Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a provider who allow movies/anime sites ( Files are Embed from 3rd Parties)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a provider who allow movies/anime sites ( Files are Embed from 3rd Parties)

Hi there,
i would like to create movies/anime sites and those keeps having strikes from DMCA even if files aren't hosted on the site itself
i'm looking for a hosting provider who allows this type of sites and ignore DMCA requests of removal
my requirements are as follow :

any panel can do it i'm open for that
100GB space
Free SSL
Bandwidth unlimited
websites unlimited
any locations prefered EU
i'm looking for a yearly billing period
i don't have an idea about the budget required for this but earlier provider was 80$/3year

Comments

• AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 1 vCore
    • RAM 1536 MB ECC
    • Disk 10 GB NVMe
    • Speed 100 Mbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM
    • DDoS protection Included

For $3.40 / month. See product specs (aff)

• @davide said:
    AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 1 vCore
    • RAM 1536 MB ECC
    • Disk 10 GB NVMe
    • Speed 100 Mbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM

this is a VPS , I'm Looking for hosting not VPS ( lack of management skills)

• @YAdjou said:

@davide said:
    AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 1 vCore
    • RAM 1536 MB ECC
    • Disk 10 GB NVMe
    • Speed 100 Mbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM

Please do not mind @davide. He lacks reading skills and is always replying to requests just to spam his affiliate links.

• @YAdjou said:

@davide said:
    AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 1 vCore
    • RAM 1536 MB ECC
    • Disk 10 GB NVMe
    • Speed 100 Mbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM

You can always install HestiaCP

Thanked by 1YAdjou
  • If you can reduce your storage needs substantially, AlexHost's LiteSpeed Hosting may suit you.
    https://alexhost.com/dmca/

• XerozTechXerozTech Member, Host Rep

Hi, we have webhosting services that are DMCA ignored & very cheap. https://xeroz.tech/webhosting.html

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello check our deals https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/vps-kvm-ssd we have 100 gb ssd sas space

Regards

• @amj said:
    If you can reduce your storage needs substantially, AlexHost's LiteSpeed Hosting may suit you.
    https://alexhost.com/dmca/

the litespeed plans are limited to max 25GB/Sites/MYSQL not what i'm looking for

• @XerozTech said:
    Hi, we have webhosting services that are DMCA ignored & very cheap. https://xeroz.tech/webhosting.html

your top plan is limited to 20GB/20sites/20db i need unlimited websites and at least 100GB

• @Calin said:
    Hello check our deals https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/vps-kvm-ssd we have 100 gb ssd sas space

Regards

sorry looking for Hosting not VPS

• @YAdjou said:

@davide said:
    AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 1 vCore
    • RAM 1536 MB ECC
    • Disk 10 GB NVMe
    • Speed 100 Mbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM

The guy has no clue. Always posting some shit.

Thanked by 1nick_

@YAdjou said:

@XerozTech said:

your top plan is limited to 20GB/20sites/20db i need unlimited websites and at least 100GB

I see, I can give you 15EUR for 100GB and unlimited sites. How does that sound?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@malignify said:

@YAdjou said:

@davide said:
    AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 1 vCore
    • RAM 1536 MB ECC
    • Disk 10 GB NVMe
    • Speed 100 Mbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM

Please do not mind @davide. He lacks reading skills and is always replying to requests just to spam his affiliate links.

I agree. Maybe mods can take action on this? :)

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

My bad. However there are other KVM offers here on this thread so probably there is a degree of interpretability in the request.

Regardless of that, web hosting plans generally have a price markup with respect to VPS plans for the same amount of bandwidth and storage. My impression was that you could adapt to either type of service without administrative friction, with the decision primarily based on budget and service quality. However, if you consider the VPS option you could reduce your expenses, especially over the long term. It's not hard to learn how to configure a web server with an SSL certificate provided by Let's Encrypt and a firewall with some standard canned rules. Bing Chat is amazing as a tutor for learning the basics of linux.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited December 2023

@davide said:
    However, if you consider the VPS option you could reduce your expenses, especially over the long term.

Racknerd at $21/yr has shared hosting with 80GB SSD. How exactly he can reduce expenses with VPS in long term?

