Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XMAS Sale HOST-C - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XMAS Sale HOST-C

2»

Comments

• @host_c said:

@dev_vps said:

@host_c said:

@dev_vps said:

@host_c said:

@sayyiku said:
    If I keep downloading to fill my 12T of storage, is the vcpu and io usage during this time abusive? I'd also like to know the IO for HDD. Anyway thanks a lot and Merry Christmas.

Large services, like the 8TB+ have different metrics for IO to be flagged as abusive.

I would detail this, but them the abuser will know how to set it's settings to fly under the radar with 1%, so I will keep this classified, sure you understand my point of view.

Eitherway, any abuse is death with a ticket in the first place. If we do not find a way to co-exist, we part ways.

For those that need high IO services, we usually craft something alse at negotiated $.

Large storage services we provide are for "standard" usage, like backup, plex like, or whatever alse that you need storage to store them.

Chia mining ( have no clue if that is thing anymore ) would not be that use case scenario.

If you need something specific, give me a PM, or open a ticket on our website.

Could you please suggest a good way to clone the folder on the storage so as to host as static site.

This folder has over 12k files of various sizes.

you mean to copy it over?

archive it definitely. do 1TB archives. did this answer your question?

Uploading 12K of files, is double, but i would not do this. It will go slow.

I can upload as archive file.
    is it ok to unzip the file on the server, considering the cpu and i/o utilization

And thanks for the quick reply.

sure.

we are not that harsh, com on :smiley:

Thank you and appreciated
    Not every provider is as understanding as you.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said: Not every provider is as understanding as you.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @host_c said:

@dev_vps said: Not every provider is as understanding as you.

This is Sumeet Vyas ….

:+1:

• Is high IO allowed for a short period of time?

Thanked by 1miHoYo

@LuckyJinx said: Is high IO allowed for a short period of time?

define high and short. :smiley:

• @host_c said:

@LuckyJinx said: Is high IO allowed for a short period of time?

define high and short. :smiley:

As a kite and 2"

Thanked by 1host_c

@LuckyJinx

Detail me what you need, if it is confidential, send me a PM.

• LuckyJinxLuckyJinx Member
    edited December 2023

@host_c said:
    @LuckyJinx

Detail me what you need, if it is confidential, send me a PM.

like rclone for moment?100G transfer?

• Thanks for the offers. It looks like HOST-C does not really specialize in, or do, shared web hosting. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

And what better way is there to start a new year, than some $ in your pocket right?
    As a new year present for our customers, we gave all of you that are with us for more than 3 months some extra credit in your account. ( 3 USD )

You can use it to pay the next invoice or to get some more services. You can also feed the chickens. :D

May all your dreams come true in 2024

HOST-C

• @host_c said:
    Happy New Year!

And what better way is there to start a new year, than some $ in your pocket right?
    As a new year present for our customers, we gave all of you that are with us for more than 3 months some extra credit in your account. ( 3 USD )

You can use it to pay the next invoice or to get some more services. You can also feed the chickens. :D

May all your dreams come true in 2024

HOST-C

👍👍👍💯💯💯👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉

Thanked by 1host_c