glad you liked it :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Awesome deals! Can't wait for more.

@jwg29859 said:
    We need moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr giveaways!

Sheesh! Thank You for participating @jwg29859 🚀🚀🚀

I believe we can make more happen - with demand!!

• @lmml said:

@dustinc said:

@lmml said:
    @dustinc Sometimes, I will use rclone to move files with sizes ranging from 1G to 500G. Does this meet the usage requirements of racknerd?

Hi @lmml -- We do not have an issue with this per say, assuming this is legal/legitimate usage :)

Many of our VPS customers use their services for rclone among other similar applications/tools.

What about CPU usage? I think this is important to me because I will consider whether to put a large computational load program into a vps

It'd be better if you consider using a vds or dedicated server instead.

• In keeping with tradition ....

CHEERS-TO-DAVE 🥳🥳🥳

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @jwg29859 said:

@lmml said:

@dustinc said:

@lmml said:

But if it's an instant or if it's a short-term use, Maybe a week at the most.

• Very awesome to see these new deals! Hope you had a good Christmas/last few days if you don't celebrate, everyone :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2023

@dahartigan said:
    Very awesome to see these new deals! Hope you had a good Christmas/last few days if you don't celebrate, everyone :)

Also come back later for Bobs

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @lmml said:

@jwg29859 said:

@lmml said:

@dustinc said:

@lmml said:

But if it's an instant or if it's a short-term use, Maybe a week at the most.

A week wth? It should be suspended due to "cpu abuse".

• Does anyone know if the Ashburn or Strasbourg location has IPv6 ?
    I don't see it on the looking glass but wanted to double check because FOMO.

• Yes, we are here! Awesome offers!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Great way to begin the New Year!!!

• @FrankZ said: Bobs

Always

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:
    Does anyone know if the Ashburn or Strasbourg location has IPv6 ?
    I don't see it on the looking glass but wanted to double check because FOMO.

@dustinc

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • This New Year's gonna be a RackNerd New Year much like the RackNerd BF!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @noob404 said:
    This New Year's gonna be a RackNerd New Year much like the RackNerd BF!

This could be your thread. Top prize is there just waiting for you to claim it.

• @FrankZ said:

@noob404 said:

Returning champion participating? BTW, congrats on the MSI Laptop win!

• RACKNERD'S NEW YEAR DEALS ARE HERE! IT'S PARTY TIME, BABY!

• @niranjan said:
    RACKNERD'S NEW YEAR DEALS ARE HERE! IT'S PARTY TIME, BABY!

I am really looking forward to one final appearance from the Chef before the year ends.

Thanked by 2FrankZ JasonM
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2023

@noob404 said:

@FrankZ said:

@noob404 said:

Returning champion participating? BTW, congrats on the MSI Laptop win!

Thank you for the congratulations. I am not after prizes and will not be taking the top prize for sure. Besides Dustin is already said he is going to send me a RN t-shirt and what could be better than that. :)
    I am just trying to have some fun. I enjoy these RN threads a lot.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @noob404 said:

@niranjan said:
    RACKNERD'S NEW YEAR DEALS ARE HERE! IT'S PARTY TIME, BABY!

I am really looking forward to one final appearance from the Chef before the year ends.

Maybe in the next second.