I wont even comment on comparing server configured by Bing Chat to shared hosting server configured by professionals with LiteSpeed Enterprise, cPGuard WAF, KernelCare xD because thats a fucking joke from you to the point where I dont know who needs such guidance to setup server more. Not even free panel, just Bing how to configure server that will be targetted by major antipiracy companies XDDD

Just tell me how he can reduce expenses with VPS especially at long term. HOW. Thats what Im interested in.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited December 2023

@YAdjou said:

@XerozTech said:

What are you using for CMS? If its Wordpress you can offload uploads (photos etc.) to S3 such as Cloudflare R2. It will cost you $1.5/mo for 100GB there and you can easily move from provider to provider without needing to copy files. You copy database and its done. That way you also dont need to be worried about reaching max storage size, as Cloudflare R2 is billed by GB. You can have 80GB, you can have 400GB, no worries, you pay for what you host.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@AXYZE said:
    Racknerd at $21/yr has shared hosting with 80GB SSD. How exactly he can reduce expenses with VPS in long term?

Racknerd does not ignore DMCA requests. Very few suppliers provide DMCA-ignored offers, and for this reason such offers are more expensive.

@XerozTech said:

@YAdjou said:

@XerozTech said:

Correction,

Storage: 20GB
    MySQL DB: 20
    Domains: unlimited
    E-mail: unlimited
    SSL: Free
    Git: Enabled
    Bandwidth: Unlimited

15EUR per year

• @davide said:

@AXYZE said:

Racknerd does not ignore DMCA requests. Very few suppliers provide DMCA-ignored offers, and for this reason such offers are more expensive.

You wrote "Regardless of that, web hosting plans generally have a price markup with respect to VPS plans for the same amount of bandwidth and storage."

"generally" is not " select dmca-ignored providers".

Shared Hosting is WAY better value, UNLESS you need power of good VPS (4vcore+4gb ram or better). If you need 1vcpu+1gb of ram (what you proposed) there's no reason to get VPS for web hosting - it won't be faster (probably slower as you will miss LSWS Enterprise), it won't have better uptime (no KernelCare), it won't be cheaper, it will have way less hosting-related features (cPGuard WAF vs some random ass firewall rules, JetBackup for seamless backups, backups itself are included in price, secured old PHP versions because of CloudLinux...)

• @AXYZE said:

What are you using for CMS? If its Wordpress you can offload uploads (photos etc.) to S3 such as Cloudflare R2. It will cost you $1.5/mo for 100GB there and you can easily move from provider to provider without needing to copy files. You copy database and its done. That way you also dont need to be worried about reaching max storage size, as Cloudflare R2 is billed by GB. You can have 80GB, you can have 400GB, no worries, you pay for what you host.

databaseless website , PHP , the hosted files are just the styling and assets everything else is called from 3rd Parties

• @XerozTech said:

@XerozTech said:

@YAdjou said:

@XerozTech said:

Correction,

Storage: 20GB
    MySQL DB: 20
    Domains: unlimited
    E-mail: unlimited
    SSL: Free
    Git: Enabled
    Bandwidth: Unlimited

15EUR per year

100GB is a requirement on my request

• @AXYZE & @davide VPS isn't an option for me , i don't have the required skills to manage a VPS also i don't think i can balance the time between maintining the websites and the VPS will be just an overload for me i prefer Hosting ready to be used

• Still Looking for any hosting provider who can fulfill my request

Bump

• @YAdjou said:

@AXYZE said:

databaseless website , PHP , the hosted files are just the styling and assets everything else is called from 3rd Parties

styling and assets files reach 100GB, WOW, that's a lot.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @vpsric said:

@YAdjou said:

@AXYZE said:

styling and assets files reach 100GB, WOW, that's a lot.

not one website , but many

• Any hosting provider + Sucuri CDN

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited December 2023

@febryanvaldo said:
    Any hosting provider + Sucuri CDN

Isn't Sucuri a U.S. based/owned company? I'm surprised they were be lenient against DMCA

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited December 2023

@Moopah said: Isn't Sucuri a U.S. based/owned company? I'm surprised they were be lenient against DMCA

My friend using it on his movie website, it's been running fine since 2019.

• @febryanvaldo said:

@Moopah said: Isn't Sucuri a U.S. based/owned company? I'm surprised they were be lenient against DMCA

My friend using it on his movie website, it's been running fine since 2019.

I guess either your friend got lucky without DMCAs or Sucuri really doesn't care. Not sure if anyone else has similar experiences with Sucuri.

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited December 2023

@Moopah said: I guess either your friend got lucky without DMCAs or Sucuri really doesn't care. Not sure if anyone else has similar experiences with Sucuri.

As far as i know, Sucuri doesn't forward the DMCA Emails to the hosting provider. My friend is using Contabo Cloud VPS XL + Sucuri CDN.