Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

zgoCloud will delete your server one way or the other and will not refund you. Consistent deceptive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

zgoCloud will delete your server one way or the other and will not refund you. Consistent deceptive

This zgoCloud service provider is a total firehose! I paid to use their servers and they actually removed my servers without permission and then didn't refund a cent! This behaviour is simply taking my money and not doing anything with it, and threatening me.

No wonder his server is so vulnerable to DOSS attacks. Must be doing this a lot, which leads to a lot of haters, who don't recognise the problem of their poor service.

I have backup servers and the data is backed up. But customer trust, and accountability! Even backups are useless because you can't restore it right away. Users always find out before you do! Can you understand that? Can you understand the intermittent DOSS attacks for days on end that lead to your customer accountability? Their servers have offended too many people and the network is very unstable now. Of course you guys love this kind of organisation, then I have nothing to add

colocrossing

piTBKD1.md.png

piTBJ8e.md.png

desivps

piTDlss.png
piTDQMj.png

Comments