Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cheap High Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cheap High Storage VPS

revo23sdrevo23sd Member
edited December 2023 in Requests

Due to c1vhosting's poor support, reputation and for providing a non existent service I have charged back and I am looking for a new server for a seedbox + plex

1Gbps or more
High or Unlimited Bandwidth
4+ TB of storage
Any location, just must allow/ignore torrenting
Budget $100-150 a year, I will be going for the cheapest option with the most storage

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hey!
    You can check our VPS Storage deals:)
    See my signature

• At $8.3/month, or $2.08/TB/month that should be doable for some providers.
    But if DMCA ignored is required, it rules out most providers except a select few

• HostBrr has (no aff)

• 1 vCore Intel Xeon E5-1650V3
    • 8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 4000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    • 12000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    • Dedicated IPv4
    • IPv6/64
    • Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

For $9.17 / month. See product specs (aff)

• @davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 1 vCore Intel Xeon E5-1650V3
    • 8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 4000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    • 12000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    • Dedicated IPv4
    • IPv6/64
    • Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

For $9.17 / month. See product specs (aff)

They do not allow torrenting / seedbox.

• Question is do you need DMCA ignored?

• dyrendyren Member
    edited December 2023

Hi @revo23sd ,

We can offer you this for 11.50€/m

• 2vCPU - Xeon - W-2245
    • 4GB - RAM
    • 60GB - NVMe Storage
    • 4TB - HDD Storage
    • 1 - IPv4 Address
    • 1 - IPv6 /64 Subnet
    • 1Gbps - Speed
    • 12TB - Traffic
    • Finland - Location
    [Order]

We only allow private trackers, and Plex/Jellyfin is fine if it's not used publicly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@revo23sd said:

From the ToS torrents are not forbidden: https://hostbrr.com/acceptable-use-policy/

• @davide said:

@revo23sd said:

From the ToS torrents are not forbidden: https://hostbrr.com/acceptable-use-policy/

– Destructive activities including but not limited to phishing, malware and/or distributing malicious content, illegal activities including but not limited to ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, phishing, scam website and pirating software.
    – Hosting copyrighted content and/or linking to pirated content.

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • I interpret it differently, but as you prefer.

• @dyren said:
    Hi @revo23sd ,

We can offer you this for 11.50€/m

• 2vCPU - Xeon - W-2245
    • 4GB - RAM
    • 60GB - NVMe Storage
    • 4TB - HDD Storage
    • 1 - IPv4 Address
    • 1 - IPv6 /64 Subnet
    • 1Gbps - Speed
    • 12TB - Traffic
    • Finland - Location
    [Order]

We only allow private trackers, and Plex/Jellyfin is fine if it's not used publicly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I use a mix of public and private trackers> @Moopah said:

Question is do you need DMCA ignored?

I use a mix of public and private trackers. If you would get a dmca for public tracker use, then yes.

• Best to get a cheap bricklayer like kimsufi and use another chicken for the airport.

Large plate chicken is not fragrant when used for torrents.

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@revo23sd said:
    Due to c1vhosting's poor support, reputation and for providing a non existent service I have charged back and I am looking for a new server for a seedbox + plex

1Gbps or more
    4+ TB of storage
    Budget $100-150 a year, I will be going for the cheapest option with the most storage

We can offer this in the Netherlands. Torrenting/Seedbox is fine.

Our plans are listed on mlnl.host (The Netherlands tab), but I suspect they wont suit exactly - are you looking for high amount of RAM too, or is disk the main one? Based on that we should be able to sort something out for you.

• @revo23sd said:

1Gbps or more
    4+ TB of storage

Hello,
    this was just for a few days (on weekend) :(

I hope you'll change your mind and give us a chance ;)

• @c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

1Gbps or more
    4+ TB of storage

Hello,

LOGIN TO STRIPE AND ACCEPT THE CHARGEBACK
    Your service is shit. Your support is shit. I wish i had never wasted my time with you.
    I am not the only one as you can see from all your threads everyone knows its shit.

• Lmao

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • Someone is very very very very angry at @c1vhosting

• I will be reporting him to the European Consumer Centre if the chargeback is not accepted within 7 days.

Thanked by 1loay
  • @Moopah said:
    Someone is very very very very angry at @c1vhosting

chicken is shity?

• @davide said:
    I interpret it differently, but as you prefer.

Falkenstein just screams Hetzner and that's actually what HostBrr is using. Hetzner won't be happy about torrent activity.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@davide said:
    I interpret it differently, but as you prefer.

Falkenstein just screams Hetzner and that's actually what HostBrr is using. Hetzner won't be happy about torrent activity.

I agree with @totally_not_banned , it doesn't matter what Hostbrr's TOS says as long as Hetzner remains the upstream. Hetzner is well known for having a strict stance of DMCA and copyright abuse and evidence shows they can and will deactivate the entire server in cases of repeated copyright claims.

I don't think @labze will be happy if his entire storage node of customer VPS being disconnected.

• @c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

1Gbps or more
    4+ TB of storage

Hello,

Really, how many days ??

How would you feel if YOU were the customer and having such unmatched network performance

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@revo23sd said:

1Gbps or more
    4+ TB of storage

That's not a storage box.

What you are looking for is a seedbox

• @Moopah said:

he has even never written to us to report an issue and refusing to open a ticket :/

• @c1vhosting said:

@Moopah said:

he has even never written to us to report an issue and refusing to open a ticket :/

I have been in your dms the whole time. Quit wasting customers time. If you have time to reply here and in dms on here. You can provide support like that too.

Its funny that you will take payment and sort out the service via dms but as soon as the service doesnt work you waste customers time.

You are a scammer.

• @revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Moopah said:

I have been in your dms the whole time. Quit wasting customers time. If you have time to reply here and in dms on here. You can provide support like that too.

Its funny that you will take payment and sort out the service via dms but as soon as the service doesnt work you waste customers time.

Maybe because it works like this?

You are a scammer.

So as per your definition a scammer is who provides the service and it’s fully working (as you never really reported the issue).
    👍🏻

• @c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Moopah said:

You are a scammer.

So as per your definition a scammer is who provides the service and it’s fully working (as you never really reported the issue).
    👍🏻

more lies on lies from you.

• @revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Moopah said:

You are a scammer.

👍🏻

share the full chat please :)

• @c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Moopah said:

You are a scammer.

👍🏻

I did, directly to the bank and I will also add lowendtalk staff to it as well once they respond to me.

• @revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@revo23sd said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Moopah said:

You are a scammer.

👍🏻

I did, directly to the bank and I will also add lowendtalk staff to it as well once they respond to me.

Add everyone.
    Everyone will remark you should just open a ticket.

• Evidence > Your lies and timewasting of customers

Thanked by 1c1vhosting