Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which host is going to be sold in 2024?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which host is going to be sold in 2024?

Was going thru LEB post and raindogs post had some thing interesting!

One of our community’s most famous hosts will announce they’ve been sold. Care to guess who?

Who is going to be sold? Hope it is not any of my favourites.

Comments

• Crunchbits.rip

Thanked by 2yoursunny CheepCluck
  • most famous = colocrossing

• purple daddy, who else?

Thanked by 2mustafamw3 msallak1
  • Does it rhyme with BackWord?

• @RecD said: most famous = colocrossing

If I had to put money on it, CC will absorb another brand, in the circle of life.

Not gonna lie though, with a $99/year dedi and the new HostPapa transit, they aren't half bad for a monitoring server.

Network is fast my man.

• @Kris said: $99/year dedi

Where?! Send me a link please. I am almost always willing to dump money into hosting I don't need for the right specs & price.

• @abrahamj said: Where?! Send me a link please. I am almost always willing to dump money into hosting I don't need for the right specs & price.

BF deals earlier this year. MJJs as far as the eye could see still request the same deal. Closest I've found since is $149/yr from CC.

• @Kris said:
    BF deals earlier this year. MJJs as far as the eye could see still request the same deal. Closest I've found since is $149/yr from CC.

Yes $99/yr was a BF Flash deals. But the $149/yr is still a decent deal as it offers 20TB of BW where as $99 had 10TB BW. CC support has amazingly been fast.

• bulabula Member
    edited December 2023

@niceboy said:

One of our community’s most famous hosts will announce they’ve been sold. Care to guess who?

Purple Daddy would be my guess.

• c1vhosting would be mine.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • C1Vhosting.rip

Thanked by 2c1vhosting sasslik
  • @akaemu said:
    c1vhosting would be mine.

@chakraxzz said:
    C1Vhosting.rip

No way!

• I'd guess Serverica, InceptionHosting,BuyVM, LittleCreekHosting, GreenCloudVps or MxRoute.

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@shruub said:
    I'd guess Serverica, InceptionHosting,BuyVM, LittleCreekHosting, GreenCloudVps or MxRoute.

Inception hosting already sold to clouvider

Thanked by 3bench sasslik FrankZ
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@niceboy said:

Since I'd have to guess it is someone worth buying and famous here, first guess is BuyVM.

Thanked by 1jbiloh
  • c1vhosting wouldn’t be sold, they will Deadpool, because how they behave is not sustainable customer wise. Who wants to prolong their service in the next year? It doesn’t worked for a month now, fully paid and no compensation at all.

Thanked by 2sasslik Ne0x
  • it's definitely @VirMach

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @crunchbits said:

@niceboy said:

Since I'd have to guess it is someone worth buying and famous here, first guess is BuyVM.

🤔

• @_cece said:
    c1vhosting wouldn’t be sold, they will Deadpool, because how they behave is not sustainable customer wise. Who wants to prolong their service in the next year? It doesn’t worked for a month now, fully paid and no compensation at all.

I’m sure your experience will improve soon.

• Surely it’s not very freedom of speech to sell your company months ago and not announce it ❤️

We’re all about t r a n s p a r e n c y here

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • purpledaddy.rip

• Probably @calin will go down due to lack of competency and "dmca free" approach.

• Maybe Terrahost?

• $7

• @Kris said:

@abrahamj said: Where?! Send me a link please. I am almost always willing to dump money into hosting I don't need for the right specs & price.

Have you purchased the 99 service?

• For me, most famous host indicates either buyvm, racknerd or greeencloudvps.

• @cn666 said: Have you purchased the 99 service?

Yep, it rocks.

• instavpsinstavps Member, Patron Provider

I’ll guess RackNerd just basing it on the most popular the ad is running right below saying number one voted on LET.

• gdnotmegdnotme Member
    edited December 2023

Yep. Most famous provider for uptime and network performance. @Calin's ihostart was sold to @crunchbits due to insolvency. Nothing new.
    /s