Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RCLOUDSYSTEMS | LUCKY7 ALL INCLUSIVE - EmailBackup+Sync+Archiver and bonuses - $7/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RCLOUDSYSTEMS | LUCKY7 ALL INCLUSIVE - EmailBackup+Sync+Archiver and bonuses - $7/yr

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited December 2023 in Offers

Season's greetings to you! We're super excited to offer the LET community our LUCKY7 ALL INCLUSIVE special offer!

ORDER HERE

LUCKY7

Add EmailBackup and EmailSync to the cart and apply code. Post comment 'LUCKY7' in this thread and once we fully process your order, you'll have access to ALL 7 APPS (and access to future apps as we continue development wink wink)

We've been working hard to bring you further improvements and we've recently released our 7th application - EmailArchiver!. To celebrate this achievement, we have an ALL INCLUSIVE special deal for you - again exclusive to the LET community! And if you are already part of the family, you already got these bonuses once you purchased Backup and Sync as we keep building software to meet your needs! That's how much we love the family!

Not part of the fam? Get our full suite of applications for just $7 per year! You'll receive

• EmailBackup for backing up your entire account emails locally with email preview, restore and replication abilities

• EmailSync which allows you to copy emails from one email account to another

• EmailArchiver which focuses on backing up individual emails and restoring individual emails

Plus our BONUS applications including
EmailWeb, Network Utilities, Looking Glass and Speed Tester - all included in this LUCKY deal!

We have another app we hope to release in time for Christmas - you'll get that too making it 8 APPs and counting!

Don't have hosting? You can still use EmailBackup, Sync and Archiver using our dockerized versions right on your computer by just running a single command (you'll need to have docker which is freely available for install on Windows, Linux or Mac).

Thank you to the family for your continued support and we look forward to those of you who haven't already joined to come on in for the season!

Sincerely
RCLOUDSYSTEMS

Comments

• The

-

UI

-

makes me fall into a trance

--
    THE UI will be the end of me.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2023

@ehab Sorry, I can't determine if you are a customer and unhappy with the product? I'll be more than willing to refund you if you're unhappy with the UI.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • hello @risharde , i am not a customer ... and thanks for suggesting a refund.

some improvements to the UI can be added for example, night mode or disable all colors etc ...

i wish you well and will be interested to see your new offers with different UI.

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited December 2023

@ehab said:
    hello @risharde , i am not a customer ... and thanks for suggesting a refund.

some improvements to the UI can be added for example, night mode or disable all colors etc ...

i wish you well and will be interested to see your new offers with different UI.

@ehab Thanks for the quick response, appreciate it. We're trying to run a very honest ship, running a relatively inexpensive price for these products as I hope you can see. I have thoughts about the UI while I hope will get refined in time - main objective was to have functional product(s) and believe it or not, this whole venture has taken over 2 years of development (not just products, backend for the products, licensing we pay for software deployment etc). Thanks for the reasonable suggestions, will try to keep it in mind. All the best to you, maybe one day the product will meet your expectations for purchasing and becoming part of the fam!

Thanked by 1ehab
  • LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde

@josephf thank you for posting! I'm trying to track back an order for you however I don't see any to activate all the apps, could you kindly confirm your user name / email via PM or via our ticket system? Thanks so much!!!

Thanked by 1JosephF

@josephf Hey fam! Thanks for getting back to me, PMed you the details to get the additional app to add to your list! Enjoy and if you have any issues, hit me up on the ticket system! Thanks again for supporting us! :)

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde
  • LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde

Thank you and welcome to the family everyone who purchased, your coupons to get all our additional products are on the Downloads page. Enjoy!! :) <3

• LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde
  • LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde

Thank you and welcome to the family! Orders processed, hope you enjoy all our apps!

• LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde
  • LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde

Thanks fam! all additional orders processed, codes available on the downloads page, enjoy!

