Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which host is going to be sold in 2024? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which host is going to be sold in 2024?

2»

Comments

• ”Will announce”

Sound like the sale already occured

What host is it?

Someone here knows

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@niceboy said:
    For me, most famous host indicates either buyvm, racknerd or greeencloudvps.

Not us. But I'm willing to sell GreenCloud for $100 million ;)

• @NDTN said:

@niceboy said:

Bid $7

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Moopah said:

@NDTN said:

@niceboy said:

Bid $7

Should it start from $69?

• @gdnotme said:
    Yep. Most famous provider for uptime and network performance. @Calin's ihostart was sold to @crunchbits due to insolvency. Nothing new.

really?

• @c1vhosting said:

@gdnotme said:
    Yep. Most famous provider for uptime and network performance. @Calin's ihostart was sold to @crunchbits due to insolvency. Nothing new.

really?

Oh my bad. Forgot sth. Edited.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@instavps said:
    I’ll guess RackNerd just basing it on the most popular the ad is running right below saying number one voted on LET.

We appreciate you guys categorizing us, in a respectable category. Though I can confirm we aren't selling :) RackNerd is growing at a rapid pace that it doesn't even make remote sense to me. We are focused on continued growth and expansion - keep an eye on it, and join us!

• instavpsinstavps Member, Patron Provider

@dustinc said:

@instavps said:
    I’ll guess RackNerd just basing it on the most popular the ad is running right below saying number one voted on LET.

We appreciate you guys categorizing us, in a respectable category. Though I can confirm we aren't selling :) RackNerd is growing at a rapid pace that it doesn't even make remote sense to me. We are focused on continued growth and expansion - keep an eye on it, and join us!

Love it, glad to hear of your success!

• I predict that the domain name virmach.com will sell top dollar in the low end market.

Not a fan, but one has to respect that he single handedly built a fairly respectable sized hosting business, only to repeatedly over extend himself and have it all come crumbling down.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Who should we buy next?

Most likely we will be opening Budapest end of Q1 2024 we shall see. :)

• @Mohammed1989 said:
    I also do love buying servers from convicted felon notorious for scamming this community before.

Who?

• op23op23 Member
    edited December 2023

@Mohammed1989 said:

@op23 said:

@Mohammed1989 said:
    I also do love buying servers from convicted felon notorious for scamming this community before.

Who?

Thank you. Definitely not touching racknerd at all.

Thanked by 1Mohammed1989
  • op23op23 Member
    edited December 2023

@Mohammed1989 said:

@op23 said:

@Mohammed1989 said:

@op23 said:

@Mohammed1989 said:

Who?

RackNerd Dustin, convicted of Grand Theft after his AlphaRacks scam(which was also on LET).
    https://media.lacourt.org/lascmediaproxy/#/caseaccess/caseaccessdetail/LACBA502796-01/15943111

Creating a thread on it results in a ban and thread removal as shown here.
    https://archive.is/2CEZR
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191405/racknerd-dustinc-convicted-of-grand-theft-after-his-previous-scam-hosts

I wouldn't touch anything from LET and LEB without extensive research first, do not take AD's and sponsored providers seriously as they have no quality control.
    Criticism of paypiggies is not allowed, and will result in a ban.

Hope MXRoute / Naranja / NetDynamics / HostCram / Crunchbits keep their reputation up as I can’t find a lot of negative with these and have a few services with them.

Thanked by 2NetDynamics24 Shakib
  • I predict Hetzner will be sold to @Calin (iHostArt) in 2024

Thanked by 3emgh Calin msallak1
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I'm eager to learn who it is... Oh the hypocricy.

@op23 said:

@Mohammed1989 said:

@op23 said:

@Mohammed1989 said:

Who?

I have some insight into the growth and success of RackNerd. Pretty darn impressive what they've been doing. The best part? How well they take care of their customers.

Thanked by 1amaeva080

@PureVoltage said:
    Who should we buy next?

Most likely we will be opening Budapest end of Q1 2024 we shall see. :)

I understand there are some good deals to be had out there.

• FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@op23 said:

Hope MXRoute / Naranja / NetDynamics / HostCram / Crunchbits keep their reputation up as I can’t find a lot of negative with these and have a few services with them.

Don't worry about us. No plans to sell or whatever. We keep growing.

Thanked by 1op23
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@Moopah said: I predict Hetzner will be sold to @Calin (iHostArt) in 2024

>

Hetzner and OVH!