Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to expose zgoCloud's unstable service and unreasonable handling - ZGovPS VPS Experiences
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to expose zgoCloud's unstable service and unreasonable handling - ZGovPS VPS Experiences

kol_adminkol_admin Member
edited December 2023 in Help

A few months ago, I purchased a VPS server from ZGovPS for my personal and business needs. Initially, I was satisfied with their pricing and service range. However, issues quickly arose.

Unstable server performance:

Since I started using their service, I've noticed frequent server disconnections that significantly impacted my work and customer experience. Despite multiple attempts to contact their customer service team for a resolution, the responses I received did not solve the problem, and the issue persisted.

Poor communication and unreasonable handling:

After numerous unsuccessful attempts to improve the situation, I approached them for compensation. They compensated me for three days of service downtime, which was far from covering my actual losses, but I considered it a gesture on their part and didn’t argue further. Today, however, the same problem occurred for two consecutive days, resulting in my clients' dissatisfaction. Upon reporting the issue, they unilaterally deleted my server and account without my consent. What's even more unsettling is that they threatened me, forbidding me from publicly sharing this experience.

Seeking advice:

I am currently in a predicament. Not only have I lost crucial data and business time, but I also face potential threats. I would like to know:

Has anyone else encountered similar situations?
How can I effectively handle this, especially concerning data loss and service termination?
Are there any legal avenues or consumer protection agencies that can assist me in resolving this issue?
I greatly appreciate any form of help and advice. Additionally, I hope that my experience can serve as a reference for others who might be considering using ZGovPS's services.

pifgdIO.png
pifgDRH.png
pifgBJe.png
pifg0iD.png

Comments

• Your message is hostile , you threatening them first

They already mention that server down due they got DoS , pressing and threatening dont do anything other than make your account terminated .

Thanked by 3tentor RapToN adly
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@kol_admin said: How can I effectively handle this, especially concerning data loss and service termination?

Don't put all eggs in the same busket, have a cold copy of your eggs as well (offsite backup)

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • kol_adminkol_admin Member
    edited December 2023

@kenjing789 said:
    Your message is hostile , you threatening them first

They already mention that server down due they got DoS , pressing and threatening dont do anything other than make your account terminated .

Because it's not the first time!!! I'm only trying to get them to recover faster this way. Instead of waiting for the attack time to pass

@kol_admin said: I'm just trying to get them back up quicker this way.

Adding more work wouldn't help @zgocloud to faster recover your service.

• legal wut lol

@cybertech said:
    legal wut lol

LowEndCourt

Thanked by 2jackb gbzret4d
  • kenjing789kenjing789 Member
    edited December 2023

@kol_admin said:

@kenjing789 said:
    Your message is hostile , you threatening them first

Because it's not the first time!!! I'm only trying to get them to recover faster this way. Instead of waiting for the attack time to pass

@zgocloud Null routes to mitigate DoS
    Customer I dont care , make my server up now or i report and sue you
    @zgocloud

Thanked by 2ehab adly
  • I can accept downtime. I can't accept being down for days on end.> @tentor said:

@kol_admin said: I'm just trying to get them back up quicker this way.

Adding more work wouldn't help @zgocloud to faster recover your service.

I can accept downtime. But I can't accept being down for days on end. I hope when they sell the product they indicate: there are a lot of DOSS attacks

edited December 2023

@kol_admin said: But I can't accept being down for days on end.

Losing millions? Spend at least 1/10000 on a hosting with guaranteed SLA.

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • @tentor said:

@kol_admin said: But I can't accept being down for days on end.

Losing millions? Spend at least 1/10000 on a hosting with guaranteed SLA.

It's hard when being blamed by a client

@kol_admin said: It's hard when being blamed by a client

So, you didn't have offsite backup to restore on a different machine to not be blamed by your end user, and still you are blaming LOWEND hosting for not having ultimate uptime with the best DDoS protection?

Thanked by 3skizio RapToN adly
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2023

@kol_admin if you want 100% uptime with SLA compensation, pay for Upcloud or Clouvider HA range.

• @cybertech said:
    @kol_admin if you want 100% uptime with SLA compensation, pay for Upcloud or Clouvider HA range.

I don't need compensation. They handled things so badly and that's what pissed me off

• @kol_admin said:

@cybertech said:

I don't need compensation. They handled things so badly and that's what pissed me off

you asked for compensation in the ticket

Thanked by 2adly DanSummer
  • Just another day and another! Looks like LET Drama has been doubled.

Thanked by 1niranjan
  • @cybertech said:

@kol_admin said:

@cybertech said:

you asked for compensation in the ticket

This has happened so many times, do you think they will be generous enough to pay for it? They won't care.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

LowEndLoLs Dispute

• The chicken crossed the road

• a qualified technician will know how to automatically back up content every day. Instead of blaming, ddos ​​attacks are inevitable

• kevi_kevi_ Member
    edited December 2023

It seems zgovps has no SLA gurentee, but has properly TOS to constrain the client

• You exposed your own peen. And I feel sorry for everyone else involved.
    You're kinda a special piece of shit.

• damn ur the dick in this case ngl
    shouldve backed up your stuff too

• I rreally hope they trace you and report to police , you used them to ddos others so yeah you need a BAN here and a BAN there

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Oh dear.

• Post you server IP here and get double down time.

• zgoCloud can be renamed as DownCloud :D

• Why is there 2 threads for this?

• LeviLevi Member

@listerine90 said:
    Why is there 2 threads for this?

His threads was doubled because there is 2 J in mjj.

• obv to show his frustration

• thank you for the disclosure. should of been for immediate release.