• @risharde said:
    Thanks fam! all additional orders processed, codes available on the downloads page, enjoy!

but I can't find code for Mail IP Blacklist Checker License

Thanked by 1risharde

@supremasi said:

@risharde said:

but I can't find code for Mail IP Blacklist Checker License

Correct, this is an additional app that hasn't been fully released - I'm working on a release but I had some difficulty hiding that section until the release, rest assured fam, you'll get it when it's ready! :smile:

Thanked by 1supremasi
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Down to support my man @risharde and give this a try backing up some personal e-mail accounts. Going to make life so much easier to finally dump the old legacy gmail for everything except getting spammed to.

Usage data is never collected by us (unlike competitor products)
    Underrated, sold me.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @risharde Could you explain the different purposes between your four email products? To the best I could ascertain, their functions seem to overlap with each other. TY!

Thanked by 1risharde

@crunchbits said:
    Down to support my man @risharde and give this a try backing up some personal e-mail accounts. Going to make life so much easier to finally dump the old legacy gmail for everything except getting spammed to.

Underrated, sold me.

Awww man, thank you so much!! Glad to have you as part of the fam!!!! Welcome! Please let me know if all goes well (or not)!!

edited December 2023

@josephf said:
    @risharde Could you explain the different purposes between your four email products? To the best I could ascertain, their functions seem to overlap with each other. TY!

@josephf fair question, yes SOME parts of them overlap but only to ensure their individual functionality. For example email backup does entire mailbox backups while email archiver focuses on users individually selecting and backing up user selected emails. To ensure this didn't get too confusing from a user perspective using the app, they were split. Another clarification is that email sync only does email service to email service transfers (no local files backed up). Emailbackup allows you to preview all emails for a particular backup while email archiver allows you to preview an email you archived. That sounds kind of the same but based on the UI difference, the usage is slightly different. EmailWeb which I believe is the 4th app you might be speaking does not do any backups - its a simple web email client I have been working on. Hope this sort of clarifies the differences and overlaps you mentioned.

Are you unhappy with the software and the overlaps? As in do you feel cheated by us having them split up like this? Just want to ascertain whether the question means more than just a question?

P.S it's nearly 3 am so if I made any typos, I sincerely apologize

Thanked by 1JosephF

@crunchbits said:

Underrated, sold me.

One more update fam, since you paid the full price, I gave you access to Emailsync and thus now you can also use the coupon codes to get all the other apps!

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @risharde said:

@josephf said:
    @risharde Could you explain the different purposes between your four email products? To the best I could ascertain, their functions seem to overlap with each other. TY!

@josephf fair question, yes SOME parts of them overlap but only to ensure their individual functionality. For example email backup does entire mailbox backups while email archiver focuses on users individually selecting and backing up user selected emails. To ensure this didn't get too confusing from a user perspective using the app, they were split. Another clarification is that email sync only does email service to email service transfers (no local files backed up). Emailbackup allows you to preview all emails for a particular backup while email archiver allows you to preview an email you archived. That sounds kind of the same but based on the UI difference, the usage is slightly different. EmailWeb which I believe is the 4th app you might be speaking does not do any backups - its a simple web email client I have been working on. Hope this sort of clarifies the differences and overlaps you mentioned.

Are you unhappy with the software and the overlaps? As in do you feel cheated by us having them split up like this? Just want to ascertain whether the question means more than just a question?

P.S it's nearly 3 am so if I made any typos, I sincerely apologize

No, that's exactly what I wanted to understand. I haven't yet played around with the software, so I just wanted to know which program to use for which purpose. Thank you!

Would all four of these programs work with a Google Workplace/Gmail account? If the account has multiple GBs worth of email data, how long should I anticipate it taking to complete an account-wide backup/sync/archive? And is it technically feasible to sync between two different Gmail accounts?

Thanks again.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • Lucky7 order 455

Thanked by 1risharde
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2023

Does it work on MIPS processor?

• LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde
  • LUCKY7

Thanked by 1risharde
  • LeftRLeftR Member
    edited December 2023

To clarify, is this a self hosted solution? Email Backup looks nice, but I want to host it myself.
    And is there an option to schedule the email backup? Let's say, daily?

Thanked by 1risharde