Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024) - Page 178
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

Comments

• themewthemew Member

LET'S GO! RACKNERD'S NEW YEAR PARTY IS ALIVE!2024

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Congratulations to the winners !!!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Awesome work! Latest giveaway winners have been DM'd :)

• 0xC70xC7 Member
    edited January 1

dustinc said: SwissGear RackNerd-branded backpack, along with a RackNerd T-shirt to FAT32?

YES, WE LOVE FAT32! Hook him up!

because:
    #AINT-NO-PARTY-LIKE-A-RACKNERD-NEW-YEAR-PARTY

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@paijrut you posted right through the giveaway.
    Pro tip: Hit F5 every three posts so you don't miss giveaways.

Thanked by 1paijrut
  • Wow

• @FrankZ said:
    @noob404 Time to come out and play !!

Was sleeping, bro. Happy New Year to you!!!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @dustinc said:
    Awesome work! Latest giveaway winners have been DM'd :)

Dang. Missed the giveaway!

• A very Happy and bright new year to everyone. Keep rocking, everybody. May this New Year bring you wealth, prosperity and health.

Thanked by 2FrankZ 0xC7
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@noob404 said:

@FrankZ said:

Ok, I just did not want to pass you, but you can get in front again easily as I have been sandbagging it until you get here.

• kashonkashon Member

YES, WE LOVE FAT32! Hook him up!

• @FrankZ said:

@noob404 said:

@FrankZ said:

Ok, I just did not want to pass you, but you can get in front again easily as I have been sandbagging it until you get here.

Not at all an issue. As I said, bro, I was on a posting spree just to stay in the game enough to secure that 2nd spot. I will be posting every time I am free this month. I wish you get your TV, I get my Xbox and RackNerd get lots of sales this New Year.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • kashonkashon Member

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @kashon said:

Is that Linux tux wearing a fur coat?

Thanked by 1kashon
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

• kashonkashon Member

@noob404 said:

@kashon said:

Is that Linux tux wearing a fur coat?

Penguin wearing a royal coat 😛

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

• kashonkashon Member

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

• I am gonna wait for another giveaway. Dustin did say there's gonna be more today, right?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited January 1

@noob404 said:
    I am gonna wait for another giveaway. Dustin did say there's gonna be more today, right?

Yes.

• rwojorwojo Member

Hi, looking for double bandwidth on order #6019265435, invoice #9426632 @dustinc Thanks!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

• @FrankZ said:

@noob404 said:
    I am gonna wait for another giveaway. Dustin did say there's gonna be more today, right?

Yes.

Great. I am gonna stay online then, time for some facts.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • SPACE FACTS

Mercury & Venus are the only 2 planets in our solar system that have no moons.

In total, there are 176 confirmed moons that orbit the planets in our solar system, with some of them being bigger than Mercury itself!

• SPACE FACTS

If a star passes too close to a black hole, it can be torn apart.

For 20 years, a team of astronomers observed a star at the center of our galaxy orbiting a black hole.

The star has now got close enough to the black hole for “gravitational redshift” to occur which is where the star’s light loses energy as the black hole’s gravity intensified.

• SPACE FACTS

The hottest planet in our solar system is Venus.

Most people think that this would be Mercury, as it is the closest planet to the sun.
    However, Venus has a lot of gasses in its atmosphere which creates a “Greenhouse Effect” that causes a constant temperature of 864° Fahrenheit (462° Celsius) everywhere on the plant’s surface.

• SPACE FACTS

Our solar system is 4.57 billion years old.

Well, give or take 30 million years(ish). Accurately speaking, it is 4.571 billion years old.
    Scientists estimate that in about 5 billion years, our Sun will expand becoming a Red Giant.
    In about 7.5 billion years its expanding surface will swallow up and engulf the Earth.

• kashonkashon Member

• SPACE FACTS

Enceladus, one of Saturn’s smaller moons, reflects 90% of the Sun’s light.

Because Enceladus’ icy surface reflects sunlight rather than absorbing it, temperatures reach as low as -394° Fahrenheit (-201° Celsius).