Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024) - Page 175
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REAL DEALS HERE -- WIN BIG WITH THOUSANDS IN PRIZES + RackNerd's NEW YEAR OFFERS! (New Year 2024)

Comments

• markzmarkz Member

In every difficulty, we find the strength to rise

• @FrankZ said:

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

• Question: What was the most popular New Year's resolution back in 2020?
    Answer: To exercise more

• Question: What ancient Greek god's celebrations inspired Baby New Year?
    Answer: Dionysus

• Question: Many New Year's and Christmas traditions can be traced back to which Pagan holiday?
    Answer: Saturnalia

• Question: In Scottish traditions, who do you kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve?
    Answer: Everyone in the room

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

WELCOME TO PAGE 175 - I LIKE ROUND NUMBERS !!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

• @amess said:

@paijrut said:

“You know, people ask me. They say 'Dan, three years later do you really want to be drawing cat whiskers on your face?' but they don't understand. The cat whiskers, they come from within.”
    ― Dan Howell

Dude, you copied something from previosu comments.

Which one?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@FAT32 said:
    Here's a list of ALL active RackNerd offers! @dustinc has been hiding all this secretly all around!

8 more to go! Please keep it a secret

Are you sure you want to continue opening?

You have been warned!

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Be careful with this friends, one never knows what lurks in the dark....

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited January 1

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 said:
    Here's a list of ALL active RackNerd offers! @dustinc has been hiding all this secretly all around!

8 more to go! Please keep it a secret

Are you sure you want to continue opening?

You have been warned!

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

@FAT32 -- Hahaha, you got me! There's always our Black Friday deals too, and our New Year deals within this thread — finding what may be best for you, made easier 😎

Thanked by 2FAT32 FrankZ
  • “What will be left of all the fearing and wanting associated with your problematic life situation that every day takes up most of your attention? A dash, one or two inches long, between the date of birth and date of death on your gravestone.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

• “Parla come magni,' It means, 'Speak the way you eat,' or in my personal translation: 'Say it like you eat it.' It's a reminder - when you're making a big deal out of explaining something, when you're searching for the right words - to keep your language as simple and direct as Roman rood. Don't make a big production out of it. Just lay it on the table.”
    ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

• “Akan ada satu saat kamu bertanya: pergi ke mana inspirasiku? Tiba-tiba kamu merasa ditinggal pergi. Hanya bisa diam, tidak lagi berkarya. Kering. Tetapi tidak selalu itu berarti kamu harus mencari objek atau sumber inspirasi baru. Sama seperti jodoh, Nan. Kalau punya masalah,tidak berarti harus cari pacar baru kan? Tapi rasa cinta kamu yang harus diperbarui.Cinta bisa tumbuh sendiri,tetapi bukan jaminan bakal langgeng selamanya,apalagi kalau tidak dipelihara. Mengerti kamu?"

-Nasihat Poyan pada Keenan suatu hari”
    ― Dee, Perahu Kertas

• “I look out into the water and up deep into the stars. I beg the sparkling lanterns of light to cure me of myself — my past and the kaleidoscope of mistakes, failures and wrong turns that have stacked unbearable regret upon my shoulders.”
    ― Jennifer Elisabeth, Born Ready: Unleash Your Inner Dream Girl

• “Werner wonders in the dead of night, isn’t life a kind of corruption? A child is born, and the world sets in upon it.”
    ― Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 said:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to you @FAT32 -- and the rest of this amazing community! Thank you for all that you do.

Who's in for a giveaway, to celebrate? Post the following to show demand:

#WE'RE READY TO PARTY! RACKNERD 2024! 🎉

• NFSCNFSC Member

WE'RE READY TO PARTY! RACKNERD 2024! 🎉

• WE'RE READY TO PARTY! RACKNERD 2024! 🎉

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

• “In the year 2025, the best men don't run for president, they run for their lives. . . .”
    ― Stephen King, The Running Man

• “Life is an intricate play with actors waiting for an explanation. Each added act confers a new interpretation of the story. ( "Waiting for the pieces to fall into place" )”
    ― Erik Pevernagie

• “What I've learnt - to my cost - on several occasions in my life, is that people will put up with all manner of bad behaviour so long as you're giving them what they want. They'll laugh and get into it and enjoy the anecdotes and the craziness and the mayhem as long as you're going your job well, but the minute you're not, you're fucked. They'll wipe their hands of you without a second glance.”
    ― Russell Brand, My Booky Wook

• “A person shows signs of clutching on too fast, of being needy, of not hearing the word "no," of jealousy, of guarding you and your freedom. But the signs can be so small they skitter right past you. Sometimes they dance past, looking satiny, something you should applaud. Someone's jealousy can make you feel good. Special. But it's not even about you. It's about a hand that is already gripping. It's about their need, circling around your throat”
    ― Deb Caletti, Stay

• “We perceive the world through the rear window of life, observe all the puzzles and little pieces of our existence and assemble them in a comprehensive pattern. This allows us to reassess and evaluate our world view. ( "Waiting for the pieces to fall into place" )”
    ― Erik Pevernagie

• WE'RE READY TO PARTY! RACKNERD 2024! 🎉

• zzzz11zzzz11 Member