Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Solid VPS in TR - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Solid VPS in TR

2»

Comments

• KaanArsKaanArs Member
    edited December 2023

@jenkki said:

@KaanArs said: @Rabisu can meet your needs.

If stripping your passport allows you then you can try it. Although it's supposed to be the same as Repuc

i mean if people on LET trusted to a company which does not even have any asn, services with rented /29 ip subnets and rented dedicated servers, you can't just tell that its company's fault, yes company is scammer but most of people are stupid.

plus, you can check rabisu has own cabinets, asn and ip classes which makes them more trusted than much companies in LET, better stop judging companies because they are turkish only.

• @KaanArs said: plus, you can check rabisu has own cabinets, asn and ip classes which makes them more trusted than much companies in LET, better stop judging companies because they are turkish only.

I have already said that the host requires copies of passports before activating the hosting. I already talked to him. If you feel safe giving third parties copies of your personal documents, it's your right. I don't. What is the point of being afraid to pay with a credit card if giving your documents to strangers can cause much more harm if it ends up in the hands of fraudsters.

• RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider

@jenkki said:

@KaanArs said: plus, you can check rabisu has own cabinets, asn and ip classes which makes them more trusted than much companies in LET, better stop judging companies because they are turkish only.

I have already said that the host requires copies of passports before activating the hosting. I already talked to him. If you feel safe giving third parties copies of your personal documents, it's your right. I don't. What is the point of being afraid to pay with a credit card if giving your documents to strangers can cause much more harm if it ends up in the hands of fraudsters.

Hello, we do not have this practice for all our customers, we only apply this to customers who may have suspicious transactions. Additionally, these documents were requested on behalf of only 10 out of 150 customers.

• @Rabisu said: we only apply this to customers who may have suspicious transactions.

What are your criteria for this? Give us an example.

• Interesting.. Turkish provider who support PayPal and no VAT.

https://daimhost.com/sanal-sunucu-kirala

Not tried yet

But start price affordable.

• @jenkki said:
    Interesting.. Turkish provider who support PayPal and no VAT.

https://daimhost.com/sanal-sunucu-kirala

Not tried yet

But start price affordable.

no Government Verification and VAT Number on the website -which MUST be displayed on Turkish Hostings- I would not trust.

• RabisuRabisu Member, Patron Provider

@jenkki said:

@Rabisu said: we only apply this to customers who may have suspicious transactions.

What are your criteria for this? Give us an example.

Ordering products with VPN, devices with constant high usage and more...

• hostlab.com ?

• @Rabisu said: Ordering products with VPN

What's the problem with VPN? A lot of people are using it now. And what's the point if you see a real IP and not some other one. To satisfy your ego?

Now many people travel to other countries, live there and naturally change their IP address. And now according to your criteria everyone should sit at home? ? If I am in the US right now but live in Mongolia, what now? This is the dumbest and stupidest way of limiting freedom based on absurdity.

• @KaanArs said: no Government Verification and VAT Number on the website -which MUST be displayed on Turkish Hostings- I would not trust.

You need a VPS or a paper from the Turkish government that they are not scammers? Try it and it will work.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited December 2023

I think I have looked at all turkish providers who had a thread here in the past year and have tested some.

My results/view so far:

• Most of them tell fairy tales wrt payment options. Only one was honest.
    • @balhost has decent nodes but plays games and I had serious payment problems.
    • I didn't encounter one with really decent and actually available/usable connectivity.

The one positive exception I found was @awmbilisim and he's also the one who was honest wrt payment options.

Imo if being in the region is good enough, look at Bulgaria (one really great provider there is e.g. AlphaVPS / @AlexBarakov). If you must be within Turkey then @awmbilisim would be my choice.

Thanked by 2awmbilisim Emhyrno1