Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My review of iHostART / @Calin - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My review of iHostART / @Calin

Comments

• @Calin said:
    @WhiteRoseG lol no religious but i m waiting courier for delivery more HDDs for new storage node

Regards

When is delivery of the HDDs expected? Could you give me a timeframe please

• @WhiteRoseG said:
    When he's done praying you mean

When OP is done praying for his server? :P

• Yabs still in progress?

• @user123 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    When he's done praying you mean

When OP is done praying for his server? :P

If they pray both it will go faster

• Any news yet? We are waiting.

• I know OP's types. he opened the thread to put pressure/shame the provider into submission.

Thanked by 2sillycat jsg
  • @DanSummer said:
    I know OP's types. he opened the thread to put pressure/shame the provider into submission.

I opened the thread to review the vps.

• @revo23sd said:

@DanSummer said:
    I know OP's types. he opened the thread to put pressure/shame the provider into submission.

How can you review what you don't have? To write a honest review, you'll have to use the item for few days/weeks. What exactly helpful can you say about a product you don't have?

• @totally_not_banned said:
    Any news yet? We are waiting.

Nothing yet and Calin has not replied to me on discord for 24 hours
    I was told two days in a row that "Tomorrow" would be the delivery.

My last message to Calin is asking what is stopping delivery and how long it will take to be fixed.

transparency is the best when it comes to situations like this.

Thanked by 1op23
  • revo23sdrevo23sd Member
    edited December 2023

@DanSummer said:

@revo23sd said:

@DanSummer said:

How can you review what you don't have? To write a honest review, you'll have to use the item for few days/weeks. What exactly helpful can you say about a product you don't have?

For starters I didn't realise the site has shitty edit rules, I was also expecting to have the product today to complete the review.

I was going to update the main post as i went along. things have unfortunately not gone to plan

• @revo23sd said:

@DanSummer said:

@revo23sd said:

@DanSummer said:

For starters I didn't realise the site has shitty edit rules, I was also expecting to have the product today to complete the review.

I was going to update the main post as i went along. things have unfortunately not gone to plan

Admit you did it to get everyone super hyped up so you will have all the eyes on you when you finally start setting up the box.

• My dude wanted to do full VPS "review" in one day.

• @revo23sd said: For starters I didn't realise the site has shitty edit rules

it's only shitty because you didn't spend time to read it. You've been here since October. correct?

How would you like it if a provider was able to post an offer, then few hours later they silently change the term. will the rule be shitty then?

Again, how can you possibly write an honest review of a service within few hours?
    I suspect manipulation was the main purpose of the post.

• @DanSummer said:

@revo23sd said: For starters I didn't realise the site has shitty edit rules

it's only shitty because you didn't spend time to read it. You've been here since October. correct?

How would you like it if a provider was able to post an offer, then few hours later they silently change the term. will the rule be shitty then?

Again, how can you possibly write an honest review of a service within few hours?
    I suspect manipulation was the main purpose of the post.

You cannot, that's why i was expecting to edit and add new parts as I went along and used the service.

as i said before things have unfortunately not gone to plan because of the edit rules and I will end up making a new thread once the service is delivered

• and still no review until now , do he deliver their host for you ?
    why do you write the review about thing which you dont have ?
    and are u seeding for him ?

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited December 2023

Quick bands, I used to rerock when I was a jit

• Will this end in victimisation, involucration, retardation or molestation?

Thanked by 2SirFoxy thane
  • mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

@Calin said:
    @WhiteRoseG lol no religious but i m waiting courier for delivery more HDDs for new storage node

Regards

Then inform something like this to client :

Due to delay in procurement of new Hardware, provisioning of your VM may take 3-5 days, apologies for delay 

And be done with it, give customer real picture.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @mgcAna said:

@Calin said:

Regards

Then inform something like this to client :

Due to delay in procurement of new Hardware, provisioning of your VM may take 3-5 days, apologies for delay 

And be done with it, give customer real picture.

That should be the exact point of explanation - hard to keep up with promises.

• Please update this topic with detailed news. Does the yabs still running?

• Translation: “Calin didn’t deliver and I want crunchbits credits”

Thanked by 2dubalie PineappleM
  • We should at least have a tracking number for those HDDs by now.

Thanked by 2loay niranjan
  • @totally_not_banned said:
    We should at least have a tracking number for those HDDs by now.

Hello, all delivery next week.

• Your delivery time has been tripped Enjy.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @cociu used to be a boss and delet tikets from costumers who opened a diss thread like this.

@Calin is inferior potassium

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • edited December 2023

@jmaxwell said:

@totally_not_banned said:
    We should at least have a tracking number for those HDDs by now.

Hello, all delivery next week.

"Hello, all delivery next week." is a strange tracking code. Who's the carrier?

• @dahartigan said:
    @cociu used to be a boss and delet tikets from costumers who opened a diss thread like this.

This is not a diss thread, I will be writing a full review once I get the server.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @revo23sd said:

@dahartigan said:
    @cociu used to be a boss and delet tikets from costumers who opened a diss thread like this.

This is not a diss thread, I will be writing a full review once I get the server.

You should postpone your decision until the potassium has finally been delivered.

Thanked by 1dahartigan