Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Crypto Payments - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Crypto Payments

2»

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@HostEONS said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@HostEONS said:
    I'm using cryptomus since few days for trial, already transferred out about 2K from it, but today I was doing a $600 withdrawal and it showed me the transaction HASH, though that HASH is not valid, and now when I contacted their support they are saying we will process it shortly, they are having increased workload

Just wondering how can they show a transaction HASH when it's not really done

I think can't really trust them, lets see if they resolve it or not

Because the transaction is in mempool, but not yet having any confirmations or maybe not even sent out from their node and only in their node's mempool.

The full transaction is created with unique tx hash, inserted into mempool and then communicated from mempool to other nodes for potential inclusion in the next block(s). If TX Fee is too low, the transaction could sit in mempool for a reaaaally long time.

Naah it was some other issue

They have me transaction HASH that’s not valid , infact it still not valid as that transfer was never done

Then few hours later they did the transfer manually and gave me totally different HASH, even their support confirmed it was some problem at their end

I know about delay in crypto transfers that’s mostly related to BTC, this was a USDT transfer

All of them work in this regard more or less the same, transaction ID has to be generated always, it goes to mempool, gets distributed to the network, then included into a block.

A TXID which is not in a block, will most likely report as invalid in any block explorer, since it doesn't exist. Some explorers show also what they got in mempool.

All it takes is a network glitch that the TX never gets sent out for it to be "invalid".
    This could result from such a simple thing that their node they sent the TXs to happened to be down at the time.

So both can be valid at the same time.

• @AK_KWH said:
    Please suggest what to use i m also thinking to integrate

you can try litepay.ch to accept crypto in whmcs

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@Advin said:
    We use NowPayments and Coinbase Commerce. NowPayments has been quite nice for us, we've processed a lot through them. They offer automatic conversion to any coin that you choose, such as a stablecoin like USDT (which we use), and they will instantly/immediately withdraw funds to your chosen wallet address as soon as the payment is received from their side (if you wish). They can also convert to fiat automatically with withdrawals to your bank account, or allow you to store funds on the platform if you wish (to save on fees). They support a massive amount of coins and networks, more than I've seen from any other platform. The only problem with doing the approach of immediately converting and withdrawing is that there are a lot of network fees involved with that, we have it set so that the client covers those fees, usually it is $3-4 extra but it really depends on what the client pays with and the amount. I assume that the fees could be lower if you trust them to either hold your coins or convert into fiat.

I will say that I still consider NowPayments to be a little shady because they are based in the Seychelles. However, out of the hundreds/thousands of transactions we've processed through them, we've had 0 problems and have had very few reported problems (which were usually on the customer's side).

NowPayments seems to offer FIAT withdrawals only for EU Banks, or am I wrong here ?

Cryptomus seems to have issues with withdrawals, it appears that withdrawals are not automated, need to contact their support every time as they seem to be doing it manually and if their support is offline, need to wait till they get online, waiting is not the problem, the problem is exchanges that do crypto to FIAT they mark the order as cancelled, then once cryptomus processes it, need to again contact support of exchanger and explain them, send them new screenshots with HASH and other details then they process it

Cryptomus seems good otherwise but withdrawals is a little troublesome

• There are two Chinese-developed programs that can be deployed on your own VPS to collect money, directly into your own wallet with no extra fees

epusdt: it seems to only be able to collect USDT-TRC20, I'm using it, it's very stable, but his whmcs module is developed by enthusiasts, it hasn't been updated for a long time, and there's no guarantee that it will be available all the time in the future.

tokenpay:Theoretically it can be modified simply to accept any eth blockchain currency, but the whmcs module is also developed by enthusiasts, and there is no guarantee of updates.

For BTC and other currencies, I don't know much about it, and I haven't seen any related open source programs for the time being.

https://github.com/LightCountry/TokenPay

https://github.com/assimon/epusdt

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@HostEONS said:

@Advin said:
    We use NowPayments and Coinbase Commerce. NowPayments has been quite nice for us, we've processed a lot through them. They offer automatic conversion to any coin that you choose, such as a stablecoin like USDT (which we use), and they will instantly/immediately withdraw funds to your chosen wallet address as soon as the payment is received from their side (if you wish). They can also convert to fiat automatically with withdrawals to your bank account, or allow you to store funds on the platform if you wish (to save on fees). They support a massive amount of coins and networks, more than I've seen from any other platform. The only problem with doing the approach of immediately converting and withdrawing is that there are a lot of network fees involved with that, we have it set so that the client covers those fees, usually it is $3-4 extra but it really depends on what the client pays with and the amount. I assume that the fees could be lower if you trust them to either hold your coins or convert into fiat.

I will say that I still consider NowPayments to be a little shady because they are based in the Seychelles. However, out of the hundreds/thousands of transactions we've processed through them, we've had 0 problems and have had very few reported problems (which were usually on the customer's side).

NowPayments seems to offer FIAT withdrawals only for EU Banks, or am I wrong here ?

Cryptomus seems to have issues with withdrawals, it appears that withdrawals are not automated, need to contact their support every time as they seem to be doing it manually and if their support is offline, need to wait till they get online, waiting is not the problem, the problem is exchanges that do crypto to FIAT they mark the order as cancelled, then once cryptomus processes it, need to again contact support of exchanger and explain them, send them new screenshots with HASH and other details then they process it

I have personally not tried the bank withdrawal feature, so I am not entirely sure :disappointed: We just have it auto convert to USDT-TRC20 and then have it sent to a cryptocurrency exchange.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

I'm going to continue to use cryptomus

the problem with cryptomus is I think their withdrawals are most likely done or approved manually

So to exchange them into FIAT what I do is, I'm using TRUST Wallet APP in my phone and initiate withdrawals to it and whenever it is completed via Cryptomus I do the exchange to FIAT

This process seems to be working flawlessly

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@Advin said:

@HostEONS said:

@Advin said:

I have personally not tried the bank withdrawal feature, so I am not entirely sure :disappointed: We just have it auto convert to USDT-TRC20 and then have it sent to a cryptocurrency exchange.

@Advin have to make changes in whmcs module to fee is paid by sender? I tried the option in settings but its not working for me i reached there support but they said you have to make changes in module do you have any recommendations?

• @crunchbits said: changenow

watchout for changenow, I swapped TRC20 tether for ETH with changenow. Years later, found out that the ETH I got from changenow was sourced from stolen ETH. My wallet got blacklisted because of this

• @1q1 said:

@crunchbits said: changenow

watchout for changenow, I swapped TRC20 tether for ETH with changenow. Years later, found out that the ETH I got from changenow was sourced from stolen ETH. My wallet got blacklisted because of this

To changenow if you are reading this: I will shut off my mouth if only you return my Tether that I sent by mistake