Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a provider who allow movies/anime sites ( Files are Embed from 3rd Parties) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a provider who allow movies/anime sites ( Files are Embed from 3rd Parties)

2»

Comments

• @febryanvaldo said:

@Moopah said: I guess either your friend got lucky without DMCAs or Sucuri really doesn't care. Not sure if anyone else has similar experiences with Sucuri.

As far as i know, Sucuri doesn't forward the DMCA Emails to the hosting provider. My friend is using Contabo Cloud VPS XL + Sucuri CDN.

That sounds strange for an US based entity. I don't think Sucuri is small enough to never have popped up on anyone's radar. Still not a good idea in my opinion. As soon as some pressure comes in they surely going to cave in and either reveal the backend or start forwarding. I don't think they would risk becoming liable themself.

• @febryanvaldo
    check what i found on securi Abuse page

looks like your friend have collected all the WW luck , that's why we drowning :D

• @trewq this can be closed , i have found someone
    Thanks to all people who helped ♥